Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary (1133 Views)

The Supreme Court Has Resolved The Nigeria President & 25% Fct, Abuja Quandary S / Edo PDP In Quandary Over Court's Disqualification Of Obaseki / Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by Nwaetche(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2022
I think I have to agree with many folks that have expressed outrage on what unfolded before our eyes yesterday at the Anambra Government House secretariat of the Anambra traditional council chambers concerning our revered Igwe Achebe, The Ogbogidi

The current crop of southern politicians especially those from Igbo extraction play of self defeat every now and then and these have been our bane both in the South South and South East Region. We do not have an atom of respect for our traditional rulers and this has come to hurt us politically in Nigeria. Our Politicians regards our traditional rulers as subordinates or appendages of their government and more or less servants.

Take a look at the Palace of the Asagba of Asaba and you wonder why the state government headed by Okowa, a fellow Igbo son has not deemed it fit to build a befitting palace for the erudite Obi.

We have the same story in Port Harcourt where Nyerisi Wike and Dede Amaechi have collectively rendered the Apara Rebisi institution almost comatose. What is very painful is that Eze Woluchem, a former Apara Rebisi was very instrumental in bringing the current new Rivers state they are enjoying today.

They instigated a quarrel between his son and other family members and this prominent institution is mired in court cases and greatly hindered from rendering traditional services to the great people of Port Harcourt.

Every state has a traditional rulers secretariat but i cannot see any of the pre-eminent traditional rulers such as The Oni of Ife, Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Kano and Oba of Benin leaving their palaces to go welcome a presidential candidate in a useless traditional council offices.

I mostly blamed our governors and political leaders for these insults. For example in Rivers State, our government has reduced our traditional rulers to errant boys.
Governor Wike in one of his address to the traditional rulers castigated a traditional ruler from my clan and openly made jest of his traditional regalia as representing that of Usman Dan Fodio. No northern governor would ever address his traditional ruler in such a rude and humiliating manner.

Not done, Nyerisi summons Amanyanabo of Opobo at will and the old man follows him around commissioning projects.

As Chairman of Rivers Traditional council, His Majesty, Dandeson Douglas Jaja spends most of his time in Port Hacourt working off from the council secretariat more of a departmental head rather that the custodian of the great king Jaja stool thereby desecrating his hallowed position as a treaty king.

No one visits him in his palace in the Opobo Land. His forebear went to exile because he refused to acquiesce to the wimps and caprices of a great world power and not even a local politician as the current occupant is currently doing.

In this instance, the Obi of Onitsha is a highly educated, rich and accomplished man with huge investments all over the country including MTN, Shell, etc. I do not think he is motivated by ATIKU's dollars. It seems that he was forced to come to Awka by the governor and he obliged him without thinking through the humiliation his actions would bring to the resurgent Igbo race he leads especially at this charged political atmosphere.

I keep saying that the Ezechime dynasty that has historically emerged as the pre-eminent Igbo traditional ruling family did not fully learned the act of statecraft from the great Bini kingdom even after spending hundreds of years there in their tutelage. No Edo king will take such nonsense from politicians.

To be candid with you, I am fully ashamed of the actions of the revered Obi of Onitsha and it is indeed another low point for the great Igbo race which I proudly identify as a member.

4 Likes

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by duro4chang(m): 9:21am On Dec 16, 2022
Peter Obi can never win. Everyone knows this. Don't waste your time on him.

2 Likes

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by Nwaetche(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2022
Please I would like you read again. The write-up has nothing to do about PO. I wrote about the Obi of Onitsha.

