Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna (12880 Views)

Hunters, Vigilante Kill Kidnapper, Rescue 7 Abducted Travellers In Ondo / US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors / Police Arrests Man Who Helped Rescue 7 Kidnapped Victims Inside Creek (2) (3) (4)

Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by Deserea: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
godofuck231:
Not one enemy hostile killed , so what was the firepower about , who were the operators firing at ? Ok isorite
shut your ignorance!
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by CheapHomes1: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
Spyetv:

Source: https://www.spyetv.com.ng/2022/12/breaking-naf-special-forces-rescue-7.html?m=1

but when the passengers of the abuja kaduna train were kidnapped, the FG thru Lai Mohammed said a rescue was impossible for the fear of collateral damage. where did the government forces now find the courage to attempt a rescue of Chinese citizens? didnt they consider collateral damage? i can bet my male chicken's balls that the bandits were given advance info by rescuers of the rescue hence they left as if they were on the run
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by UNDFTD: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Now, these COWARDLY military personnel could FREE Chinese citizens that were kidnapped by the Fulani terrorists but had NEVER rescued any of their own citizens that are constantly kidnapped and in some cases murdered. This goes to show how much your government values your life as its citizen. Get a life, folks...Nigeria is NOT for you! You're nothing but a pawn in their game!
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by VEHINTOLAR: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
Air Marshal Oladayo Amao,proudly omo Osogbo oroki !

Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by VIKTO83(m): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
I'll be a fool to believe this cock and bull make up
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by RestructureNig4: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Prophet Muhammad won't be happy with this news in his grave
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by waice6571: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
Rescued after ransom paid.... Isn't God wonderful?

Na dis type of news i dey like to dey hear.... A war without a single victim. Kudos!
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by panpan(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
Why are the Chinese in Nigeria called expatriates?
Is the word "expatriate" used for Nigerians living outside Nigeria?
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by BigDawsNet: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
What about the kidnapped Nigerian Citizens? embarassed
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by Asquare84(m): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
Most of this Chinese are illegal miners operating in Nigeria

Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by ednut1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
toprealman:
What skills is it that these guys have that we don’t?
mining. the Chinese loan you money for projects and they will provide their people to work on the projects. Nigerian rich men and govt are not investing in these areas. See what they found in Uganda. Could Africans have found it themselves no

Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by Offpointng: 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
godofuck231:
Not one enemy hostile killed , so what was the firepower about , who were the operators firing at ? Ok isorite

You expect NAF to put pictures of dead bodies on the net? how una dey reason?
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by Offpointng: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
VIKTO83:
I'll be a fool to believe this cock and bull make up

No one actually gives a Flying F** really
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by Faposky95: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
CodeTemplar:
Wow... If they were Yorubas Hausas and Igbos, will it have been 7/7 rescued?
FreeLeahsheribu & StopSelectiveCompetence.

Never use Y, H, I to describe Nigerians......
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by baretalk: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
But could not rescue Nigerians kidnapped. Bad
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by Offpointng: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Air Marshal Oladayo Amao,proudly omo Osogbo oroki !

tule....his tenure is the worse so far
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by Moh247: 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kudos to the gallant Military men
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by Elidrisy20: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Are they not the illigal mines?
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by Truthshscrazy: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kidnapped since june shocked
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by TheGift: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Spyetv:

Source: https://www.spyetv.com.ng/2022/12/breaking-naf-special-forces-rescue-7.html?m=1

What was the role , if any, of the Chinese government in this rescue?
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by azpekuliar: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Great job!
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by seunayantokun(m): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
Evidence of lie in government.

They rescued 7 Chinese alive but would never rescue non-fulani Nigerians alive.

Firepower without anything fired at anyone.

Deception is meant for the deceived, please.
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by BreconHills(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
toprealman:
What skills is it that these guys have that we don’t?

Killing and having a good night's sleep afterwards.
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by Valkrie: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
Spyetv:

This is witchcraft in it highest form....!!!

Nigeria special forces paid and trained by Nigeria choose rather to work and protect foreigners against her own citizens....!!!
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by Unrated900(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
Dijeji726:
That's good, thumbs up

READ ON

Hey guys it still paying

Palmpay are giving out #10,000 naira to new user till 24 December instantly after signing up using the special campaign link I will drop below
Even old user de use another number to register and collect it, I have collected my own so I will share with you how to get the #10,000 and when you receive it you send 20% as my own share no fakers... It free Christmas money no use am play o

First use the verify link only to sign up . after sign up download the app don't forget download the app and still use the same number you put in the link to sign up in the app
and register with your real name.. under 2 minutes you will receive a message from palmpay to your phone number saying you have successfully received your #10,000 naira new user bonus to your palmpay account.... Open your app and withdraw the money fast

Visit the Facebook post to find the verify link .https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0XhxSpnGHuQKr5qenycNEMSLGmtdNVAi1e9nVR74QQktooMsEgsYTVeWYvxCtpNGdl/?app=fbl

If you click your pass and user is gone

This old school format still de
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by Mccullum: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
I think team of NAF Special Forces were newly formed, specifically for counter terrorism..

That's nice for Nigeria and kudos to PMB
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by toprealman: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
BreconHills:

Killing and having a good night's sleep afterwards.
Referring to the Chinese bro.
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by godofuck231: 12:13am On Dec 18, 2022
Offpointng:

You expect NAF to put pictures of dead bodies on the net? how una dey reason?
like 4 percent of the world, intelligently
Re: NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna by godofuck231: 12:14am On Dec 18, 2022
Deserea:
shut your ignorance!
yes sir, and you ? Your sh*t hole

NDLEA Seizes 500kg Of Indian Hemp, 1kg Of Cocaine In Kaduna Motor Park / Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail / Man Jailed For Life Over Drug Trafficking