Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi (857 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi / Physically Challenged Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Obi (Video) / Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by Bonavi: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
And more are still going yo get on-board. Most of my yoruba friends I know are all obidients and even those supporting Tinubu know that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by Bonavi: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obi the only road at the moment to a better Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by Bonavi: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obi is very detribalised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by Bonavi: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Obi will end godfatherism which is the major problem we have at the federal level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by Bonavi: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Let's unite and vote for Obi for the future if our children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by Trapnews: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bonavi:
Obi is very detribalised
The same Pitoobi that sacked non indigenes in Anambra civil service? The same guy that harassed El Rufai in Anambra? Abeg, Nigerians are not suffering from dementia. Stop packaging failure and continue your agitation for Biafra, atleast that is one thing you guys are good at, turn your region to war zone and scare investors away and later claim marginalization.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by OKOATA(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nyesom Wike Built 14 flyovers in a space of 8 years, Peter Obi built 28 bridges/flyovers & 800km of roads in space of 8 years

Tinubu did not build a single bridge in space of 8 years. Some abnormal people say we should vote him for President?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by Kyase(m): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bonavi:
And more are still going yo get on-board. Most of my yoruba friends I know are all obidients and even those supporting Tinubu know that

Actually it dropped, since when igbo celebrities manipulated them to support obi
Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by BATified2023: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
OKOATA:
Nyesom Wike Built 14 flyovers in a space of 8 years, Peter Obi built 15 bridges/flyovers & 800km of roads in space of 8 years

Tinubu did not build a single bridge in space of 8 years. Some abnormal people say we should vote him for President?
15 flyovers

How many flyovers does d whole of south east have?

Don’t forget anambra just celebrated their 1st flyover with Obiano last year

U people are pathetic liars

Ordinary river bridge peter obi goofed in building it,u igbos must see others as mumu to tell lies to our face n believe we will just accept it just like that

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by OKOATA(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
BATified2023:
15 flyovers

How many flyovers does d whole of south east have?

Don’t forget anambra just celebrated their 1st flyover with Obiano last year

U people are pathetic liars
BAtist are always blind fuvkers and don't ever come here twisting my words you senseless thing, if not that you are blind where did I say he built 15flyovers, That's the evidence to back up my claim and by the way it's 28bridges/flyovers. So show us who you are supporting let's see what he built or shut it. Don't ever play reverse psychology on me bimbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by RenaissanceGuy: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
OKOATA:
Nyesom Wike Built 14 flyovers in a space of 8 years, Peter Obi built 28 bridges/flyovers & 800km of roads in space of 8 years

I can confirm to you that Obi actually constructed 86 bridges and 60,000 km of roads while Tinubu constructed 0 bridges and 1½km road. Are you satisfied now??

1 Like

Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by BATified2023: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
OKOATA:
BAtist are always blind fuvkers and don't ever come here twisting my words you senseless thing, if not that you are blind where did I say he built 15flyovers, That's the evidence to back up my claim and by the way it's 28bridges/flyovers. So show us who you are supporting let's see what he built or shut it. Don't ever play reverse psychology on me bimbo.
ogun will kill u

U went to edit where I put 15 n wrote 28 but u can’t edit d one I quoted

Please what’s d problem with u igbos n honesty?
This is y nobody can trust u

U use your hand take write 15 n made it clear he built them n u are changing it now n still accusing me of using reverse psychology

U are a mad man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by BATified2023: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
I can confirm to you that Obi actually construction 86 bridges and 60,000 km of roads while Tinubu constructed 0 bridges 1½km road. Are you satisfied now??
just imagine d madness

He used his hand to type that peter obi BUILT 15 bridges/flyovers n changed it suddenly but he couldn’t change d one I quoted

This is one reason y many of us can’t trust an Igbo person,they are always mischievous n Cunny

I pity the mumus who are non igbos that are following them,the fate of victor banjo will befall them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by OKOATA(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
I can confirm to you that Obi actually construction 86 bridges and 60,000 km of roads while Tinubu constructed 0 bridges 1½km road. Are you satisfied now??
Don't play reverse psychology on me ok, I'm not one of you urchins that doesn't have brain like you guys. The guy Tinubu you are worshipping doesn't believe in Nigeria so he never invested - he kept stealing the state government resources for himself and his cronies
A man who never had a known stream of wealth moves 2 bullion vans into his private home

