Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna (14380 Views)

Kwankwaso Visit Alaba Rago Market / Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by Anambra1stS0n: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kwankwaso is killer punch in Kano, Kaduna and Kastina grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by SLAP44: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sai Kwankwaso grin

If only this man knows how many old presidential crooks he's pressing their necks grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by Anambra1stS0n: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
More on Kwankwaso visit to Kaduna

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by Anambra1stS0n: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Just to commission campaign office

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by Ogbuefi2020: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Tinubu urchins should continue dreaming of anybody stepping down, they think it's Ewedu politics they play in SW. No block votes from the north, Gbam. I have many die hard Kwankwaso supporters in Niger State, forget the rented crowd they are bragging with

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by SLAP44: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Way to go grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by Anambra1stS0n: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
Watch out his presidential campaign in Kano and other Northwest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by Urheadmaster(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
grin

Someone was asking why Kwankwaso hasn't been campaigning

This is own style of campaigning for the presidency race tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by aariwa(m): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
When an American company did a poll 4 months ago that this election was between Obi and Kwakwanso a lot of people waved them aside. In 2015 any aboki shoemaker you call to tell you who he will vote for said sai buhari. Today ask any aboki shoemaker who he will vote for, he will say Kwakwanso. Kwakwanso has now shown he is not stepping down for anybody and with him at the polls any politician hoping for a block vote from Muslim north is dreaming

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by Writer01: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
You say wetin
Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by Anambra1stS0n: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Someone was asking why Kwankwaso hasn't been campaigning

This is own style of campaigning for the presidency race tongue
Kwankwaso visit to Ondo state

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by Anambra1stS0n: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Tinubu urchins should continue dreaming of anybody stepping down, they think it's Ewedu politics they play in SW. No block votes from the north, Gbam. I have many die hard Kwankwaso supporters in Niger State, forget the rented crowd they are bragging with

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by Urheadmaster(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
post=119211816:

Is Kwankwaso visit to different states also part of campaigning for the seat of president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by Donwilson88: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
I like Kwankwaso!He is dedicated to his pursuit

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by rolams(m): 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
Na only visit this one just dey visit. No campaign?

I have said it before, this Kwankwaso is more interested in Guber election than the so called presidential election.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by castrokins(m): 12:37am On Dec 17, 2022
When Is He Starting His Campaigns?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by Wickedfacts: 12:37am On Dec 17, 2022
post=119211679:
Kwankwaso is killer punch in Kano, Kaduna and Kastina grin grin

Kwankwaso went to the Palace of the traditional ruler to greet him. You can see how Northerners respect their rulers.

Atiku summoned the Obi of Onitsha to meet him at a restaurant and that one too ran to meet Atiku like a gala hawker. Just because of ordinary jollof rice.
The painful part is that you were defending that unbelievable insult on the entire traditional institutions in Igboland.

Elections will come and go. Obi will lose, you will return to your shop where you sell used charger and earpiece. I hope in those moments of sober reflection, you look your son in the eye and realize how much you are a disgrace to the entire Igbo race.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by adekanmbi1986(m): 12:37am On Dec 17, 2022
Okay
Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by femtex007(m): 12:38am On Dec 17, 2022
I think this man is up to something

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by femtex007(m): 12:39am On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=Wickedfacts post=119212559]

Kwankwaso went to the Palace of the traditional ruler to greet him.

Atiku summoned the Obi of Onitsha to meet him at a restaurant and that one too ran to meet Atiku like a gala hawker. [/quote

Awwwwwwww
Atiku. 1
Ndi IPob 0

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:40am On Dec 17, 2022
Here is the man who is coming 3rd in the election.
Obi Pandora and his online thugs and lowlives, supporters of terrorists will come a distant 4th or 5th.

Argue with your hero beer tongue tongue tongue

Wickedfacts:

Obi is 6th.
Sowore is 4th
Kola Abiola is 5th.
Very wicked facts grin cheesy wink cheesy wink wink

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:41am On Dec 17, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Kwankwaso went to the Palace of the traditional ruler to greet him. You can see how Northerners respect their rulers.

Atiku summoned the Obi of Onitsha to meet him at a restaurant and that one too ran to meet Atiku like a gala hawker. The painful part is that you were defending that unbelievable insult on the entire traditional institutions in Igboland.
Hmmmm, this is deep!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by Wickedfacts: 12:42am On Dec 17, 2022
I can see Obituary victims excited at Kwankwaso's campaign. It is no more Atiku will defeat Tinubu in the North, it is now Kwankwaso will defeat Tinubu.

My condolences to Kwankwaso for the impending misfortune to befall him. Those Obituary Kanu pigs are cursed, ask the Chairmen of Labour Party in Ogun, Oyo, Nassarawa, Taraba, Kogi.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by Seefinish: 12:42am On Dec 17, 2022
Obi is my choice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by Wickedfacts: 12:43am On Dec 17, 2022
Seefinish:
Obi is my choice

Well, may your life be like Anambra state.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by Wickedfacts: 12:44am On Dec 17, 2022
post=119212587:
Here is the man who is coming 3rd in the election.
Obi Pandora and his online thugs and lowlives, supporters of terrorists will come a distant 4th or 5th.

Argue with your hero beer tongue tongue tongue

Obi is 6th.
Sowore is 4th
Kola Abiola is 5th.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by Indispensable85(m): 1:00am On Dec 17, 2022
Kwankwanso is not in the race. He should continue commissioning offices everywhere. I dare him to organize a proper rally in any state. Obi has gotten his experience. Kogi was disastrous. Lol...... hahahahahahahaha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by Thebigheart: 1:13am On Dec 17, 2022
aariwa:
When an American company did a poll 4 months ago that this election was between Obi and Kwakwanso a lot of people waved them aside. In 2015 any aboki shoemaker you call to tell you who he will vote for said sai buhari. Today ask any aboki shoemaker who he will vote for, he will say Kwakwanso. Kwakwanso has now shown he is not stepping down for anybody and with him at the polls any politician hoping for a block vote from Muslim north is dreaming

Yesterday, I asked the one who sells cloths he mentioned kwankwaso. I asked him which state he is from. He told me Bauchi state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visit Kaduna State To Commission Campaign Office In Southern Kaduna by jumper524(m): 1:16am On Dec 17, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
no lie to yourself, that's the worst thing to ever happen to a man, you don't know any kwankwaso supporter in Niger state.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court To Rule On Saraki’s Trial, Friday / Appeal Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.4bn Obtained By Company Linked To Saraki, M / Abacha Never Stole, Say Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.