Meanwhile PO is going to win fair and square but let's leave that for another topic in order not to derail this thread.

duro4chang:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by aspher: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2022
duro4chang:

I cringe at the word 'NEVER' when used by mere mortals who haven't been able to take charge of their own lives, despite their self-acclaimed clairvoyance. FYI, voting is an activity performed by humans, most of whose will, you have no control over.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by duro4chang(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2022
aspher:

I cringe at the word 'NEVER' when used by mere mortals who haven't been able to take charge of their own lives, despite their self-acclaimed clairvoyance. FYI, voting is an activity performed by humans, most of whose will, you have no control over.
I repeat he can never win

2 Likes

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by alanto: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2022
duro4chang:

Comrade this one na Obi of Onisha o

5 Likes

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by Madmohamed123: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2022
Obi of Onitsha please don't do some like this again we ndi igbo se you as our representative I miss my King igwe osita agwuna he will never do something like this.

If that man still alive
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by Ofodirinwa: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2022
Nwaetche:
I think I have to agree with many folks that have expressed outrage on what unfolded before our eyes yesterday at the Anambra Government House secretariat of the Anambra traditional council chambers concerning our revered Igwe Achebe, The Ogbogidi

The current crop of southern politicians especially those from Igbo extraction play of self defeat every now and then and these have been our bane both in the South South and South East Region. We do not have an atom of respect for our traditional rulers and this has come to hurt us politically in Nigeria. Our Politicians regards our traditional rulers as subordinates or appendages of their government and more or less servants.

Take a look at the Palace of the Asagba of Asaba and you wonder why the state government headed by Okowa, a fellow Igbo son has not deemed it fit to build a befitting palace for the erudite Obi.

We have the same story in Port Harcourt where Nyerisi Wike and Dede Amaechi have collectively rendered the Apara Rebisi institution almost comatose. What is very painful is that Eze Woluchem, a former Apara Rebisi was very instrumental in bringing the current new Rivers state they are enjoying today.

They instigated a quarrel between his son and other family members and this prominent institution is mired in court cases and greatly hindered from rendering traditional services to the great people of Port Harcourt.

Every state has a traditional rulers secretariat but i cannot see any of the pre-eminent traditional rulers such as The Oni of Ife, Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Kano and Oba of Benin leaving their palaces to go welcome a presidential candidate in a useless traditional council offices.

I mostly blamed our governors and political leaders for these insults. For example in Rivers State, our government has reduced our traditional rulers to errant boys.
Governor Wike in one of his address to the traditional rulers castigated a traditional ruler from my clan and openly made jest of his traditional regalia as representing that of Usman Dan Fodio. No northern governor would ever address his traditional ruler in such a rude and humiliating manner.

Not done, Nyerisi summons Amanyanabo of Opobo at will and the old man follows him around commissioning projects.

As Chairman of Rivers Traditional council, His Majesty, Dandeson Douglas Jaja spends most of his time in Port Hacourt working off from the council secretariat more of a departmental head rather that the custodian of the great king Jaja stool thereby desecrating his hallowed position as a treaty king.

No one visits him in his palace in the Opobo Land. His forebear went to exile because he refused to acquiesce to the wimps and caprices of a great world power and not even a local politician as the current occupant is currently doing.

In this instance, the Obi of Onitsha is a highly educated, rich and accomplished man with huge investments all over the country including MTN, Shell, etc. I do not think he is motivated by ATIKU's dollars. It seems that he was forced to come to Awka by the governor and he obliged him without thinking through the humiliation his actions would bring to the resurgent Igbo race he leads especially at this charged political atmosphere.

[b]I keep saying that the Ezechime dynasty that has historically emerged as the pre-eminent Igbo traditional ruling family [/b]did not fully learned the act of statecraft from the great Bini kingdom even after spending hundreds of years there in their tutelage. No Edo king will take such nonsense from politicians.

To be candid with you, I am fully ashamed of the actions of the revered Obi of Onitsha and it is indeed another low point for the great Igbo race which I proudly identify as a member.

Who told you this nonsense? Who is the Obi of Onitsha in Obosi talkless of Orlu. Will you shut up

1 Like

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by ItsTutsi(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2022
Igbo people are third class citizens that's why

1 Like

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by omonnakoda: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2022
Hmm

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by omonnakoda: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2022
The truth is that royalty cannot be faked and those people do not have royalty in them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by Nwaetche(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2022
Onye gbu, You should be circumspect in a public forum.