Only in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by BATified2023: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
OKOATA:
Don't play reverse psychology on me ok, I'm not one of you urchins that doesn't have brain like you guys. The guy Tinubu you are worshipping doesn't believe in Nigeria so he never invested - he kept stealing the state government resources for himself and his cronies
A man who never had a known stream of wealth moves 2 bullion vans into his private home

Only in Nigeria
but u wrote it there that peter obi built bridges/flyovers

So what’s d reverse psychology u are talking about?

No b u write am again?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by RenaissanceGuy: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
OKOATA:

Only in Nigeria
I'm not a Tinubu fan, but I hate lies, dishonest posts and fake news. BTW why did you suddenly leave the subject at hand and begin to talk about bullion vans??
Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by sapele914(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bonavi:
Let your Yoruba friends be deceiving you Ipobian, maybe you have small money from daily trading to be buying them beer & Suya, hence the deceit?
Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by Bonavi: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
Trapnews:

The same Pitoobi that sacked non indigenes in Anambra civil service? The same guy that harassed El Rufai in Anambra? Abeg, Nigerians are not suffering from dementia. Stop packaging failure and continue your agitation for Biafra, atleast that is one thing you guys are good at, turn your region to war zone and scare investors away and later claim marginalization.
so u re still reading this foolish lines that has been debunked over and over again. Even El Rufai apologised for misleading Nigerians and u re still carrying this lies on ur little head. Peter Obi is just too good a human being, kiss the truth
Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by OKOATA(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
BATified2023:
ogun will kill u

U went to edit where I put 15 n wrote 28 but u can’t edit d one I quoted

Please what’s d problem with u igbos n honesty?
This is y nobody can trust u

U use your hand take write 15 n made it clear he built them n u are changing it now n still accusing me of using reverse psychology

U are a mad man
Na you be born bastard and Amadioha give you bicycle kick there, what has editing of what I posted gat to do with what I asked you, moreover what you quote did you see anything like I edited anything if not that you are a blind fuxk, I only changed the number so where did I edit. Alayebaje omo ofo nie, Soripe Olobuku eyan ni e. Ode nikure Iwo omo Iran Kiran yin. Afonja muslim born BATstard. May leprosy chop your fingers there.

1 Share

Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by OKOATA(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
I'm not a Tinubu fan, but I hate lies, dishonest posts and fake news. BTW why did you suddenly leave the subject at hand and begin to talk about bullion vans??
Don't ask me silly questions, ask Google..
Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by OKOATA(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
BATified2023:
but u wrote it there that peter obi built bridges/flyovers

So what’s d reverse psychology u are talking about?

No b u write am again?

You no get sense, na me you de whine. You no get work, na me wey no get time sef dey reply senseless entity like you. As urchins no dey get work since you are always online working for your stipend. Shame suppose catch you kAsali Mutiu.
Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by RenaissanceGuy: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
OKOATA:
Don't ask me silly questions, ask Google..
gringrin You see yourself.?
Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by Newton2024: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bonavi:
Forget about the hired urchins' nuisance on this platform. Peter Obi is coming second in SW in next election. He is going to win two states here and also get above 25% in the remaining four states. And the results will be very close. Thiefnubuu may come third.

Re: Increasing Number of Yorubas Are Already Supporting Obi by BentizilL: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
Newton2024:
Forget about the hired urchins' nuisance on this platform. Peter Obi is coming second in SW in next election. He is going to win two states here and also get above 25% in the remaining four states. And the results will be very close. Thiefnubuu may come third.
Meet us at the polling booth in February, no need of shouting... kiss

(1) (Reply)

Sabinus Never Lost Followers. Tinubu Urchins Keep Lying / Osun Tribunal: Adeleke, PDP Failed To Defend Over-voting, Forgery Allegations / 2023: Nigerians Explain Why They Will Vote For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.