Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace (24467 Views)

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / Harry And Meghan Will No Longer Use Official Titles - Buckingham Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by sukkot: 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
this one na full blown terrorist dey bear ngozi and fulani. she related to simon granuts and shekau

Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by JuanDeDios: 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Intermarriage cause am. Akeredolu's son vies for Ondo Governorship tomorrow. If you see an ibo name among his names, don't wonder. Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, the Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate in Lagos bears Chinedu cos his mum is Ibo.

Our leaders are our enemies in Nigeria for causing divisions amongst us in order to achieve their heinous goals. We're better together a united country.
Ms Ngozi Fulani is not Igbo or Fulani by birth or marriage. She's Caribbean. She was born with English names but decided to adopt African names as an adult.
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by Neoteny7: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
Pells1:
Ngozi Fulani from AfghanEastern grin grin

She's not even Nigerian.

She's British of Caribbean descent who's using Africa as her platform for relevance.

The palace incident gave her the opportunity to milk the media spotlight dry for attention.
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by Spiritz: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
fergie001:

Buckingham Palace

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7458175/ngozi-fulani-accuses-buckingh
am-palace#118795939
Imposter how can you be Ngozi and Fulani at the same time
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by faceLAGOS: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
If I be white, I go dey discriminate against blacks.

Blacks in Africa acts like sub human, ditto abroad.
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by shortIGBOman: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
Okonandmary:

She is not igbo but from the caribbeans

Her real name is Marlene Headley-her ancestry is Caribbean.

Na Lie. She is Igbo from Enugu. Nsuka to be precise.
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by RestructureNig4: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na Lie. She is Igbo from Enugu. Nsuka to be precise.

She's a Fulani from the bloody Sahel
She's your fellow Muhammedian pig
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by Ckonnet: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Until africans realized that racism is a fake word that doesn't exist they will keep crying and complaining like b#tches unnecessarily.
What is worst than tribalism which Africans practice wholeheartedly sad
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by occfx: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
Frayoworld:
Which one is Ngozi Fulani

Ayam confuzu here

May be product of Fulani invasion in 1967 Civil War
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by tctrills: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
Thinkam:
Okay, the British are the most skilled with handling and giving racism.

Sometimes you Can't even tell they're being racist.

Britain, Africa's favorite cock to suck!

What makes you think I was referring to Ngozi's experience?

Jumping into conclusions
If you are not referring to her experience then you are on the wrong thread �
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by Obidient4life2: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Pells1:
As an idiot you are you didn't see the "Fulani"
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by africandollar: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ooin! Apology ti o denu. tongue
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by int0x80(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ngozi Fulani Nah something is wrong sad
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by Emdebby2: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
Apology accepted. Meanwhile how is Ngozi related to Fulani? Just asking for a friend
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by Flamemignon1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
pagorino:
I just hope the issue of racism will vanish someday. I just wonder why people abuse or use derrogratory comments on someone just because their skin colour are different.
The same way you abuse of use derogatory comments on queer people because they are different, what goes around comes around,enjoy the taste of your own medicine
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by Flamemignon1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
sweetTai:
Apologies accepted. We don't have to love each other or like each other but if we all learn to accept each other, maybe the acceptance can precipitate the love we did not initial see in each other.
What goes around comes around,as long as tribalism and homophobia exist,then racism won't end
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by Flamemignon1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
franabid:
For me this stuff exist in the mind and mostly due to inferiority complex. If you call me a black monkey be sure that I will call you a white gorilla
And if you call a white person a gay.got,be sure that he will call you a nig.ga,what goes around comes around
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by Flamemignon1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Stationchief:
Formality, a racist will always be a racist.

That will definitely not change her perspective about her or black in a more broader scope.
As they shouldn't as there's tribalism also in Nigeria
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by Ibime(m): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
Asking someone where they are from originally is the most common thing. Even we blacks will ask you again where you are from if you answer London or Manchester
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by UNDFTD: 12:04am On Dec 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Hmmm. Ngozi FULANI. IGBO People can't do without Northerners. That's why they are fond of attaching themselves with Northerners, by using Northern names.

Come to the North and see how IGBO people are attaching themselves with North. You will see Emeka Sule, Chinedu Bala, Chibuzor Elrufai, Amarachi Bako, Ebere Kabiru etc grin grin

Another idiot opening his gworo chewing dirty mouth. Ngozi Fulani was born Marlene Headley in 1961 in London to Barbadian parents, fool! She changed her name just like your dumb a$$ appropriated Igbo in your moniker. The only thing I have an issue with is her mixing such a beautiful name as Ngozi with another as an evil, nomadic, and bloodthirsty scavenging Fulani.
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by Proudlyomonna: 12:04am On Dec 17, 2022
Pells1:

Hahaha, fake wannabe Verywickedman grin grin
Chia you can't go for just one day without masturbating away your Destiny on Tribal gbasgbos and hate,and you se dis thing is not your Destiny grin

Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by Proudlyomonna: 12:10am On Dec 17, 2022
franabid:
For me this stuff exist in the mind and mostly due to inferiority complex. If you call me a black monkey be sure that I will call you a white gorilla

Thank you oo,Se monkey no dey white ? grin grin
Se dis one black?? grin grin

Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by Anijay1212(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin
This vawulence is too much nah

sevo:
Ngozi fulani...abubakar Igbo....adedayo ibibio....wetin musa no go hear for gate!!
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by AutoshalomUSA: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
Woke igbo women and their militancy !!!!! Reminds me on mama . She will destroy , jump , scatter anything and anyone in front of her . Igbo wu igwe !

quote author=fergie001 post=119204159]

Buckingham Palace

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7458175/ngozi-fulani-accuses-buckingham-palace#118795939[/quote]
Re: Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace by OLULAW: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Zenzu01:
Way to go.. let's all bury our hatchets before the years runs out.

Remind us the name of your English teacher at school. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

France Defiant, Insists Niger Military Junta Cannot Expel Its Ambassador / Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban / Malawi Cabinet Members ‘roll Out’ Ads To Thank The President Over $88m IMF Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.