Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues (5776 Views)

"Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / Flutterwave Shuts Down Virtual Dollar Card Service / UPDATE: Your UBA Card Can Be Used On Any Site & Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
reality1792:
It is no longer new news that UBA has stopped customers from withdrawing the funds in their UBA prepaid dollar card over the counter. This as we all know is related to CBN policy and the shortage of forex. However, this doesn't mean you cannot withdraw the money from your UBA visa prepaid card. Today, I am going to share with you how you can withdraw the money from your UBA prepaid dollar card to your local bank account at the Black Market rate. 

We are going to be making use of Skrill: For those that don't know Skrill. Skrill is a fintech platform that allows you to receive payment internationally like PayPal and Wise. To download Skrill click on the link below 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moneybookers.skrillpayments

However, Skrill is user-friendly and easy to use. To use Skrill to withdraw, you will have to credit your Skrill account with your UBA dollar card. Once you fund your Skrill account you can proceed to withdraw the funds into your Nigeria Dorm Accounts such as Zenith or any other Virtual USD or GBP account. From there you can sell the funds to all this Aboki in Sabo or if you are using all this virtual USD account you will be able to withdraw the money into your local bank account.

NOTE:
If you are unable to carry out the process or you need any form of assistance you can reach out to me below (it is not free) WhatsApp 0.9.058582006

We can also help you withdraw the money using our UBA prepaid card at an additional cost. 

We also buy UBA prepaid card funds, Africard funds, Wise and Skrill funds at a sweet rate. Chat me on WhatsApp at 0.9.058582006

Una body no Dey rest. You can’t keep secrete . Until the financial institutions come and see this now and block it.

Something I have been using over 3 years now,una just come reveal am openly make them ban am.

Couldn’t you have organize a WhatsApp group and teach people there secretly rather than opening bringing it to the govt awareness?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
Has UBA start accepting dollar transactions?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2023
Can I receive dollars in my UBA savings account?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2023
How do I activate my UBA online banking
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
What is the limit on UBA prepaid dollar card?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
Do UBA still do dollar transactions?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
How do I activate my UBA online banking?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 4:22am On Sep 09, 2023
How do I get a UBA dollar card?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
What is the daily limit for UBA dollar prepaid card?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
How do I activate my UBA prepaid card online?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Legalverify: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2023
Bring all your wise money. We are buying all wise funds

We are buying your wise at the best rate.

This is how we operate

We take 4% of what so ever amount you want to exchange and we send the rest to your USDT address/ naira bank account or your binance ID. (at the most current black market rate)

Whatsapp/call: +234-706.457;1275
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Penyboss(m): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2023
Can I receive dollars in my UBA savings account
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by lizzlix(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
Does this still work?
Is nteller an app or web platform?

Pierocash:
I do it two ways. I either deposit it into neteller and cash it out through binance p2p into my bank account. Or I use neteller international money transfer to Grey GBP account ,and withdraw it into my bank account
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by amah4game: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2023
Please what is the exchange rate for loading Una africard from the bank?
Re: How To Withdraw From Your UBA Prepaid Dollar Card Without Issues by Farcs2020(m): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
Still buying UBA Africard funds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan / Business Branding: Get An Article Published In Your Name In Newspapers! / Paper Creations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.