Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

How To Make Tech Bend To Suit Your Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Tech Bend To Suit Your Life (258 Views)

Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / Owerri Lawyer Wore Blue Suit To Court (Photos) / Groundnut Hawker Wearing Suit And Tie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Tech Bend To Suit Your Life by HydrogenHQ: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2022
"My daughter will be asleep tonight also when I get home. Maybe I should just take this remaining paperwork home."

This thought bothered Bukola as she kept hitting on her keyboard. Her company was hiring and she had to sort data from over 140 applicants.

In the past, she's been able to rely on her team members to handle the documents required for new candidates. But, now that they're hiring more people and the company is growing fast, it's just too much!

They were on the verge of burnout when she discovered HydrogenHR online. She did a free demo of the software, liked it and got on board...

"It was a game changer for my department," she said. "The software not only helped me do all of our hiring paperwork online with instant notifications, but also offered information about the entire employee life cycle, despite my large staff."

She went on to say that she could even generate new hire paperwork automatically by importing employee data from other places such as LinkedIn and payroll records. And with saved templates and one-click options for things like benefits enrollment and pay stubs, she could create the necessary documents within moments (just like sending SMS).

Now, she's assured of a Christmas with Zero worries, and with company information secured, she can approach the new year confidently, picking up from where she paused.

You can endure Enjoy your work like Bukola too.
Get Your Free Demo on www.hydrogenhr.com now.

(1) (Reply)

Job Scams: 10 Warning Signs That A Job Is Fake / How To Start A Career Selling Other People's Products And Making As Much As 250k / I Work Very Hard Yet My Bosses Prefer Me To Be A Backup, What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.