Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! (1248 Views)

Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety / Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by TenQ: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2022
My great grandfather died STANDING!
I'm presently at the police station answering queries and so confused because of the news of my great grandfather's death. Let me explain, for him to be my great grandfather, you must at least admit that he is a very old man: he is not a young man. I have good fond memories about him.

My great grandfather was a very wise man. The wisdom from his mouth is out of this world. If you need the solution of any kind of philosophical question, my grandfather has an answer and a superior argument. I guess I took this analytical side from him. People (especially politicians) come from everywhere almost daily to inquire of his wisdom. My great grandfather was a polygamist: only himself know the exact number of wives he has, this is probably his only weakness I know.

The problem was that he died around January 1, 2021 (we dont know whether his death was from COVID-19 or not) and they just discovered this morning 17th December 2022. Before you cry fowl, apparently he died while standing and leaning on his walking stick. In fact, they discovered that he had been dead only because some termites or worms from the ground eat up the his walking stick and he fell. We went to a prophet who confirmed that my great grandfather actually died almost 12 months ago but nobody knew of his death till today. I have attached his testimony in the second page. Some Islamic clerics also buttressed the prophets claim (evidence also attached)

So, you will understand why this news is a big shock to me.
We are making preparations for his burial ceremony.

Any comments of words for TenQ? Your questions would be entertained and well responded to.

Note:
The police is insisting on doing autopsy as they are not believing the words of the prophet and the clerics. I will appreciate any help from you guys in convincing the inquiry of the police.

Copy:
I’m tagging you before you claim that you are not aware of this

LegalWolf, vannessa7
Empiree, AntiChristian, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1,
MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh ,
OBALOLA55, Vannessa7
x123xlolls , Lukuluku69
mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino
, KayB , youngdroly ,
jaggabban , ukeleh ,
Realismailakabir , Bami8064
Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana
Compton11 , Alfarouq
Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by TenQ: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2022
Page 2
Testimony of the Prophet

Quran 34:14
And when We decreed death for him, nothing showed his death to them save a creeping creature of the earth which gnawed away his staff. And when he fell the jinn saw clearly how, if they had known the Unseen, they would not have continued in despised toil.

Testimony of the Clerics
The three clerics we saw were unanimous in their commentaries

1. Tafsir Ibn Kathir Qur'an 34:14
2. Tafsir Ibn ‘Abbâs Qur'an 34:14
3. Tafsir Al-Jalalayn Qur'an 34:14

The summary is presented below!

[i]The Death of Sulayman
Allah tells us how Sulayman, peace be upon him, died and how Allah concealed his death from the Jinn who were subjugated to him to do hard labor. He remained leaning on his stick, which was his staff , as Ibn `Abbas may Allah be pleased with him, Mujahid, Al-Hasan, Qatadah and others said. He stayed like that for a long time, nearly a year. When a creature of the earth, which was a kind of worm, ate through the stick, it became weak and fell to the ground. Then it became apparent that he had died a long time before. It also became clear to Jinn and men alike that the Jinn do not know the Unseen as they (the Jinn) used to imagine and tried to deceive people. This is what Allah says:
مَا دَلَّهُمْ عَلَى مَوْتِهِ إِلاَّ دَابَّةُ الاٌّرْضِ تَأْكُلُ مِنسَأَتَهُ فَلَمَّا خَرَّ تَبَيَّنَتِ الْجِنُّ أَن لَّوْ كَانُواْ يَعْلَمُونَ الْغَيْبَ مَا لَبِثُواْ فِى الْعَذَابِ الْمُهِينِ
(nothing informed them (Jinn) of his death except a little worm of the earth which kept (slowly) gnawing away at his stick. So when he fell down, the Jinn saw clearly that if they had known the Unseen, they would not have stayed in the humiliating torment.) meaning, it became clear to the people that they (the Jinn) were lying.

LegalWolf, I need the services of a lawyer naw!
Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by Belteshazzar1: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2022
Mtcheeeeeew.........

2 Likes

Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by TenQ: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2022
Some of them are asking me:
1. He died for almost one year and none of his wives knew!?
2. He died for almost one year and he was not served any food!?
3. He was dead for almost one year and he didn't decompose or rot!?
4. He was dead for almost one year and he didn't receive ANY visitors!?

Who is lying here: I can only say what I was told!

3 Likes

Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by TenQ: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Mtcheeeeeew.........
Why naw!?
Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by pagimo: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2022
Abeg mak una leave am... d weed wen he smoke too much na make

1 Like

Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by TenQ: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
pagimo:
Abeg mak una leave am... d weed wen he smoke too much na make
I guess the ignorance of the greatest Deceiver is even too much for his slaves to handle!

