Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies (17501 Views)

Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC / Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja / Mabera: Muslim Lawyer Who Defends Yahaya Aminu-Sharif Has Renounced His Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by phemmie06(m): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2022
Yeye Bello would have been another disaster in the rally most especially now that he is indirectly involve in a fraud or corruption case of 10 billion naira. The question that comes to mind was that what is the worth of Kogi?

Anyways wetin APC can't defend has not happen
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by Allisgud: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2022
The heart of man is deep,bello is still in pain over his ticket loss, despite all the strategy he has been planning since 2019 e g he bodily exposed other govnors saying his state and him is the only person who did not collide with others to collect COVID-19 free money by throwing bogus numbers like football LiveScore, thinking he will be voted for with that quality
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by chatinent: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2022
A town hall different from Bablablu?
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by ganisucks(f): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2022
Wickedfacts:
If you know what Bello did to Peter Obi's campaign in Kogi, you will fear Bello. You think it's coincidental that Obi's rally in Kogi flopped woefully?

Obidients in Kogi still shiver till today.
Keep on consoling yourself. Under your noses, the sly governor will negotiate a deal. On election day, you'll be looking for his influence.
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by MarketDispatch: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2022
What of Buhari and Amaechi's absences?
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by asobo1: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

What Bello and his deputy are doing with Faleke in Kogi is very commendable

Even with his heavy loss at the primaries he isn't bitter like some other aspirant

Go on ground and feel the pulse, Kogi is for APC and some very few for Yoruba Nation

EFCC technically closed down GYB Micro Finance Bank known as FAMZY MICRO FINANCE

Edon DEY Red ooooo �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

Yahaya Bello is currently feeling the heat. APC campaign is a big distraction for him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by oyeb15: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bello the thief . Democracy is a charade.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by Enemyofpeace: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
It is called silent war. Tinubu should forget Kogi state, the guy would surely work against him. Igala people no dey forget and they so much believe in revenge.
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by jcross19: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I will quote you when the youth rally holds.

APC is the only party doing youth rallies, women rallies and main rallies all over the country even local governments rallies.
because they are in power sponsoring their rallies with states treasuries
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by Teeroyzimma: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I always make my bias very clear before I comment,I will.vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the Charismatic Sen Gov Kassim Shettima in February 2023.
Like a friend said yesterday, Asiwaju is in Niger state campaigning,the Amazon Sen Remi Tinubu is leading the women in Borno State,I'm sure Seyi Tinubu will be in Abuja today for the Youth rally,even Iya Oloja is mobilizing Market women in Oshogbo,while many are on Facebook, Twitter,Tik-Tok shouting Bulaba and Blablubla.
When it's time to count the results,these bulama folks will still come online to make the loudest noise.
The Lion of Kogi is about to launch the Youth wing of the campaign,I challenge anyone to show me which party apart from the APC has campaigned the hardest in these election circle.
As they say, Election booths no dey social media.
God bless Asiwaju
Happy Birthday to the incorruptible and Wonderful Baba Buhari
God bless Nigeria
las las you go vote for Peter Obi stop all this long talk
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by RtrevEzeugo1: 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

What Bello and his deputy are doing with Faleke in Kogi is very commendable

Even with his heavy loss at the primaries he isn't bitter like some other aspirant

Go on ground and feel the pulse, Kogi is for APC and some very few for Yoruba Nation

Are you from kogi,

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by seguno2: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
PureMe01:
Bello is avoiding the embarrassment of bababuluuuu bulaba grin grin grin grin grin grin

The young governor is wise grin
Maybe he doesn’t want to clean up ThiefNuibu’s peepooing mess
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by seguno2: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bobloco:
The reason is simple, Yahaya Bello does not want to see himself around the comedy of gaffes parading himself as a presidential candidate

Is that to say that the young, healthy governor doesn’t want to be associated with the shaky shaky Emilokan continuity disaster-in-waiting
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by membranus: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
It is called silent war. Tinubu should forget Kogi state, the guy would surely work against him. Igala people no dey forget and they so much believe in revenge.

