Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! (3194 Views)

Very Neat Foreign Used 55 Inch Samsung LED TV For Sale At 145k Only / Samsung TU7000 Series 7 4k Crystal UHD 55" Smart TV For Sale / Clean 20 Inch Samsung LED TV For Sale in Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by biosilicon: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2022
Brand new 65-inch Samsung crystal UHD 4k smart Tv. Samsung AU8000.
Tv is brand new, never used and still in pack with all accessories. You are in luck if you are in the market for a 65-inch smart 4k tv. Got as a gift. Tv is worth over 700k, selling for 510k or swap with brand new ps5. Sold !!!

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by biosilicon: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
biosilicon:
Tv is brand new, never used and still in pack with all accessories. You are in luck if you are in the market for a 65-inch smart 4k tv. Got as a gift. Tv is worth over 700k, selling for 510k or swap with brand new ps5. call 08036050180

First come first serve wink
Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by biosilicon: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2022
biosilicon:
Tv is brand new, never used and still in pack with all accessories. You are in luck if you are in the market for a 65-inch smart 4k tv. Got as a gift. Tv is worth over 700k, selling for 510k or swap with brand new ps5. call 08036050180

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by biosilicon: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
SOLD!!! SOLD !!!
Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
biosilicon:
SOLD!!! SOLD !!!

You sold the TV to me, I paid in full. You agreed to deliver "before Christmas" today you refunded my money because the tv was in your possession, and you got a better offer.

I hope the ₦50,000 profit will go a long way.

5 Likes

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by biosilicon: 2:02am On Dec 23, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

You sold the TV to me, I paid in full. You agreed to deliver "before Christmas" today you refunded my money because the tv was in your possession, and you got a better offer.

I hope the ₦50,000 profit will go a long way.

Don't twist the narrative and don't lie to make yourself look good.
You were the first person i contacted before i even put up the Tv for sale which you know . from the beginning i have always insisted on 450k which you know. I begged you to add the 50k but you refused. i reluctantly accepted the 400k. which you were blazingly fast to pay even without seeing or inspecting the Tv. Oya come carry your TV, but it was not enough for you rather you said i should deliver to you whenever i come mainland, that was your suggestion oga i did not promise, i said i will come to the mainland before Christmas, today is 22nd. Meanwhile i went ahead to do everything you asked including marking Tv as sold to you here and took down the ad everywhere else i advertised it. I did not make any profit. Tv is worth over 700k. i sold at a loss even at 450k.

If na the 50k or 100k you suppose make dey pepper you oga kpele i got a better offer. There will be more deals tomorrow. The screenshot i attached is the only reason you are crying. not all that junk you wrote. you wanted to make 150k profit on top something that is being sold at a loss, God don catch you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:44am On Dec 23, 2022
biosilicon:

You were the first person i contacted before i even put up the Tv for sale which you know . from the beginning i have always insisted on 450k which you know. I begged you to add the 50k but you refused. i reluctantly accepted the 400k. which you were blazingly fast to pay even without seeing or inspecting the Tv. Oya come carry your TV, but it was not enough for you rather you said i should deliver to you whenever i come mainland, that was your suggestion oga i did not promise, i said i will come to the mainland before Christmas, today is 22nd. Meanwhile i went ahead to do everything you asked including marking Tv as sold to you here and took down the ad everywhere else i advertised it. I did not make any profit. Tv is worth over 700k. i sold at a loss even at 450k.

If na the 50k or 100k you suppose make dey pepper you oga kpele i got a better offer. There will be more deals tomorrow.

I do not need to respond
Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Carmal90(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2022
biosilicon:

If na the 50k or 100k you suppose make dey pepper you oga kpele i got a better offer. There will be more deals tomorrow.

