Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

What You Need To Know As A Business Owner In Business Today: - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / What You Need To Know As A Business Owner In Business Today: (248 Views)

Save Time and Money by Automating your Nairaland Business Today!! / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less / Register Your Business Today With CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know As A Business Owner In Business Today: by Samwise042(m): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
Now, look at it. Does it make sense at all?
-You've hanged banners
-You've branded your shop
-You've printed flyers.
- You're even preparing to go to the radio station for jingle.

Yet, your business isn't registered? Does it make sense at all?
Leave the fact that I'm trying to sell to you. This is the first
thing you are supposed to do before even starting that
business.
Yes, I know you're also scared of registering your business Name because of the tax, and annual returns you'll be paying
once you get your business registered.

But the facts are, your thinking is not 100% correct. I agree
that these billings are there, but not the way you're seeing it.
The truth is, with the right information, you won't default, and
there won't be any need to pay any ridiculous amount of money as default penalties.

Where the problem lays is that you've been fed with wrong
information as regard CAC business registration, and you
have taken it to be so true.
You see, no matter the falsehoods/fear you've hold up in your heart. You sure need this thing called CAC business certificate someday.

-Be it as an individual that run a small business.

-Be it as someone who want to start a full blown company.

-Be it as someone that want to run a charitable organization.

You sure need it. If not today, but in the coming days.

In this post, I won't tell you to come register your business,
but I am sure the message has reached you.

You gat questions for me?
Use the comment box, and I'll give you my best, refined, and
professionally advice.
MORE WINS!!!

OR connect with us easily on WhatsApp @
SAMWISE CONSULTS
+2349035595423.

Re: What You Need To Know As A Business Owner In Business Today: by Samwise042(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
When I tell people to register their business they always ask me why?

So am dedicating today’s content to answering that question.

Alot of people may think that their business is small now and so they don’t necessarily need to register it, especially small starters like;

- Hairdressing salon
- Barbing salon
- Foodstuff shop
- Pure-water business.
- Boutique
- Shawarma/Bole spot
- mama put
- (Add the kind of business you do)
-Business Centre and digital services.
-Restaurant shop etc...

But note these five things;

1. If you are building a business you want to continue even after you’re gone

2. If you want easy access to loans and grants, from government, banks and angel investors.

3. If you hope to manage your business finances well.

4. If you hope to get the protection of a limited liability.

5. If you see your business in an international level 5-7 years from now

Then registering your business is the way forward.

Everyone is permitted to start small, but the choice to remain small or expand is solely in your hands.

Take the bold step of registering your business today, because it is the first step to making it big.

Remember am only a DM away. And am expecting your swift response.

Call | Text | Flash | WhatsApp & I'll serve you accurately and efficiently.

Re: What You Need To Know As A Business Owner In Business Today: by Samwise042(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Since we are in the festive season that brings joy, I have decided to get businesses, companies registered for quite an affordable price.

Why pay N30,000, N25,000, N21,000 for Business Name when you can get it done with just N18,000 and save more MONEY to run your BUSINESS.

Why pay N70,000, N65,000, N60,000, for Company registration when you can get it done for N55,000(1m shares)

CAC business Name Registration can never be undermine for it is a bug doorway to a lot of business opportunities.

I'm a DM away!
Hire me today, let's get that your business
•Legalized
•Certified; And
•Duly Registered

You can call us @ 09017311232
or send a text on WhatsApp at

Your sincerely,
SamWise Consults.
CAC Registration Provider.

Re: What You Need To Know As A Business Owner In Business Today: by Samwise042(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
For that your business which you are running to be fully secured and legalized, It has to be registered with CAC. That will cover the brand name for it's lifetime business operations.

This will facilitate trust and reliability among your customers and buyers. From this, you can easily open a corporate bank account for your business dealings, secure loans and grants from the federal government and other charity organizations.

Start your week with this bold step towards your business as an entrepreneur today.

Call or send a WhatsApp message on

(1) (Reply)

. / Now Buying Zelle Fund, Paypal, Simple Fund, And Greendot Fund / Furniture For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.