Who knows your Obi or Eze in Nigeria?

The Obi of Onitsha is a leader among equals in Igboland. The British colonial government recognised him as such.

Obi of Onitsha is in the league of the Oni of Ife, The Sultan of Sokoto and the great Oba of Bini.

Yorubas have the Alafin, the Oba of Lagos, The Ewi, etc but they are not as prominent as the Oni.

In the same light, the northerners have the Emir of Kano, The Shehu of Borno, The Esu Nupe, etc but non is as prominent as the Sultan of Sokoto.

So my brother from Obosi kingdom, please be guided!

Ofodirinwa:

Who told you this nonsense? Who is the Obi of Onitsha in Obosi talkless of Orlu. Will you shut up

3 Likes

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by Nwaetche(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2022
You are a shameless he-goat

ItsTutsi:
Igbo people are third class citizens that's why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by Ofodirinwa: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nwaetche:
Onye gbu, You should be circumspect in a public forum.

Who knows your Obi or Eze in Nigeria?

The Obi of Onitsha is a leader among equals in Igboland. The British colonial government recognised him as such.

Obi of Onitsha is in the league of the Oni of Ife, The Sultan of Sokoto and the great Oba of Bini.

Yorubas have the Alafin, the Oba of Lagos, The Ewi, etc but they are not as prominent as the Oni.

In the same light, the northerners have the Emir of Kano, The Shehu of Borno, The Esu Nupe, etc but non is as prominent as the Sultan of Sokoto.

So my brother from Obosi kingdom, please be guided!

British colonial government lol. British colonial government also says Fulani are born to rule you but that one you won't agree
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by BATified2023: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Madmohamed123:
Obi of Onitsha please don't do some like this again we ndi igbo se you as our representative I miss my King igwe osita agwuna he will never do something like this.

If that man still alive
but u always claim u are not a flat headed akpu munching gorilla now?

Emeka na u expose yourself
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by owobokiri(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
duro4chang:

Na Tinupoo go win abi? Keep living in a fools paradise
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by owobokiri(m): 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
omonnakoda:
The truth is that royalty cannot be faked and those people do not have royalty in them

"Royalty"(whatever that nonsense means) is not a sign of political or cultural sophistication! Most monarchies came as a consequence of bloody massacres and political subjugations! Human slaughter is not rocket science. So for you to demean any society because they refused monarchies is simply jejune.. To put it mildly; Traditional monarchies signposts cultural stagnation! When men genuflect and pay obeisance to follow men, it's the height of cultural retardation! Men are men and God is God! Egalitarian traditional societies built on core republican principles trounces your "Lords and serfs" monarchical madness. Stop celebrating buffoonery!

The igbos vehemently refused monarchy not because they were/are primitive but because they can see the primitivity in a society where one man is deified as a God! Warts and all, igboland had an effective democratic system that solved the problems of the time before the British invaded. Those of you that buried your Obas with a dozen human skulls were not doing better than anyone as at this period. The fact that all around the world today, from the Japanese emperor to the British monarchy, absolute monarchies have been defanged and totally castrated, only proves the fact that those who earlier on rejected monarchy as a system of government were/are the real true thinkers of the time.

2 Likes

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by omonnakoda: 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
owobokiri:

"Royalty"(whatever that nonsense means) is not a sign of political or cultural sophistication! Most monarchies came as a consequence of bloody massacres and political subjugations! To put it mildly; Traditional monarchies signposts cultural stagnation! When men genuflect and pay obeisance to follow men, it's the height of cultural retardation! Men are men and God is God! Egalitarian traditional societies built on core republican principles trounces your "Lords and serfs" monarchical madness. Stop celebrating buffoonery!