You resold what he has paid for already and this is your defense?
Make it make sense

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Alvin007: 7:39am On Dec 23, 2022
Zero integrity!
You’re not different from a scammer…#spits.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by double3(m): 8:07am On Dec 23, 2022
This is absolutely wrong, he paid in full all u had to do was deliver the item, even though u later got a better offer,a deal is a deal. Some times we count our losses and move. Tender an unreserved apology to gazzuz and don't make excuses.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by chloride6: 8:24am On Dec 23, 2022
biosilicon:
Tv is brand new, never used and still in pack with all accessories. You are in luck if you are in the market for a 65-inch smart 4k tv. Got as a gift. Tv is worth over 700k, selling for 510k or swap with brand new ps5. Sold !!!

So you sold his tv because he didn’t come and pick it up?

Are you Omo onile?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by biosilicon: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2022
Carmal90:

You resold what he has paid for already and this is your defense?
Make it make sense

He did not pay in full, price is 450k

1 Like

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by ravensckar(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2022
This platform is the only place where you find people that reason from their anu.s

So, because it's GAZZUZ, all of you are trooping in like Al-majiri to castigate the seller?

They both agreed on a deal (pending the time when the product will be delivered) and since the delivery schedule wasn't convenient for the seller, or perhaps he got a higher bid, he cancelled the order and refunded the buyer in full. What's the so-called scam there? Isn't business all about highest bidder any longer?

Several times I've bought stuff on JUMIA,paid and still cancel my order after finding it cheaper elsewhere. Business is business and nothing is final until the product gets to the customer's possession. And even at that, some customers still return the items. So, what's the whole hullabaloo about?

PS- this is the the third time this year that GAZZUZ will rush online to cry wolf. He needs to grow the mess up! sad sad

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by tecnolad(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2022
biosilicon:

That you're justifying your folly makes me want to wipe you Oraimo cord.

You asked for 450k and he negotiated to pay 400k, and you ACCEPTED! You accepted FFS!!

You have zero integrity and you're too arrogant to even notice.

13 Likes

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by biosilicon: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2022
tecnolad:

That you're justifying your folly makes me want to wipe you Oraimo cord.

You asked for 450k and he negotiated to pay 400k, and you ACCEPTED! You accepted FFS!!

You have zero integrity and you're too arrogant to even notice.

Yes then i got a better offer. Your hypocrisy reeks. abeg comot for road.

12 Likes

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by tecnolad(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2022
ravensckar:
This platform is the only place where you find people that reason from their anu.s

So, because it's GAZZUZ, all of you are trooping in like Al-majiri to castigate the seller?

They both agreed on a deal (pending the time when the product will be delivered) and since the delivery schedule wasn't convenient for the seller, or perhaps he got a higher bid, he cancelled the order and refunded the buyer in full. What's the so-called scam there? Isn't business all about highest bidder any longer?

Several times I've bought stuff on JUMIA,paid and still cancel my order after finding it cheaper elsewhere. Business is business and nothing is final until the product gets to the customer's possession. And even at that, some customers still return the items. So, what's the whole hullabaloo about?

PS- this is the the third time this year that GAZZUZ will rush online to cry wolf. He needs to grow the mess up! sad sad

Shut the ble3p up, dude! I'd think you fall into the category you mentioned in your first paragraph, but you're even worse!

Seller agreed to buyer's negotiations and received the agreed amount in full, while also agreeing to bring the TV to the mainland before Christmas.

If breaching their agreement after getting paid, and arrogantly defending the poor business ethics is what being civilised looks like to you, then you need help too.

6 Likes

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by tecnolad(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2022
biosilicon:

Yes then i got a better offer. Your hypocrisy reeks. abeg comot for road.

Did you inform him? You sold what he already paid for because he didn't come carry it, even after saying you'd bring it before Christmas. Alaye you suppose chop that Oraimo cord.

There's nothing like hypocrisy here; you're the one who should fix your integrity issues.

3 Likes

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by ravensckar(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2022
tecnolad:

Shut the ble3p up, dude! I'd think you fall into the category you mentioned in your first paragraph, but you're even worse!

Seller agreed to buyer's negotiations and received the agreed amount in full, while also agreeing to bring the TV to the mainland before Christmas.