Have I added or subtracted from what Islam teaches about Solomon!?

Answer me!?

1 Like

Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by pagimo: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Read d trash when u post again
Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by TenQ: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
pagimo:
Read d trash when u post again

Have I added or subtracted from what Islam teaches about Solomon!?

Answer me!?
Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by TenQ: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Mtcheeeeeew.........

Have I added to or deducted from what Islam teaches you Muslims?

How can the story be true: and the story is from Allah?
Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by TenQ: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
LegalWolf,
I need the services of a lawyer o!

Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by Belteshazzar1: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
TenQ:

Wetin concern me.... Whenever ya ready to talk, let's know....
Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by TenQ: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

Wetin concern me....
Whenever ya ready to talk, let's know....
I'm ALWAYS ready to talk!
Let the game begin!

About the narration of Allah about prophet Suleiman (SAW) in the Qur'an, can you explain how

Thank you!

Cc:
vannessa7
Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by Belteshazzar1: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
TenQ:

I'm ALWAYS ready to talk!
Let the game begin!

About the narration of Allah about prophet Suleiman (SAW) in the Qur'an, can you explain how

Thank you!

Cc:
vannessa7

Scientifically, badadash....

1 Like

Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by TenQ: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

Scientifically, badadash....
It was a miracle of Allah!
Can't you see?

Cc:
vannessa7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by advocatejare(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
TenQ:
I'm presently at the police station answering queries and so confused because of the news of my great grandfather's death. Let me explain, for him to be my great grandfather, you must at least admit that he is a very old man: he is not a young man. I have good fond memories about him.

My great grandfather was a very wise man. The wisdom from his mouth is out of this world. If you need the solution of any kind of philosophical question, my grandfather has an answer and a superior argument. I guess I took this analytical side from him. People (especially politicians) come from everywhere almost daily to inquire of his wisdom. My great grandfather was a polygamist: only himself know the exact number of wives he has, this is probably his only weakness I know.

The problem was that he died around January 1, 2021 (we dont know whether his death was from COVID-19 or not) and they just discovered this morning 17th December 2022. Before you cry fowl, apparently he died while standing and leaning on his walking stick. In fact, they discovered that he had been dead only because some termites or worms from the ground eat up the his walking stick and he fell. We went to a prophet who confirmed that my great grandfather actually died almost 12 months ago but nobody knew of his death till today. I have attached his testimony in the second page. Some Islamic clerics also buttressed the prophets claim (evidence also attached)

Any comments of words for TenQ? Your questions would be entertained and well responded to.

Note:
The police is insisting on doing autopsy as they are not believing the words of the prophet and the clerics. I will appreciate any help from you guys in convincing the inquiry of the police.

Copy:

LegalWolf, vannessa7
Empiree, AntiChristian, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1,
OBALOLA55, Vannessa7
x123xlolls , Lukuluku69
mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino
, KayB , youngdroly ,
jaggabban , ukeleh ,
Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana
Compton11 , Alfarouq

They will have brains to say what you described is mot possible, but when you show them that it is what is written in their Quran, they will stop reasoning and accept the story like that!

It’s a pity!
LegalWolf, do you have anything sensible to contribute?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by TenQ: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
advocatejare:

They will have brains to say what you described is mot possible, but when you show them that it is what is written in their Quran, they will stop reasoning and accept the story like that!

It’s a pity!
Some mysterious events can be classed as MIRACLES: but not this one. Every sane person know deep down that this is a kind of bedtime story you tell children.

If the story was by Mohammed it is forgivable after-all he's a human being. If the story was by the companions of Mohammed, it is also forgivable: they are human.

But, this STORY is by no other person other than ALLAH of Antichristian, Vanessa7, LegalWolf, Lukuluku and all Muslims. You can see why they are ALL Quiet.

They say TenQ copy anti-muslim websites and till today, none has been able to show which website I copied!

But the point is:
1. Is this post an exaggeration by TenQ?
2. Is the post a Fabrication by TenQ?
3. Is the post a misrepresentation by TenQ?

Please, ask them to answer.

Allah should be too big to say this in the Qur'an!
Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by AntiChristian: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
TenQ:

When we call you a Liar you'll say you're not!

Your great grandfather died standing!

Anyways! Cursed be the falsehood peddler!
Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by TenQ: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

When we call you a Liar you'll say you're not!

Anyways! Cursed be the falsehood peddler!
Does the story sound UNBELIEVABLE to you?

I attached EVIDENCE fa!

Page 2
Testimony of the Prophet

And when We decreed death for him, nothing showed his death to them save a creeping creature of the earth which gnawed away his staff. And when he fell the jinn saw clearly how, if they had known the Unseen, they would not have continued in despised toil.

