Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Am Nothing Without GOD- CNN Award-winning Olori Gushes - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am Nothing Without GOD- CNN Award-winning Olori Gushes (642 Views)

First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Nothing Without GOD- CNN Award-winning Olori Gushes by Godspowerpro: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
Let Everything That Has Breath Praise The LORD. Praise GOD

GODSPOWERPROJECT
Osun State, Nigeria

Olori Janet Afolabi celebrates a year older today, Friday, 16th of December. Plenty of dignitaries are ringing in the anniversary of the Queen of Apomuland's birth by wishing her well on social media.

Warm wishes and congratulatory greetings continue to pour in as Olori Janet Afolabi -frontline journalist turn royalty- clocks a year older. From famous personalities, to news publishers in the country, and other members of royalty, everyone continues to send their best wishes

"Olori, happy birthday ma! Almighty GOD will continue to strengthen you and Kaabiyesi. Thank you for the good job, you're making us proud: your primary consistency - journalism. Happy birthday ma"-- A message from Premium Times Publisher, Musbau Adisa Rasak

Olori Janet, who has stepped back from most journalistic duties over her duties as Queen to Oba Kayode Adenekan Afolabi of Apomu land, will most likely spend her birthday in Osun state.

To commemorate her birthday, Olori Janet shared two majestic photos earlier today captioned

"There are days.
And there are special days.
Today, December 16, is a special day.
My birthday.

I am nothing without GOD.
Therefore, I am exceedingly grateful and thankful.
"

Olori Janet Mba Afolabi, is an Author. CNN award winning Journalist. Publisher/ Editor-in - Chief Editor at Scrollreport. She also won Diamond Award for Media Excellence in 1998..

Olori Afolabi is a Media Trainer who has trained journalist for local and foreign organisation. Some of the Organisations include NNPC and UNICEF.

Olori Afolabi began her journalism career in Newswatch magazine in 1989. She worked for ten years before joining Tell Magazine as an Assistant Editor.

In year 2000,she co- founded Insider Magazine with some of her colleagues from Tell. Nine years later she established Scroll Magazine,a weekly publication which won the Sports Category of the Nigerian Media Merit Award in 2011. In 2016 the magazine went online as
Scrollreport.

Olori Afolabi is a member of Nigerian Guild of Editors. She was Ex Officio member of Nigerian Union of Journalists Lagos state Chapter She was also the first and only female Chairman, Newswatch Chapel of Lagos NUJ.

She is the Founder Media Women Forum whose mission is to champion the cause of women.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0kxaT1A67mVHEGc1i9EErXgS9RSjJxGBhFszk52xWoexbFm4RTpRLHtY2qgAJQLZYl&id=100014938693854

Re: I Am Nothing Without GOD- CNN Award-winning Olori Gushes by PrinceOfLagos: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
I can't wait to have my own Olori when I ascend the throne of my fathers As the youngest Oba of Lagos
Re: I Am Nothing Without GOD- CNN Award-winning Olori Gushes by Godspowerpro: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Amin Ase
Re: I Am Nothing Without GOD- CNN Award-winning Olori Gushes by Gifty69: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
Happy birthday olori... Stil waiting for my time to come! baba God pls answer my call o
Re: I Am Nothing Without GOD- CNN Award-winning Olori Gushes by Godspowerpro: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Gifty69:
Happy birthday olori... Stil waiting for my time to come!
baba God pls answer my call o

Your time has come. Thus saith the LORD

(1) (Reply)

Dreammmm / Best Website Deal Ever! / Shout Out To My Kaduna Peeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.