The igbos vehemently refused monarchy not because they were/are primitive but because they can see the primitivity in a society where one man is deified as a God! Warts and all, igboland had an effective democratic system that solved the problems of the time before the British invaded. Those of you that buried your Obas with a dozen human skulls were not doing better than anyone as at this period. The fact that all around the world today, from the Japanese emperor to the British monarchy, absolute monarchies have been defanged totally castrated, only proves the fact that those who earlier on rejected monarchy as a system of government were/are the real true thinkers of the time.

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast your pearls before the swine, lest haply they trample them under their feet, and turn and rend you

That statement I made was to whom it concerns not philistines
Not everyone will get it so when you call royalty "nonsense" I understand you totally

Please answer

There is no tradition of burying "big men" with heads in Igbo land even this Onitsha we are discussing here?

Yes or No ,
You are confused
You claim to be egalitarian and in the same breath say Obi is in the same league as Ooni and Sultan
You claim to be egalitarian but have kings in Oguta, Aro, Nri, Onitsha? You say Igbos VEHEMENTLY refused monarchies well that is debatable . You claim this rejection is evidence of some higher insights in a people that embraced slavery and Osu caste system and denies women inheritance

Please spare me this rubbish because you lack the capacity to do justice to the subject

You are RANTING

2 Likes

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by Ofodirinwa: 12:11am On Dec 17, 2022
owobokiri:

"Royalty"(whatever that nonsense means) is not a sign of political or cultural sophistication! Most monarchies came as a consequence of bloody massacres and political subjugations! Human slaughter is not rocket science. So for you to demean any society because they refused monarchies is simply jejune.. To put it mildly; Traditional monarchies signposts cultural stagnation! When men genuflect and pay obeisance to follow men, it's the height of cultural retardation! Men are men and God is God! Egalitarian traditional societies built on core republican principles trounces your "Lords and serfs" monarchical madness. Stop celebrating buffoonery!

The igbos vehemently refused monarchy not because they were/are primitive but because they can see the primitivity in a society where one man is deified as a God! Warts and all, igboland had an effective democratic system that solved the problems of the time before the British invaded. Those of you that buried your Obas with a dozen human skulls were not doing better than anyone as at this period. The fact that all around the world today, from the Japanese emperor to the British monarchy, absolute monarchies have been defanged and totally castrated, only proves the fact that those who earlier on rejected monarchy as a system of government were/are the real true thinkers of the time.

it is only in Nigeria that people are rushing towards monarch when the world is rushing towards democracy. People will even use rolling on the floor at a man's feet to show that they are civilized in Nigeria lol. And Igbo ppl will see this and begin their own.

I believe our ancestors handed us things that we as a people are not worthy of holding, maka Chi na Eke.

1 Like

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by owobokiri(m): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

it is only in Nigeria that people are rushing towards monarch when the world is rushing towards democracy. People will even use rolling on the floor at a man's feet to show that they are civilized in Nigeria lol. And Igbo ppl will see this and begin their own.

I believe our ancestors handed us things that we as a people are not worthy of holding, maka Chi na Eke.

I have always wondered how some people want us to believe that rolling in the mud to greet someone is a typical example of good behavior! This was how someone here said that the old rusty buildings all over Ibadan and Abeokuta are the same thing as the old buildings we see in such places as Venice! That they're cultural heritage!!! And I was asking him if his grandfathers built any factory that produced corrugated iron sheets How can someone appropriate another mans cultural tools as his emergency cultural heritage and go ahead to brandish rusty roofs as symbols of cultural sophistication? All with some uncommon village arrogance!?

1 Like

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by Christistruth00: 12:33am On Dec 17, 2022
grin

These People can complain for Africa and Win the Wailing World Cup

The Obi Of Onitsha was at the Traditional Rulers Meeting

It holds once a month in almost all States

Why are you Wailing all over him?
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by Ofodirinwa: 12:37am On Dec 17, 2022
owobokiri:

I have always wondered how some people want us to believe that rolling in the mud to greet someone is a typical example of good behavior! This was how someone here said that the old rusty buildings all over Ibadan and Abeokuta are the same thing as the old buildings we see in such places as Venice! That they're cultural heritage!!! And I was asking him if his grandfathers built any factory that produced corrugated iron sheets How can someone appropriate another mans cultural tools as his emergency cultural heritage and go ahead to brandish rusty roofs as symbols of cultural sophistication? All with some uncommon village arrogance!?

