Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri (35173 Views)

2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? / Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) / See Moment Obasanjo Arrived And Spoke At The PDP Rally In Ogun (VIDEO/PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by ZombieSlayer1: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Donwilson88:
My happiness is that most imolites will vote Wisely!
Lolzz!!its the Truth!
We've never voted foolishly, and we don't intend to start today
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by hopexter(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
asanausana91:
I didn't say he did not attend any, all I want is the name. Iam writing his biography but when I reach where to mention his early life, that is when I started getting problem.
Pls can you help me with the names. Thank you I am eagerly waiting sir.

If you’re writing a Biography about someone, first, get his permission and let him answer some of your questions. cheesy
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by ItsTutsi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Did I tell u I'm not?
BlazinGlory40:

You should be happy shouldn’t you?
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by Pascal9: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
PrettyBolu:
Whenever you see campaign and many of them are wearing uniform, just know that they were paid to be there.
those wearing obimorons shirts on his campaign are sold abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by HardMirror(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
mcmbonu:
Peter G Obi. Will be the next president come 2023. Buying old Nairaland account .

chat
to use and scam people. Awon scammer
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by Angelfrost(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
herkeem:
The welcome was great for Atiku.....

It's supposed to be... He paid them for it! tongue
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by PrettyBolu(f): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Pascal9:
those wearing obimorons shirts on his campaign are sold abi?

You know you can still chat without using insults on fellow Nigerians. Tinubu supporters have nothing to sell their candidates with. They get angry when they see another candidate getting love from the people. Then they start insulting the people. Imagine you calling Nigerian citizens who have freedom of choice to choose their candidate obimorons? It shows you have nothing to sell in your candidate.
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by MrBanner(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kehinde223:

Because SCAMMING is against forum rules.

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by asanausana91: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
hopexter:

If you’re writing a Biography about someone, first, get his permission and let him answer some of your questions. cheesy
he has already given me the permission. All I need is help from the public
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by jamjo: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
herkeem:
Massive

Sorry, but your massive crowd's faces look like children forced to eat vegetables.
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by Urheadmaster(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
asanausana91:
What is the name of Tinubu primary school. Pls I want write something about Tinubu but I can't find his primary and secondary school name. Pls help me

Go to iragbiji is hometown and ask is ancestors and stop disturbing us here on nairaland tongue
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by Mrpojj(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
herkeem:
The Presidential Campaign Rally of the People's Democratic Party PDP continues today in Owerri and it was massive as jubilant supporters welcomed Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to the city. These are pictures from the rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0plJwGgKew
Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala
When you see rented crowd you go know
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by Trustyourself: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Atiku and Obi are not helping humanity at all!

Both have just been wasting aviation fuel and aiding global warming.

Both have just been polluting the air, which is harmful to Earth.

What is the need of this campaign for God sake! Is it too difficult to know that Atiku cannot become President.
Learn to say the truth...
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by ogascomax: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
chrisifeanyi:
If you see all these campaign rally where they wear uniform, t-shirt and cap, just forget it. They are all rented crowd. They will go to each ward and mobilise people with money and asoebi. Check Labour party campaign rally, you will never see any uniform except maybe the local dress signature

Nonsense
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by 77up(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
Poor editing smiley
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by asanausana91: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Amah70:

Rest of Nigerians can't be sleeping to let Atiku, a Northern Muslim Fulani, to succeed President Buhari, another Northern Muslim Fulani.
If Atiku succeeds, the outcome shall be disastrous for Nigeria.
you better start your disaster now, because Atiku will be your president come 2023.
Meanwhile, let me remind you that 2011 was the turn of the north but the south refused to let it go, heaven did not fall. Therefore, Atiku will win the next election and nothing will happen.
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by nesphil(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
The same Atiku that Saint Obi run under as VP in 2019 has suddenly become Atikulooter?

What has changed??

Keep attacking other candidates and don't cry when Obi is attacked too, cos for your bigot mind, Obi is a Saint���

Urheadmaster:
Atikulooter is just wasting is time.

Earlier he realises, better for him tongue

Obi is coming tongue
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by deeva2: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Atikulooter is just wasting is time.

Earlier he realises, better for him tongue

Obi is coming tongue

Obi is coming to your biafra land.
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by BlazinGlory40: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Did I tell u I'm not?

Congratulations then
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by asanausana91: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Atiku and Obi are not helping humanity at all!

Both have just been wasting aviation fuel and aiding global warming.

Both have just been polluting the air, which is harmful to Earth.

What is the need of this campaign for God sake! Is it too difficult to know that Atiku cannot become President.
the north have 56 million votes while the south have 40 million votes.
South West only have 18 million votes from the 40 million in the south.
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by Chukazu: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Na only zinc Una dey show us.?
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by Jack500: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
asanausana91:
What is the name of Tinubu primary school. Pls I want write something about Tinubu but I can't find his primary and secondary school name. Pls help me

If you can't find it, then you are not worthy to write about Tinubu, go and write about your family members, keep your useless writings to yourself
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by OLADD: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Very scanty campaign. I counted only 301 heads there.

Atiku may come 3rd behind Peter Obi next year. It is a pity.

F00L. Have you sought forgiveness for the evil you helped foist on Nigeria in 2015 and 2019? This crowd is commendable in OBI region. ATIKU IS YOUR PRESIDENT IN 2023. QUOTE ME ON THIS.
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by ItsTutsi(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
Thank you
BlazinGlory40:

Congratulations then
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by rolams(m): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
These your pictures, he get as he dey always be.
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by Allisgud: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
Atiku self get money o,whenever u see crowd on uniform know say money was shared to them
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by CutieKing: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obi will be shocked from what awaits him in his backyard...
How can a serious candidate leaves his base even when no strong political leaders from the zone is supporting him and be chasing shadows thinking his base is safe??.
He has forgotten those people in the villages are actively partisan and will always put their party interests first before any tribal or religious considerations.
God sparing our lives,we would all be here discussing his disgraceful outing in the so called south east when the results are announced.
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by OLADD: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
PrettyBolu:
Whenever you see a campaign and many of them are wearing uniform, just know that they were paid to be there.
Continue to deceive yourself by swimming in the ocean of naivety. This is part of the definition of structure. Obi and LP have been dolling out monies for mobilisation but have been consistently scammed.
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by CutieKing: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
asanausana91:
I didn't say he did not attend any, all I want is the name. Iam writing his biography but when I reach where to mention his early life, that is when I started getting problem.
Pls can you help me with the names. Thank you I am eagerly waiting sir.

And you think coming on nairaland is where to get your information from??.mad people full here I swear.
Go to his family house ....tinubu family house in isale Eko and make your enquiries..
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by OLADD: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Amah70:

Rest of Nigerians can't be sleeping to let Atiku, a Northern Muslim Fulani, to succeed President Buhari, another Northern Muslim Fulani.
If Atiku succeeds, the outcome shall be disastrous for Nigeria.
The outcome will only be distastrous on your head. You can start taking anti~sleep tablets from today, Atiku is your next president.
Re: Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri by occfx: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Samfloxin:
My Igbo brothers were there to collect their money, nothing else.

Everybody were just waiting for his or her 2k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fact Check: Viral Drone Video Of Bandits Is From Kenya, Not Nigeria / 2023: Osinbajo, Amaechi, Ngige, Umahi, Bello Will Withdraw - Reno Omokri / Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.