Testimony of the Clerics

[i]The Death of Sulayman
[color=red]Allah tells us how Sulayman, peace be upon him, died and how Allah concealed his death
from the Jinn who were subjugated to him to do hard labor. He remained leaning on his stick, which was his staff , as Ibn `Abbas may Allah be pleased with him, Mujahid, Al-Hasan, Qatadah and others said. He stayed like that for a long time, nearly a year. When a creature of the earth, which was a kind of worm, ate through the stick, it became weak and fell to the ground. Then it became apparent that he had died a long time before. It also became clear to Jinn and men alike that the Jinn do not know the Unseen as they (the Jinn) used to imagine and tried to deceive people. This is what Allah says:
مَا دَلَّهُمْ عَلَى مَوْتِهِ إِلاَّ دَابَّةُ الاٌّرْضِ تَأْكُلُ مِنسَأَتَهُ فَلَمَّا خَرَّ تَبَيَّنَتِ الْجِنُّ أَن لَّوْ كَانُواْ يَعْلَمُونَ الْغَيْبَ مَا لَبِثُواْ فِى الْعَذَابِ الْمُهِينِ
(nothing informed them (Jinn) of his death except a little worm of the earth which kept (slowly) gnawing away at his stick. So when he fell down, the Jinn saw clearly that if they had known the Unseen, they would not have stayed in the humiliating torment.) meaning, it became clear to the people that they (the Jinn) were lying.
[/color]

So, how come you don't believe?

Who is peddling the falsehood here?

1 Like

Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by AntiChristian: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
TenQ:

Does the story sound UNBELIEVABLE to you?

I attached EVIDENCE fa!

Page 2
Testimony of the Prophet

Testimony of the Clerics

[i]The Death of Sulayman
[color=red]Allah tells us how Sulayman, peace be upon him, died and how Allah concealed his death
from the Jinn who were subjugated to him to do hard labor. He remained leaning on his stick, which was his staff , as Ibn `Abbas may Allah be pleased with him, Mujahid, Al-Hasan, Qatadah and others said. He stayed like that for a long time, nearly a year. When a creature of the earth, which was a kind of worm, ate through the stick, it became weak and fell to the ground. Then it became apparent that he had died a long time before. It also became clear to Jinn and men alike that the Jinn do not know the Unseen as they (the Jinn) used to imagine and tried to deceive people. This is what Allah says:
[/color]

So, how come you dont believe?

That was a lie!
Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by TenQ: 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

That was a lie!
Is the evidece I sited A LIE?

TenQ:
Page 2
Testimony of the Prophet

Testimony of the Clerics

[i]The Death of Sulayman
Allah tells us how Sulayman, peace be upon him, died and how Allah concealed his death from the Jinn who were subjugated to him to do hard labor. He remained leaning on his stick, which was his staff , as Ibn `Abbas may Allah be pleased with him, Mujahid, Al-Hasan, Qatadah and others said. He stayed like that for a long time, nearly a year. When a creature of the earth, which was a kind of worm, ate through the stick, it became weak and fell to the ground. Then it became apparent that he had died a long time before. It also became clear to Jinn and men alike that the Jinn do not know the Unseen as they (the Jinn) used to imagine and tried to deceive people. This is what Allah says:
!
Is the Prophet the liar or the Clerics?

1 Like

Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by AntiChristian: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
TenQ:

Is the evidece I sited A LIE?

Is the Prophet the liar or the Clerics?

Agree you lied about your great grandfather first!
Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by TenQ: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
AntiChristian:

Agree you lied about your great grandfather first!
Actually, two of us said this same story

1. TenQ speaking about his grandfather who died while standing on his walking stick for almost a YEAR without anyone detecting.
2. Almighty Allah speaking about his prophet who died while standing on his walking stick for almost a YEAR without anyone detecting.

Exact same story, sir!
Are you saying that BOTH TenQ and Almighty Allah LIED?

3 Likes

Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by Friend22(m): 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
TenQ:

Note:

Copy:

LegalWolf, vannessa7
OBALOLA55, Vannessa7
x123xlolls , Lukuluku69
, KayB , youngdroly ,
jaggabban , ukeleh ,
Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana
Compton11 , Alfarouq

You should understand one thing, if it was a death caused through means of let's say:hit,push or car accident and we want to ascertain what caused his death that would be/different matter all together.
From my limited understanding, you people should just prepare the Islamic rites of burial and bury him,pray for him and move on with your lives.

Whoever is dead is dead; there's nothing we can do since this is what Allaah has willed!
Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by TenQ: 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Friend22:

You should understand one thing, if it was a death caused through means of let's say:hit,push or car accident and we want to ascertain what caused his death that would be/different matter all together.
From my limited understanding, you people should just prepare the Islamic rites of burial and bury him,pray for him and move on with your lives.

