Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Knowledge Is Power, Run From SAPA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Knowledge Is Power, Run From SAPA (261 Views)

How To Liberate Yourself From Sapa Syndrome / Run From Palmcredit! Run From Palm Credit! / I Want To Show You A Business Model That Can Save You From Sapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowledge Is Power, Run From SAPA by amengood(f): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hey you, Did you make that normal new year resolutions on how you where going to make a certain amount of money this year? nothing
changed and you are waiting patiently for 2023 so you can make another? Are you a business owner and through out this year you can't boost of making sustainable profits from your business, don't you think you are doing something wrong or sapa no dey tire you? Do you know that people perish for lack of knowledge, even the Bible confirms that. Do you know that a simple 5 pages of power
knowledge book can turn a poverty stricken man to a millionaire, knowledge is power, that was the case of Mrs idioms who was a stay at home mum who had no work or business of any kind , she has being given money to start petty trading but after sometime the business collapses,this happened severally Until she gave up hope and as usual blames it on the country's economy just like every Nigerian will do, until her friend gave her a life changing book by Toyin omotoso called " How to turn yourself into a money making machine " she reluctantly collected and read the book, Mrs idioms now owns one of the biggest thrifts stores in Abuja and has stores all over the neighboring towns. Sometimes is not about having the money to start up business but the right mindset and what to do at the right time matters also. If you want to change your life and you want sapa to forever leave you alone you should get that book "How to turn yourself in to a money making machine " your life will never remain the same. I got mine and I wonder why I never knew about the book ever since. I went from zero to whooping hero in a short period. If you are interested whatsapp 07037791879 to get a copy
Re: Knowledge Is Power, Run From SAPA by davidupdate89: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
amengood:
Hey you, Did you make that normal new year resolutions on how you where going to make a certain amount of money this year? nothing
changed and you are waiting patiently for 2023 so you can make another? Are you a business owner and through out this year you can't boost of making sustainable profits from your business, don't you think you are doing something wrong or sapa no dey tire you? Do you know that people perish for lack of knowledge, even the Bible confirms that. Do you know that a simple 5 pages of power
knowledge book can turn a poverty stricken man to a millionaire, knowledge is power, that was the case of Mrs idioms who was a stay at home mum who had no work or business of any kind , she has being given money to start petty trading but after sometime the business collapses,this happened severally Until she gave up hope and as usual blames it on the country's economy just like every Nigerian will do, until her friend gave her a life changing book by Toyin omotoso called " How to turn yourself into a money making machine " she reluctantly collected and read the book, Mrs idioms now owns one of the biggest thrifts stores in Abuja and has stores all over the neighboring towns. Sometimes is not about having the money to start up business but the right mindset and what to do at the right time matters also. If you want to change your life and you want sapa to forever leave you alone you should get that book "How to turn yourself in to a money making machine " your life will never remain the same. I got mine and I wonder why I never knew about the book ever since. I went from zero to whooping hero in a short period. If you are interested whatsapp 07037791879 to get a copy

Try dey give spaces and paragraphs when you dey write.

(1) (Reply)

POS Operators Have Nothing To Worry About - CBN / Qnet’s Contribution To Entrepreneurship / Be Ready To Get Rid Of Cardboard Boxes & Recycle Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.