Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Is There Any Way To Restore My Local Whatsapp Backup - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Any Way To Restore My Local Whatsapp Backup (479 Views)

How To Disable/stop Local Whatsapp Chat Backup By 2am Daily / How Do You Restore WhatsApp Backup From iPhone To Android / Help!! Is There Any Way To Stop This On Android (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Way To Restore My Local Whatsapp Backup by peppermint7(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
I copied the files to my second phone
Can I restore it?
Re: Is There Any Way To Restore My Local Whatsapp Backup by aieromon(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
peppermint7:
I copied the files to my second phone
Can I restore it?

Yes, as long as you copy the backup into the right folder directory.

When setting up the new phone, WhatsApp will recognise the backup and ask if you would like to restore.

https://faq.whatsapp.com/618575946635920/?cms_platform=android

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Way To Restore My Local Whatsapp Backup by peppermint7(m): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2022
aieromon:

Yes, as long as you copy the backup into the right folder directory.

When setting up the new phone, WhatsApp will recognise the backup and ask if you would like to restore.

https://faq.whatsapp.com/618575946635920/?cms_platform=android
What I am saying is I have two backups
I want to restore the one I copied from another phone
Not the local one on my phone
Re: Is There Any Way To Restore My Local Whatsapp Backup by aieromon(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2022
peppermint7:

What I am saying is I have two backups
I want to restore the one I copied from another phone
Not the local one on my phone

It will work as long as both phones run on the same operating system.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Instant Airtime To Your Phone / Aesthetics And Elegance: Infinix Smart 8's Magic Ring Display / Infinix Smart 8 Price in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.