Whoever is dead is dead; there's nothing we can do since this is what Allaah has willed!

The problem is not as simple as you have put it bro.

4. He was dead for almost one year and[b] he didn't receive ANY visitors!?[/b]

So, how can one explain these?
Thank you!

Cc:
vannessa7
LegalWolf
This is a story from Allah himself o!
Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by AntiChristian: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2022
TenQ:

Actually, two of us said this same story

1. TenQ speaking about his grandfather who died while standing on his walking stick for almost a YEAR without anyone detecting.
2. Almighty Allah speaking about his prophet who died while standing on his walking stick for almost a YEAR without anyone detecting.

Exact same story, sir!

Allah never lies but your lies is clear that your great grandfather never died while standing!
Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by TenQ: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

Allah never lies but your lies is clear that your great grandfather never died while standing!

If we assume Allah is absolutely correct, then we must be able to answer the following questions:

So, HOW can you as Muslims explain these?
Thank you!

Cc:
vannessa7
LegalWolf

1 Like

Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by LegalWolf: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
Oops, thank you for contacting me for my legal services. However, I apologize I cannot render those prestigious services of mine to you on account of what we call 'professional embarrassment'. The reason for that is because I personally know you as:
1. An habitual liar,
2. A potential thief, and an
3. Individual with probably cause to believe he is senile, or near-senile.

So on those grounds, I am of the view that it will be a professional embarassment to take on matter for a client whose morals I find detestable. But I have a solution: remember you have one rapist defending lawyer friend, don't you? I will recommend you use his services as it appears you guys may have a long history and I would not want to 'steal' his clients. You will agree with me that that is another ground for professional embarassment.

TenQ:
LegalWolf,
I need the services of a lawyer o!

Alternatively, there are some ham-and-egger advocates such as one random and stray advocatejare. He will be much willing to oblige. And even on a personal and altruistic ground, wolves at the top of the food chain shouldn't be seen eating all the food. We should leave some crumbs for others like him, or don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by TenQ: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
LegalWolf:
Oops, thank you for contacting me for my legal services. However, I apologize I cannot render those prestigious services of mine to you on account of what we call 'professional embarrassment'. The reason for that is because I personally know you as:
1. An habitual liar,
2. A potential thief, and an
3. Individual with probably cause to believe he is senile, or near-senile.

So on those grounds, I am of the view that it will be a professional embarassment to take on matter for a client whose morals I find detestable. But I have a solution: remember you have one rapist defending lawyer friend, don't you? I will recommend you use his services as it appears you guys may have a long history and I would not want to 'steal' his clients. You will agree with me that that is another ground for professional embarassment.

Alternatively, there are some ham-and-egger advocates such as one random and stray advocatejare. He will be much willing to oblige. And even on a personal and altruistic ground, wolves at the top of the food chain shouldn't be seen eating all the food. We should leave some crumbs for others like him, or don't you think so?
Thanks for your kind response!

Unfortunately, it's TWO of us in this peculiar situation. Myself and Allah. Since you are not willing to oblige me with your esteemed services, you may want to do that with the almighty Allah.

Actually, two of us said this same story and are being queried for it

Exact same story, sir!
Except you are saying that BOTH TenQ and Almighty Allah LIED?

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by LegalWolf: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
LOL!

I am on a train a cannot write extensively. But just very curious, who is querying the almighty Allah for it? grin

TenQ:

Thanks for your kind response!

Unfortunately, it's TWO of us in this peculiar situation. Myself and Allah. Since you are not willing to oblige me with your esteemed services, you may want to do that with the almighty Allah.

Actually, two of us said this same story and are being queried for it

Exact same story, sir!
Except you are saying that BOTH TenQ and Almighty Allah LIED?

Thank you!

(underlined mine)

1 Like

Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by TenQ: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
LegalWolf:
LOL!

I am on a train a cannot write extensively. But just very curious, who is querying the almighty Allah for it? grin

(underlined mine)

Since the two of us said this same story

Exact same story, sir!

We were both asked the same set of Questions:

If we assume Allah is absolutely correct, then we must be able to answer the following questions:

Thank you!

Cc:
vannessa7
LegalWolf

1 Like

Re: My Great Grandfather Died STANDING! by AntiChristian: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
TenQ:

Thank you!

Cc:
vannessa7
LegalWolf

I no dey answer lies like you!
A Christian eru dey tell lie!
In the next minute now you'll speak in tongues o!

Your grandfather nko?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mega Church (Crystal Cathedra) Files For Bankruptcy / Attending Church Isn't For Hearing The Word Of God - Creflo Dollar. / Living Faith Church Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.