If breaching their agreement after getting paid, and arrogantly defending the poor business ethics is what being civilised looks like to you, then you need help too.
As expected! Another dim.witted soul who is low on cerebral fuel has appeared! Now, let's examine the issue critically. By agreeing to sell to GAZZUZ and backtracking on their earlier agreement especially after refunding him to the last kobo. Is that tantamount to scamming him? If your answer is Yes, then your parents need to request a refund from all the schools you attended because it's obvious that you didn't learn anything. Who knows, perhaps you were born with a congenital inability to reason properly.

I feel your pain! Now, slide.

Next!

7 Likes

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by tecnolad(m): 10:54am On Dec 23, 2022
ravensckar:
As expected! Another dim.witted soul who is low on cerebral fuel has appeared! Now, let's examine the issue critically. By agreeing to sell to GAZZUZ and backtracking on their earlier agreement especially after refunding him to the last kobo. Is that tantamount to scamming him? If your answer is Yes, then your parents need to request a refund from all the schools you attended because it's obvious that you didn't learn anything. Who knows, perhaps you were born with a congenital inability to reason properly.

I feel your pain! Now, slide.

Next!

At this point, I think your brain is new. I never said, at any point, that anybody got scammed.

I only pointed out the lack of professionalism when he went back on their agreement. But I see you never run out of jabber bandwidth, so who am I to get offended when you have your episodes?

Although you're country miles below the make-sense bar and I'm pretty sure it's hereditary, but I'd like to believe in you.

I'll leave you to make your imbecilic ramblings now; I know it helps you, and I'm in for whatever makes you happy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by ravensckar(m): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2022
tecnolad:

At this point, I think your brain is new. I never said, at any point, that anybody got scammed.

I only pointed out the lack of professionalism when he went back on their agreement. But I see you never run out of jabber bandwidth, so who am I to get offended when you have your episodes?

Although you're country miles below the make-sense bar and I'm pretty sure it's hereditary, but I'd like to believe in you.

I'll leave you to make your imbecilic ramblings now; I know it helps you, and I'm in for whatever makes you happy.
After going offline to read your dictionary, is this all that you can come up with? Awwwwwww Poor Boy! cheesy cheesy

Miscreants like you who think their childish rantings and ramblings can unnerve a person like me suffers from the greatest poverty of sense. So, after all your bellyaching, rable-rousing, jibi-jaba, balablu and grandstanding, you finally admitted that he (GAZZUZ) was neither duped, scammed nor defrauded as he erroneously claimed in his attention seeking post. Aaaawww! Poor Boy! It must have been hard typing like someone who truly reasons from his anu.s cheesy cheesy

Truly, all of you GAZZUZ urchins are like BUNGALOWS; you guys have nothing upstairs. I ready for una today. I'll send you all to the cesspit of obscurity where you belong. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Carmal90(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2022
ravensckar:

Even from your write-up you stylishly agree the seller was wrong.
Whenever something of this nature occurs, only two scenarios can warrant the seller to sell the item.
1. If the buyer expressly told him to do so.
2. If he pleaded with buyer and he agree, anything aside that is breach of contract and if it possible, the guy should be dragged to court.

6 Likes

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Carmal90(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2022
biosilicon:

How?
He negotiated for God sake, and you even wrote sold..
Why then did you said the item was sold when you knew he didn't pay in full?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by tecnolad(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2022
ravensckar:
After going offline to read your dictionary, is this all that you can come up with? Awwwwwww Poor Boy! cheesy cheesy

Miscreants like you who think their childish rantings and ramblings can unnerve a person like me suffers from the greatest poverty of sense. So, after all your bellyaching, rable-rousing, jibi-jaba, balablu and grandstanding, you finally admitted that he (GAZZUZ) was neither duped, scammed nor defrauded as he erroneously claimed in his attention seeking post. Aaaawww! Poor Boy! It must have been hard typing like someone who truly reasons from his anu.s cheesy cheesy

Truly, all of you GAZZUZ urchins are like BUNGALOWS; you guys have nothing upstairs. I ready for una today. I'll send you all to the cesspit of obscurity where you belong. cheesy cheesy

That you think I have to check a dictionary to put you in your place says a lot about you. I took a look at your profile and I immediately saw the relationship between your skewed hairline and sense of reasoning. I'd be surprised if you made any sense in the first place. Don't worry, my prayers are with you.

