Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) (2346 Views)

Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion / Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) / Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ikpeazu has tried his best within the limit of the state resources and considering the rot he met. I like the way focused on the basic things that are lacking instead of ego massaging projects that are not the pressing need. Government is a continuum, hopefully next governor will build an airport

3 Likes

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by worldTina(f): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by EndsarsReloaded: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Ikpeazu has tried his best within the limit of the state resources and considering the rot he met. I like the way focused on the basic things that are lacking instead of ego massaging projects that are not the pressing need. Government is a continuum, hopefully next governor will build an airport

Was it not today we were arguing that Ikpeazu of Abia is still better than most SW governors outside Lagos?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Was it not today we were arguing that Ikpeazu of Abia is still better than most SW governors outside Lagos?
Leave them to be praising their failed governors and be using Lagos to cover up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by ogmask: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

@Bolded, you mean unlike his boss wike ba?

Not let Mr project hear you ooooh.
Wike, the only gov in Nigeria wey get give as PAs...

In all, Ikpeazu is an all-around failure. The money he and his boss wike took to turkey to but assets is enough to turn Abia state around.

1 Like

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Other building inside the government house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by Superwave16320: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
See wetin igbos are celebrating after 8 solid of billions of monthly allocation ?

If we ask the fool to mention a single SW governor who Ikpeazu performed beta I wonder who they will pick. Shameless set of foolish souls.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Superwave16320:
See wetin igbos are celebrating after 8 solid of billions of monthly allocation ?

If we ask the fool to mention a single SW governor who Ikpeazu performed beta I wonder who they will pick. Shameless set of foolish souls.
Omo. Heart attack is real oo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by ogmask: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Other building inside the government house

This project don too tey Na, haba.
Theodore Orji started this project in his first term yet wike PA nor fit move the project to completion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by Roboto11: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sisteen Yays to build hause.

Na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by Absuchat(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Who has the video ikpeazu was saying something about Oshodi? grin
Biko send am come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

I dared them for any project osun and ekiti government has done in the last 8 years I would name 4 done by ikpeazu ...till now no body challenged me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Superwave16320:

For every single project of osun and ekiti governors in the last 8 years I would mention 4 of ikpeazu

Would you accept the challenge or run cowardly like the others

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

I dared them for any project osun and ekiti government has done in the last 8 years I would name 4 done by ikpeazu ...till now no body challenged me
Ekiti commissioned two room bungalow airport, Osun abandoned it's own to bushes. They just de decieve themselves with Lagos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

For every single project of osun and ekiti governors in the last 8 years I would mention 4 of ikpeazu

Would you accept the challenge or run cowardly like the others
No mind afonjas

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
ogmask:

This project don too tey Na, haba.
Theodore Orji started this project in his first term yet wike PA nor fit move the project to completion.
Like I said before, he focused on the most pressing needs of the moment, when he assumed office all roads in Aba had collapsed completely and he has rescued the city

2 Likes

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by Roboto11: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by christejames(m): 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
God bless Ikpeazu!

It was just last year's budget that he made provision for these projects, I'm happy he is about to complete them.

It's now remaining Anambra in the East to have their permanent govt house. Soludo is working on it currently sha.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by Wickedfacts: 1:32am On Dec 17, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Better than SW Governors because he gave your mothers 500 Naira after giving birth.
Igbos are usually smart, where did these generation of idiots come from?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by michlins(m): 5:50am On Dec 17, 2022
After eight years of IGR, federal allocation,13% derivatives,loans and grants, royalties and others, this is what this government is celebrating and my people are defending him.

In which way does this affect the average Joe on the street?

No be this same government Sam mbakwe rule?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 6:33am On Dec 17, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

No mind afonjas

Till now no body take up my challenge ...sad ... really sad

3 Likes

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 6:34am On Dec 17, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Better than SW Governors because he gave your mothers 500 Naira after giving birth.
Oga take up the challenge
For every project of ekiti and osun government in the last 8 years I would show 4 ikpeazu project

3 Likes

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by shortIGBOman: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Hope you own a Car? Cause Abia People don't own Cars. grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by BossGerald: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Lol, they've ran away...

It was even yesterday that I learnt there is no airport in the whole SW region(aside lagos)...oyo has no airport, Ogun no airport, ekiti no airport, osun no airport, ondo no airport, and we thought southeast has the worst governors.SMH

1 Like

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by BossGerald: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2022
Roboto11:
Sisteen Yays to build hause.

Na wa o

Let me not hear you say pim...your region is worst.
Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by BossGerald: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2022
Wickedfacts:

He said the truth, Abia state is better than osun and ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by popez: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2022
After 7+ years, this nonsense is worth celebrating? What did he do with the share of money Buhari distributed to ND states?

1 Like

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by Fedrick100: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2022
Ikpeazu The worst governor of Abia state

1 Like

Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by Mrkindness: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Emeka na South
Re: Abia State New Government House And Secretariat Nearing Completion (pictures) by Baronthecelebri: 11:52am On Dec 17, 2022
Mumu post

(1) (Reply)

List Of Buhari's Ministers Not Campaigning For Tinubu / FACT CHECK: Rivers APC Claim That Obi Won / Don’t Destabilise Nigeria, Group Cautions ACN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.