Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

My Asus Laptop Screen Keeps Blinking From Start-up - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Asus Laptop Screen Keeps Blinking From Start-up (387 Views)

Get All Types Of Laptop Screen Here In Nigeria / My Asus Gives A Display That Is Hard To Go (picture) / Come for Laptop screen replacement in our Abuja and Lagos store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Asus Laptop Screen Keeps Blinking From Start-up by Akosxxx(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
I've been managing this my laptop for a while now since my main laptop crashed completely.

However, I woke up this morning to a flashing screen. I looked up some online videos and even tried updating the drivers with driverpack solution 12 but the problem remains

Please can anyone walk me through fixing it. I must add that even before now I haven't been able to put the laptop to sleep as the sleep option just blank out.

If you're an engineer and can fix this, kindly drop your number and I'll chat/call you. Thanks

Re: My Asus Laptop Screen Keeps Blinking From Start-up by qwertyboss(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Akosxxx:
I've been managing this my laptop for a while now since my main laptop crashed completely.

However, I woke up this morning to a flashing screen. I looked up some online videos and even tried updating the drivers with driverpack solution 12 but the problem remains

Please can anyone walk me through fixing it. I must add that even before now I haven't been able to put the laptop to sleep as the sleep option just blank out.

If you're an engineer and can fix this, kindly drop your number and I'll chat/call you. Thanks
Screen connector flex problem...
Re: My Asus Laptop Screen Keeps Blinking From Start-up by Akosxxx(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
qwertyboss:

Screen connector flex problem...

Thanks boss. Do you have any idea how much it'll cost me to fix?

Also, are you an engineer in Lagos?
Re: My Asus Laptop Screen Keeps Blinking From Start-up by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
Is your cooling fan working perfectly?Do you put your laptop in your bed.This can obstruct the fan from cooling the heat of the PCB.
Re: My Asus Laptop Screen Keeps Blinking From Start-up by Akosxxx(m): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
Revolution2022:
Is your cooling fan working perfectly?Do you put your laptop in your bed.This can obstruct the fan from cooling the heat of the PCB.
Thanks for your insights sir.
Please what's PCB?
The laptop gets very hot quickly even when under normal or even light usage.
It's always on the table where I usually use it on.
Re: My Asus Laptop Screen Keeps Blinking From Start-up by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
Akosxxx:

Thanks for your insights sir.
Please what's PCB?
The laptop gets very hot quickly even when under normal or even light usage.
It's always on the table where I usually use it on.
A PCB is your laptop panel.However,it seems your fan is not working properly.It needs to be service.I advice you take it to an engineer for inspection.
Re: My Asus Laptop Screen Keeps Blinking From Start-up by FinalSolution1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Akosxxx:

Contact Us, Final Solution Computer Engineering we are based at Ikeja Lagos WhatsApp or call 0.8.1.1.8.4.9.8.9.9.1
Re: My Asus Laptop Screen Keeps Blinking From Start-up by qwertyboss(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
Akosxxx:

Thanks boss. Do you have any idea how much it'll cost me to fix?

Also, are you an engineer in Lagos?
Am not in Lagos...
It depends on whether you need a new screen if the flex has damage or it's just a simple slip or minor issues....
The best thing is to take it to an engineer for check-up
Re: My Asus Laptop Screen Keeps Blinking From Start-up by Adewale1603(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
lcd flex display cable, signal cable issues

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! In Need Of Wireless Router To Buy / / A Good London Used Hp For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.