Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,543 members, 7,840,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Do Celebrities Really Make Good Money? Is It Worth Being A Celeb? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do Celebrities Really Make Good Money? Is It Worth Being A Celeb? (258 Views)

“Life is hard”- BBNaija’s Anto opens up about the pressure to keep up as a celeb / Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M / More pictures of Ghanian Celeb Nina Ricchie. Guess what else she hawks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Celebrities Really Make Good Money? Is It Worth Being A Celeb? by Bambipolo: 8:24am On Dec 16, 2022
This has been a heated subject among me and my fellow mates. Like for example in my country some celebrities really show off a luxurious life on Instagram but in real life they don't have that kind of money. According to me celebs get paid but most of their money go to their managers and they remain with about 20 percent but i don't know. I asked my friend and this is what he said. Do you support?

Yes, celebrities can make a significant amount of money. Many [url=onenetworth.com]celebrities earn money[/url] through various streams, including acting, singing, or performing, sponsorship and endorsement deals, public appearances and speaking engagements, merchandise and product lines, and investments and real estate.

The amount of money that a celebrity makes can depend on a variety of factors, including their level of fame and the demand for their talent, the success of their projects and ventures, and their negotiating skills. Some celebrities are able to command high salaries for their work and make a significant amount of money, while others may not be as financially successful.

It is important to note that becoming a celebrity and achieving financial success in the entertainment industry can be challenging, and it often requires a combination of talent, hard work, and luck. Not all celebrities are able to achieve the level of fame and financial success that they desire.

Yes not all of then achieve it but maybe despite their cushy bank accounts, live relatively frugally.

Re: Do Celebrities Really Make Good Money? Is It Worth Being A Celeb? by snitchbitch: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2022
Yes they make money but it's not all of them that make money

Some of them make money for. Adverts, brands , endorsements, deals, live shows, record labels and promotions. Some even make money from YouTube subscribers

It depends but before you will build your brand and get recognized to be getting calls for shows and live performances it not easy at all
Re: Do Celebrities Really Make Good Money? Is It Worth Being A Celeb? by snitchbitch: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2022
And now social media has really helped our celebrities, you will find guys like SIRBALO, OGB RECENT , EMMANUELLA, BOB RISKY etc

Popping up and making alot of cash!

So it's all about media content and your fan base, your niche, subscription frequency and so on and so on.

But celebrities do make money.
Re: Do Celebrities Really Make Good Money? Is It Worth Being A Celeb? by Solofresh2: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2022
They make money but the packaging is more than how much they make.Especially the upcoming ones
But you see those big ones they carry out occultic rituals to remain in the game for long with power

(1) (Reply)

E Sabi Trend -reactions As Portable Zazu Makes Money Rain On The Streets Of Ado / Moment Wizkid Brought Naira Marley On Stage (video) / BREAKING: Popular Nollywood Actor Papa Ajasco Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.