This is Nairaland and we can't only have knowledgeable people, so feel at home. Without the likes of you making an exhibition of yourselves, how do we get a good laugh, or make new discoveries about new variants of colossal f0oli.shness, just like the ones you've been brandishing?

Keep doing you, dude. I'd keep indulging you, but no, there's no saving you now.

6 Likes

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by ravensckar(m): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2022
Carmal90:

Even from your write-up you stylishly agree the seller was wrong.
Whenever something of this nature occurs, only two scenarios can warrant the seller to sell the item.
1. If the buyer expressly told him to do so.
2. If he pleaded with buyer and he agree, anything aside that is breach of contract and if it possible, the guy should be dragged to court.
I never said the seller was wrong, I said the argument that he 'defrauded' GAZZUZ is an absolute bumkum because he never did.

Now, if we observe the seller's action with the prism of morality, we can argue from now till next year on whether he's right or wrong depending on the divide one stands. From the transactionary point of view, it's also debatable. But whether he defrauded GAZZUZ, no mentally fit judge would rule in GAZZUZ's favour. Besides, you're the first GAZZUZ supporter who would quote me and not call me names. I salute your sagacity! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by Carmal90(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2022
ravensckar:
I never said the seller was wrong, I said the argument that he 'defrauded' GAZZUZ is an absolute bumkum because he never did.

Now, if we observe the seller's action with the prism of morality, we can argue from now till next year on whether he's right or wrong depending on the divide one stands. From the transactionary point of view, it's also debatable. But whether he defrauded GAZZUZ, no mentally fit judge would rule in GAZZUZ's favour. Besides, you're the first GAZZUZ supporter who would quote me and not call me names. I salute your sagacity! cheesy cheesy

Sir, what the seller did was entirely wrong, Irrespective of the angles we look from.
The main point is he, the buyer paid and the item was sold,it is different from when the buyer paid in bits or promised to pay up in a specific time.
I would just advise the seller to apologize and sort this thing amicably.

4 Likes

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by ravensckar(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2022
tecnolad:

That you think I have to check a dictionary to put you in your place says a lot about you. I took a look at your profile and I immediately saw the relationship between your skewed hairline and sense of reasoning. I'd be surprised if you made any sense in the first place. Don't worry, my prayers are with you.

This is Nairaland and we can't only have knowledgeable people, so feel at home. Without the likes of you making an exhibition of yourselves, how do we get a good laugh, or make new discoveries about new variants of colossal f0oli.shness, just like the ones you've been brandishing?

Keep doing you, dude. I'd keep indulging you, but no, there's no saving you now.
Another argumentum ad hominem from a typical brain dead 'GAZZUZ AL-MAJIRI'. cheesy cheesy

You guys never cease to delight me with your incontrovertible foolish.ness and retrogressive reasoning. What has my hair line got to do with my level of intelligence? Like seriously? For you to even believe that I'm the one in that picture says a lot about your reasoning. Damn! So, I've been exchanging words with a 'School Cert Holder' all this while!

I don't even think you have the cerebral capability to understand the subject under discourse here. Go play with sand little boy! The grown ups are having a talk! wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by ravensckar(m): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2022
Carmal90:

Sir, what the seller did was entirely wrong, Irrespective of the angles we look from.
The main point is he, the buyer paid and the item was sold,it is different from when the buyer paid in bits or promised to pay up in a specific time.
I would just advise the seller to apologize and sort this thing amicably.
As his Lead Counsel, I strongly advise against such. The boat of apology has sailed! Besides, if you read the screenshots that GAZZUZ posted, you'll see where he already apologized. For GAZZUZ to open this thread and claim that my client 'defrauded' him is tantamount to libel and character assassination. I haven't instituted a legal action against him because my client hasn't advised such. You see this matter, we will fight his fire with a hotter fire.

