Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

IPOB And Islam, The Hypocrisy Of Muslims In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB And Islam, The Hypocrisy Of Muslims In Nigeria. (321 Views)

Minimum Wage: The Hypocrisy Of Tinubu Supporter, Ogbeni Dipo (2015 Vs 2024) / The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC. / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB And Islam, The Hypocrisy Of Muslims In Nigeria. by jmoore(m): 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Recently, the news of a Muslim cleric being sentenced to death for blasphemy made headlines. And I observed reactions from many Nigerians and I noticed the hypocrisy had it been it was IPOB said they will kill saboteurs.

When IPOB kills Igbo people, they will scream 'You are killing yourselves', but when Muslims kill fellow Muslims or a northern Muslim kills a northern Christian who is his northern brother/sister, they won't say "You are killing yourselves".

Many undocumented cases of killing people because of blasphemy are in the North. But it seems it is normal.

While IPOB seeks for their own sovereignty, Muslims have gotten their own sovereignty by having Sharia which seems to be above the law of Nigeria.

The Muslims fighting for their Mohammed who has been dead for thousands of years are condemning IPOB who are fighting for their prophet Nnamdi Kanu.

The attorney general of Nigeria doesn't see killing of people for alleged blasphemy as terrorism but the violence actions by IPOB are seen as terrorism.

Summary: Use same energy you use to condemn IPOB to also condemn Islamists.
Re: IPOB And Islam, The Hypocrisy Of Muslims In Nigeria. by Belteshazzar1: 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
I would prefer to zip my tongue...... I wonder....what religion has done to humanity....
And i think the islamic fight is a quest for religious dominance.... And that of ipob is a quest for regional establishment ....... So both can't be paired together...
Re: IPOB And Islam, The Hypocrisy Of Muslims In Nigeria. by RestructureNig4: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Prophet Muhammad was a terrorist like Osama Bin Laden
Re: IPOB And Islam, The Hypocrisy Of Muslims In Nigeria. by MasterJayJay: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Their hypocrisy stinks. They destroy bottles of beer in the north and nothing happens but when cows are destroyed, they start vomiting rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

FIRS To Be Renamed Nigeria Revenue Service / Hamza Almustapha's Special Christmas Message To Nigerians / Award Winning Christmas Carol Held In Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.