Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Is There A Way To Get My NECO Certificate Earlier? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There A Way To Get My NECO Certificate Earlier? (517 Views)

My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo / Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Way To Get My NECO Certificate Earlier? by megaxart(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
I wrote the June/July NECO exam in 2019 and I'm in a desperate need of the original certificate itself (neither statement of result nor printout). I've contacted the school and they said it's not ready and that I'd likely have to wait till either mid next year or 2024 but I need it much earlier than then. Is there any way to go about getting it earlier?
Re: Is There A Way To Get My NECO Certificate Earlier? by duro4chang(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
It is ready maybe your school has not gone to collect it. Someone who wrote in 2018 collected hers early this year.

(1) (Reply)

Obidients To Be Unleashed To The Streets In 2023 - Prof.Pat Utomi / France Suspends Visas For Students From Mali, Niger And Burkina Faso / Sultan Urges Fg, ASUU To Resolve Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.