Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

“no Celebs Attended”- Reactions As Skales Shares Photos From Mum’s Burial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “no Celebs Attended”- Reactions As Skales Shares Photos From Mum’s Burial (2089 Views)

Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight / Obi Cubana Mum's Burial: Zubby Michael Throws Bundles Of Naira Notes At Guests / Skales Shares 'nude' Photo Of His Girlfriend, Neza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“no Celebs Attended”- Reactions As Skales Shares Photos From Mum’s Burial by Xmalxyprince: 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
Grieving over the demise of his mum Skales addressed his mom as his ‘Angel’ noted that he will miss her forever and it hurts.

Skales was in deep sorrow after he lost his mother to the cold hands of death.

It is indeed a trying for top Nigerian singer, Skales, who has had to say a tough and final goodbye to his mother who passed away some months ago.

The singer’s mum was finally buried on Friday, December 16, and Skales shared photos from the ceremony on his official Instagram page.

Read more at

https://twitter.com/Malxy__prince/status/1604141089387974658?t=ItMLoS83wkmnlwanrKUMRw&s=19
Re: “no Celebs Attended”- Reactions As Skales Shares Photos From Mum’s Burial by ahnie: 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
So long the burial was a success,that's all that matters.

9 Likes

Re: “no Celebs Attended”- Reactions As Skales Shares Photos From Mum’s Burial by illicit(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
ahnie:
So long the burial was a success,that's all that matters.

Yeah sure

1 Like

Re: “no Celebs Attended”- Reactions As Skales Shares Photos From Mum’s Burial by Caleb15(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
That woman is an inspiration to skales, she reminds me of ben carson's mother. To all mothers out there support your children and make the world a better place

Adieu mama

4 Likes

Re: “no Celebs Attended”- Reactions As Skales Shares Photos From Mum’s Burial by BeanX(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
It is well
Re: “no Celebs Attended”- Reactions As Skales Shares Photos From Mum’s Burial by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Precious ..oooo oooo all I know all I know oo . loving you is a losing game. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

"Just 1k Way I Give This Man I Don Knack Am Like 4times"— Lady Says, Men Cheap / What Is The Difference Between Miss World, Miss Universe And Miss Earth? / D'banj And Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari In Hot Romance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.