Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

TINUBU Now Deploys Reverse Psychology On Obi's Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TINUBU Now Deploys Reverse Psychology On Obi's Victory (2113 Views)

2023: Fresh Nextier Poll Projects Peter Obi’s Victory / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him / Multiple Polls Predict A Definite Atiku/obi Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TINUBU Now Deploys Reverse Psychology On Obi's Victory by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
We saw it and we are matching up
Re: TINUBU Now Deploys Reverse Psychology On Obi's Victory by ba7man(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
wasiubello:
Tinubu and his crooners now deploy a ridiculous reverse psychology to make even ardent Obi supporters to doubt his chances of victory.

They paid their unchins to publish trash just to discredit Obi victory, but they failed. It's a pity they're just realizing that Tinubu is out of the race long time ago

We have got them sussed out a long time ago.

The propaganda and falsehood which worked in 2015 have been unable to gain traction 2022/2023...
Obi's mad advisor is here. Let's hear what he has to say.
Re: TINUBU Now Deploys Reverse Psychology On Obi's Victory by RealLagosBoy: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
Even with a gun pointed on my head. I will never vote for Tinubu. I rather burn my PVC than to vote Tinubu. God forbid BAT thing.

1 Like

Re: TINUBU Now Deploys Reverse Psychology On Obi's Victory by duro4chang(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
wasiubello:
Epain you shaa
For where? E don dey pain you small small joor
Re: TINUBU Now Deploys Reverse Psychology On Obi's Victory by wasiubello: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
duro4chang:
For where? E don dey pain you small small joor
Of a Tinubu us not in the race at all, the highest Tinubu five states in SW
Re: TINUBU Now Deploys Reverse Psychology On Obi's Victory by ElSudani: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
Zombidients are laboring in vain. Obi ti lule.
Re: TINUBU Now Deploys Reverse Psychology On Obi's Victory by 00FFT00(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
We figured that much out a long time ago. The operations format was shared out in their WhatsApp group last year.
We are that formidable. Vote Labor, vote Peter Obi and Datti Baba-Ahmed.
Re: TINUBU Now Deploys Reverse Psychology On Obi's Victory by duro4chang(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
wasiubello:

Of a Tinubu us not in the race at all, the highest Tinubu five states in SW
what type of english did you just write now? Are you in JS1? Please give it to someone better than you to correct your english. Chai! This is disgusting!
Re: TINUBU Now Deploys Reverse Psychology On Obi's Victory by wasiubello: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
duro4chang:
what type of english did you just write now? Are you in JS1? Please give it to someone better than you to correct your english. Chai! This is disgusting!
Oga the good news is that Tinubu is rejected even in Lagos and Osun
Re: TINUBU Now Deploys Reverse Psychology On Obi's Victory by duro4chang(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
wasiubello:

Oga the good news is that Tinubu is rejected even in Lagos and Osun
Have you corrected the crap you wrote early chinedu? Always ask a better person to help you go through before you post anything. Soludo has told us obi will lose. He is a loser .
Re: TINUBU Now Deploys Reverse Psychology On Obi's Victory by Echoban: 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
mycar:
Labour party or nothing.. Obi all the way

U go soon dey alright grin
Re: TINUBU Now Deploys Reverse Psychology On Obi's Victory by mycar: 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
Echoban:

you get your one vote, i get mine and if we dig further as an urchin, you don't have anybody in your payroll that you could influence to vote to the candidate of your choice
Re: TINUBU Now Deploys Reverse Psychology On Obi's Victory by wasiubello: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
Echoban:

Tinubu has failed since the APC primary. As you can see Buhari, Yahaya Bello and Adamu all avoiding him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name / 35 State Governors To Avoid Nyesom Wike. / It's Funny Reading Juvenile Fulminations Of Non Juveniles—Adiche Replies Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.