Who be GAZZUZ? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by tecnolad(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2022
ravensckar:
Another argumentum ad hominem from a typical brain dead 'GAZZUZ AL-MAJIRI'. cheesy cheesy

You guys never cease to delight me with your incontrovertible foolish.ness and retrogressive reasoning. What has my hair line got to do with my level of intelligence? Like seriously? For you to even believe that I'm the one in that picture says a lot about your reasoning. Damn! So, I've been exchanging words with a 'School Cert Holder' all this while!

I don't even think you have the cerebral capability to understand the subject under discourse here. Go play with sand little boy! The grown ups are having a talk! wink wink

You took all that time just to type this? I thought y'all failed human-man monkey experiments got an upgrade. Oh! I'm disappointed. Science still has a long way to go; you just came with the wrong set.

About your hairline, it looks like you survived a fr3ak accident that claimed some part of your brain, so we should expect these kind of zero-wits-inspired yaps from you, from time to time.

Wait. Was it a cannonball? Because your nose is a different factor to consider. Whatever hit your head to leave that dent on your face is huge. It's a miracle you're still alive to churn out these bollocks.

Did I say I was disappointed? My bad. You're a Planet of Apes miracle, and I hope you get found soon, and awarded your rightful place in a museum or some underground laboratory.

How about you tell me a little about yourself and traits you tend to exhibit in your next response? I might even toss you some banana.
Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by ravensckar(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2022
tecnolad:

You took all that time just to type this? I thought y'all failed human-man monkey experiments got an upgrade. Oh! I'm disappointed. Science still has a long way to go; you just came with the wrong set.

About your hairline, it looks like you survived a fr3ak accident that claimed some part of your brain, so we should expect these kind of zero-wits-inspired yaps from you, from time to time.

Wait. Was it a cannonball? Because your nose is a different factor to consider. Whatever hit your head to leave that dent on your face is huge. It's a miracle you're still alive to churn out these bollocks.

Did I say I was disappointed? My bad. You're a Planet of Apes miracle, and I hope you get found soon, and awarded your rightful place in a museum or some underground laboratory.

How about you tell me a little about yourself and traits you tend to exhibit in your next response? I might even toss you some banana.
Laughs so hard! cheesy cheesy cheesy

How ironic is it that a supposed 'black man' is racially abusing his fellow 'Negro?'. You truly are a product of an incomplete abortion! Continue!
Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by chibjohn(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
biosilicon:

Bros you didn’t try.
If you go to court and your write up here is presented as evidence, you will lose woefully.
You had a contract with him. He has done his part by paying you and remaining for you to do yours and just because you saw someone else with a better offer, you reneged on your obligations. If he goes to court, you will pay for damages.
This is nothing but lack of integrity.
A man with integrity would have stood by his word.

3 Likes

Re: Brand New 65 Inch Samsung Crystal UHD 4k Smart Tv SOLD!! SOLD!!! by tecnolad(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
ravensckar:
Laughs so hard! cheesy cheesy cheesy

How ironic is it that a supposed 'black man' is racially abusing his fellow 'Negro?'. You truly are a product of an incomplete abortion! Continue!

I'm not racially insult.ing you. I'm telling you that you exhibit traits that prove you to be a product of a failed ape-human crossbreeding experiment.

Think about it: you've mentioned how people thought and talked with their an.us multiple times today, and this is a kinda trait associated with apes, monkeys and their cohorts.

If you'd not been doing that the whole time, it wouldn't mean so much to you to want to confirm if people fell in your category. But hey! We're humans here, your ape traits don't apply here.

You do you, and we will enjoy your show of shame. This is how it works.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20% off now Get this Educational Tabs for your children at very cheap price / Hp Probk 11g1 Intel Celeron With Touch Screen & 360° Convertible@125k. / Brand New Lenovo Ideapad Slim 5 Deal Intel Core i5 13th Gen 8GB RAM 512GB SSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.