Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

How To Sign Clients As A Freelance Without Pay Ad. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sign Clients As A Freelance Without Pay Ad. (136 Views)

Fidelity Bank PLC Sacked Over 250 Experienced Staff (10 Years Above) Without Pay / One Slumps As ACCESS BANK Workers Protest Sacking Without Pay / Arik Cuts Salaries By 80%, Places 90% Of Staff On Leave Without Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sign Clients As A Freelance Without Pay Ad. by Gns247: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2022
Client are the life blood of your freelance business.

Without it you're going to suffer hunger.

There are many ways to get clients for your freelance gig and one of it is signing up to multiple freelance platform like Upwork, freelancer, Fiverr etc.

Other include setting up a simple funnel and send traffic to it through pay ad.

This is very good when you want to scale up your freelance business.

But if you're just starting out you might not have money to run ads..

So, what you need to do instead is to use cold outreach process which includes:

- cold calling
- cold email
- cold DM

But the thing is a lot of people are confused when it comes to cold outreach like cold mailing, cold DM and more..

I used to be like that until I discovered a unique way I used to contact business in the US, Canada and other tier 1 country for my service using a combination of cold email and cold DM.

In fact it was what I used to sign up my first client for lead generation service.

I've tried several times and it will always works.

So I decided record a complete step by step video to you how to sign clients using this 4 steps:

1 How to collect email of prospect from Facebook

2. How to get your ideal prospect using Instagram

3 How to sign your ideal client using LinkedIn

4 How to send one thousand cold email for free daily.

I also add a bonus for you:

I will give you access to 2k email list of US business owners to reach them through cold email.

If you want access to this video drop your contact I'll contact you but you will pay 1k for access.

(1) (Reply)

Dispenser Bottles Needed / If You Are Into Haulage Biz Pls I Need Ur Attentio / Everything About The Customized Hardware Items In Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.