So what has Tinubu done to the Igalas which they won't forget? Pls educate us.
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by Atlantis585: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
Correct man!

Yeye Bello is Obidient.

Go and verify!

No sane youth will like to associate with a drug dealing, crooked, gaffing machine and a dunce wanting to be president.
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by Tradman: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Brendaniel:
Amaechi, Osinbajo, Rochas, Aregbesola, Ogbonnaya, Ngige, Buhari, Nwajiuba, Malami and many more are not in support of Tinubu's presidency even though they are in the APC.

Tinubu will only get 1000 votes by mistake
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by Mindcure: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I always make my bias very clear before I comment,I will.vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the Charismatic Sen Gov Kassim Shettima in February 2023.
Like a friend said yesterday, Asiwaju is in Niger state campaigning,the Amazon Sen Remi Tinubu is leading the women in Borno State,I'm sure Seyi Tinubu will be in Abuja today for the Youth rally,even Iya Oloja is mobilizing Market women in Oshogbo,while many are on Facebook, Twitter,Tik-Tok shouting Bulaba and Blablubla.
When it's time to count the results,these bulama folks will still come online to make the loudest noise.
The Lion of Kogi is about to launch the Youth wing of the campaign,I challenge anyone to show me which party apart from the APC has campaigned the hardest in these election circle.
God bless Asiwaju
God bless Nigeria
senior urchin well done

Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by Gozac: 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Brendaniel:
Amaechi, Osinbajo, Rochas, Aregbesola, Ogbonnaya, Ngige, Buhari, Nwajiuba, Malami and many more are not in support of Tinubu's presidency even though they are in the APC.

These are the people who can't pretend to be with you when they are not with you. It's only a fool or mischievous person that will be marketing a bad product to people
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by Jack500: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
ganisucks:
No Buhari, no Aisha, no Buni, no Bello. I laff in mandarin anyone who doesn't yet realize that Tinubu will come fourth in the 2023 election.

So, Tinubu will come fourth, just because these people doesn't follow Tinubu to each rally?

February is here, you will get sense eventually grin
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by Slurity(m): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Racoon:
They will always have an excuse for any stupidity even if the facts are glaring for all to see. This is what APC have long introduced into a sacred duty like democratic governance. So terrible!
take it easy on yourself, PAC has truly not delivered up to expectations but that does not means they have not tried to reasonable level. We are voting individual mainly and not party and Tinubu is the next president by God's grace.
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by okoroemeka(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
ganisucks:
No Buhari, no Aisha, no Buni, no Bello. I laff in mandarin anyone who doesn't yet realize that Tinubu will come fourth in the 2023 election.
no ngige,fashola,osibanjo,amechi,onu,infact it is obvious to any reasonable thinker to see that BAT is not buharis choice,he simply used his enormous stupendous wealth to bulldoze himself through the primaries against reasonable advice,how he expects to win without the support of all the above names is still baffling
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by 7brigade: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:

APC is the only party doing youth rallies, women rallies and main rallies all over the country even local governments rallies.

With stolen funds do u know how much a standard rally cost?..u will pay for those (investment) rally when they get into power
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by yankison(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Faiththatworks:
God bless Asiwaju
God bless Nigeria

Oloriburuku person after 2yrs you will start saying govt Bleep up
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by Eriokanmi: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
ganisucks:
Imagine...if they don't show up now, I wonder when they'd show up. Rallies have gone oast halfway already. I've not been seeing fashola too
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by tempest01(m): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
No wonder EFCC is active against Kogi looters.
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by Copperfield(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Yes you are right. They're doing all sorts of rallies with paid crowds.
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by Xxabhauva5y: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Yooooo! Got you lit with Proofs attached.

Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by stuffs2002: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Brendaniel:

That is not true but even Joe Biden of America didn't get 100% support before becoming US president
Re: Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies by chingydaboss(m): 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
your stupidity knows no bound. You are in chains and the people who came to free you, you are pursueing them.
Faiththatworks:
God bless Asiwaju
God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola At The Commissioning Of Power Stations In Zamfara State / Ogbueshi Ben Chidoka's 90th Birthday Party (Photos) / Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.