Igbos will soon start using rust to flex the way they are trying to use fake oonis and fake obas to flex. I do not critcize other cultures because it is only a matter of time before we start. Are Igbos not joining pentacostal churches that will be telling them their own Igbo culture is evil while delivering hymnals in Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by Christistruth00: 12:40am On Dec 17, 2022
omonnakoda:

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast your pearls before the swine, lest haply they trample them under their feet, and turn and rend you

Not everyone will get it so when you call royalty "nonsense" I understand you totally

Please answer

There is no tradition of burying "big men" with heads in Igbo land even this Onitsha we are discussing here?

Yes or No ,
You are confused
You claim to be egalitarian and in the same breath say Obi is in the same league as Ooni and Sultan
You claim to be egalitarian but have kings in Oguta, Aro, Nri, Onitsha? You say Igbos VEHEMENTLY refused monarchies well that is debatable . You claim this rejection is evidence of some higher insights in a people that embraced slavery and Osu caste system and denies women inheritance

Please spare me this rubbish because you lack the capacity to do justice to the subject

You are RANTING

It was in the Pre Colonial Past that Igbos rejected Monarchies not now

Now if only 2 of them are living in a place one of them must become the Eze N’ digbo

The ones in Oyo State have spent the Last 21 years fighting over the Eze N’digbo Position

The case must have reached the Supreme Court by now

Olubadan and his Chiefs gave up trying to settle the matter for them after 16 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by owobokiri(m): 12:47am On Dec 17, 2022
omonnakoda:

Please answer

Yes or No ,
You are confused

You are RANTING

The problem with you is that you always hurry to regurgitate all sorts of amorphous conclusions about the Igbo mans way of life based on your peculiar tribal bias, just to score cheap political points. I don't know whether you do this as a result of your chronic bipolar spasms or you are just suffering from a rare strand of igbophobia which is common in your neck of the woods. Stop misquoting me! The Igbo precolonial political structure is well documented by neutral writers, most of them non Africans! Go buy and read a book about that and stop the shouting match!

I never said that traditional Igbo societies were perfect! Neither did I say that the Obi is in the same league with some Obas and Emirs. I don't rate your funny looking Obas and Emirs, so why would I say that? As far as I'm concerned, those overdressed clowns you bow to as Obas and Sultans are nothing but a platoon of overfed and over pampered inbreds who achieved prehistoric political prominence through bloodletting and enslavements! Society should do away with such symbols of retrogressive past. The local governments are supposed to be doing the jobs(if any) of these socalled traditional rulers.. That's my position.
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by omonnakoda: 12:51am On Dec 17, 2022
owobokiri:

The problem with you is that you always hurry to regurgitate all sorts of amorphous conclusions about the Igbo mams way of life based on your tribal bias just to score cheap political points. I don't know whether you do this as a result of your chronic bipolar spasms or you are just suffering from a rare strand of igbophobia which is common in your neck of the woods. Stop misquoting me! The Igbo precolonial political structure is well documented by neutral writers, most of the non Africans! Go buy and read a book about that and stop the shouting match!

