Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

#atikuorganizingforaction At Our Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri Today, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #atikuorganizingforaction At Our Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri Today, (212 Views)

LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction / They Have Stolen Our Presidential, Guber Mandates - LP's Kenneth Okonkwo / PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#atikuorganizingforaction At Our Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri Today, by ENGR1ABDULAZIZ(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
#AtikuOrganizingForAction

At our presidential campaign rally in Owerri today, I reminded Imolites of my long-standing relationship with the state of The Eastern Heartland. I made it clear to the people of Imo that their vote for me and the PDP in the upcoming election is a vote for the protection of the interest of the Imo people. And I most sincerely appreciate the massive crowd that came to our rally and the enthusiasm with which they came to the arena. -AA #RecoverImoWithPDP

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa State Sai Atiku / Buhari Clocked 80, Celebrates Birthday Inside Presidential Plane / Planned Protests By Emefiele Supporters In Abuja, Other Cities, Loom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.