Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Was Shortlisted For The Voice Africa Auditions But I'm Not Sure About The Loca - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Was Shortlisted For The Voice Africa Auditions But I'm Not Sure About The Loca (715 Views)

Emmyblaze Ft Jaytion X Mr. Flex - Lavida Loca / Download Mp3 : Pretty Kul — La Vida Loca / Hausa Song By Zaaki (wenyo Kaduna??? Not Sure Of Title)- Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Shortlisted For The Voice Africa Auditions But I'm Not Sure About The Loca by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
Please Guys, I just received a text informing me that I was shortlisted for the voice africa auditions S1, but the issue is that I'm not sure about the location. It was indicated that the audition would take place in presidential hotel, but they didn't specify the state. Now I'm not sure if it is in Lagos or in Port Harcourt, or even in Abuja. Please Guys, your help would very much be appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Shortlisted For The Voice Africa Auditions But I'm Not Sure About The Loca by Terkx(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
Please Guys, I just received a text informing me that I was shortlisted for the voice africa auditions S1, but the issue is that I'm not sure about the location. It was indicated that the audition would take place in presidential hotel, but they didn't specify the state. Now I'm not sure if it is in Lagos or in Port Harcourt, or even in Abuja. Please Guys, your help would very much be appreciated. Thank you.
first I want to start by congratulating you for I myself auditioned and at some point dropped out of the race but you got selected. I feel you'll need to go to their social media pages and look at the flyers. You'll see one or two contacts to reach out to

1 Like

Re: I Was Shortlisted For The Voice Africa Auditions But I'm Not Sure About The Loca by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Terkx:
first I want to start by congratulating you for I myself auditioned and at some point dropped out of the race but you got selected. I feel you'll need to go to their social media pages and look at the flyers. You'll see one or two contacts to reach out to

Okay. Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: I Was Shortlisted For The Voice Africa Auditions But I'm Not Sure About The Loca by Terkx(m): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Okay. Thank you so much
you're welcome. Don't forget me bro �
Re: I Was Shortlisted For The Voice Africa Auditions But I'm Not Sure About The Loca by Meddymeddy: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

I think that presidential hotel is in Port harcout although my message came with the exact venue. I suggest you join the Facebook group

Re: I Was Shortlisted For The Voice Africa Auditions But I'm Not Sure About The Loca by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2022
Meddymeddy:

I think that presidential hotel is in Port harcout although my message came with the exact venue. I suggest you join the Facebook group

Ohhhh
I didn't even realise that it was a branch thing...
Because from what I can see here, yours is taking place in Abuja...
Do U live close to the FCT
Re: I Was Shortlisted For The Voice Africa Auditions But I'm Not Sure About The Loca by Meddymeddy: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:

Ohhhh
I didn't even realise that it was a branch thing...
Because from what I can see here, yours is taking place in Abuja...
Do U live close to the FCT
So far the audition is taking place in 3 cities Lagos, Abuja and port Harcourt.
My broda I'm just trusting God oo cos I'm currently serving in kebbi state
Re: I Was Shortlisted For The Voice Africa Auditions But I'm Not Sure About The Loca by Terkx(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
Meddymeddy:

congratulations to you also and good luck at your auditions.

1 Like

Re: I Was Shortlisted For The Voice Africa Auditions But I'm Not Sure About The Loca by Meddymeddy: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Terkx:
congratulations to you also and good luck at your auditions.
Are you also shortlisted?
Re: I Was Shortlisted For The Voice Africa Auditions But I'm Not Sure About The Loca by Terkx(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
Meddymeddy:

Are you also shortlisted?
nope
Re: I Was Shortlisted For The Voice Africa Auditions But I'm Not Sure About The Loca by Brandizzy: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
How far Guys?
Those who had their audition today and earlier. how did it go?
What was the procedure?

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Dj Kelden Hot Afrobeat DJ Mix Vol.9 / Madonna And Kylie Minogue. Who's Hotter? / Sauce Kid Diss Song : I Found It Free Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.