I never said that traditional Igbo societies were perfect! Neither did I say that the Obi is in the same league with some Obas and Emirs. I don't rate your funny looking Obas and Emirs, so why would I say that? As far as I'm concerned, those overdressed clowns you bow to as Obas and Sultans are nothing but a platoon of overfed and over pampered inbreds, who achieved prehistoric political prominence through bloodletting and enslavements! Society should do away with such symbols of retrogressive past. The local governments are supposed to be doing their jobs of these socalled traditional rulers.. That's my position.
What do you want from me , to change my opinion that you are mainly uncultured and unruly?.This is too long I won't read it. Why inflict this verbigeration on me?, to
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by Grgt0n: 1:01am On Dec 17, 2022
Ikengawo the imo bastard shut up your mouth. Obi of Onitsha is the most influential stool in igboland. Obi of Onitsha represents to igboland what Ooni represents to Yorubas and Emir Sokoto to Northern Nigeria and Oba of Benin in edo. These are the first class stools in Nigeria recognised nationally and internationally.

Obi of Onitsha was the only igwe that Queen Elizabeth visited when he came to igboland.

Obi of Onitsha was the only igwe from igboland that king Charles invited when he came to Nigeria

Ofodirinwa:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by descarado: 1:25am On Dec 17, 2022
omonnakoda:
Royalty is marrying 100 wives and rolling on the ground?
I jump and pass.

Igbos are more advanced than that.

My town king is seen everywhere. Yes, he visits when very old people dies, come for merriment, even enter market to do inspection on market days sometimes. When students home and abroad are doing Christmas annual meeting, sometimes he appears uninvited and talk to them like a father. We don't have king that wakes up, dress up and sit down from morning till night doing nothing. And he is well travelled and read and employer of labour.
Learn the igbo system of government. Its 100% republican. I'm sure this is strange to you.
Power belongs to the people not King's, oba, emir and what have you. Hence the slogan igbo man has no king.
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by descarado: 1:31am On Dec 17, 2022
Grgt0n:
Ikengawo the imo bastard shut up your mouth. Obi of Onitsha is the most influential stool in igboland. Obi of Onitsha represents to igboland what Ooni represents to Yorubas and Emir Sokoto to Northern Nigeria and Oba of Benin in edo. These are the first class stools in Nigeria recognised nationally and internationally.

Obi of Onitsha was the only igwe that Queen Elizabeth visited when he came to igboland.

Obi of Onitsha was the only igwe from igboland that king Charles invited when he came to Nigeria

He does not represent igboland. Rather, the oldest known monarch in igboland. Has been in existence before the British invasion as far back as 1600. I'm sure there are others but they were not documented. So the British can only relate with whom they saw and also based on the fact that onitsha is booming.
Don't add or subtract it.
We don't care.
Take your argument to your tribe. Igbos don't give a damn about these honestly. You can roll on the floor 24 hours and your king marry 100 wives, we care less. You guys must love igbo too much.
Anything as long as it will go against igbo, you dive in. Smh.
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by udede(m): 4:03am On Dec 17, 2022
duro4chang:
so you don smoke again. Op was not writing about Peter Obi.
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by Nwaetche(m): 6:36am On Dec 17, 2022
Descado my brother,

Hard to believe that you are the one saying this!

descarado:

He does not represent igboland. Rather, the oldest known monarch in igboland. Has been in existence before the British invasion as far back as 1600. I'm sure there are others but they were not documented. So the British can only relate with whom they saw and also based on the fact that onitsha is booming.
Don't add or subtract it.
We don't care.
Take your argument to your tribe. Igbos don't give a damn about these honestly. You can roll on the floor 24 hours and your king marry 100 wives, we care less. You guys must love igbo too much.
Anything as long as it will go against igbo, you dive in. Smh.
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by duro4chang(m): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2022
owobokiri:

Na Tinupoo go win abi? Keep living in a fools paradise
Obi is loser. He can't win any election. He is a liar. He is deranged. By the way are you an Obidi0t?
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by owobokiri(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2022
duro4chang:
Obi is loser. He can't win any election. He is a liar. He is deranged. By the way are you an Obidi0t?
Why are you gasping for air?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is 2023 Elections A Repeat Of 1979 And 1983 Elections??? / Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Another Rural/ Sub-urban Poll / Ibom Maintenance And Repair Hanger Received First Airline For Mtce … Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.