Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina (43334 Views)

Super Eagles To Play Friendly Against Argentina In March. / World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) / The VAR Controversy And Why Nigeria Needs To Be Careful Against Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by zeusdgrt(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Are you serious?
Yes
Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by zeusdgrt(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2022
[quote author=IamtheTruth1 post=119239451][/quote]
Check the findings from the Netherlands game,a guy was given two yellow cards and wasn't sent off , penalty waved off, outside box penalty given,why did they send the ref home from the world cup? kindly get facts we don't assume before we talk.Not everyone is dull like u.
Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by zeusdgrt(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2022
Flows001:

You Penaldians always look for someone to blame for the failure of Ronaldo and hatred for Messi.
Last year, you all blamed Copa America organisers.
This year it is FIFA!
Pathetic losers!
Check the findings from the Netherlands game,a guy was given two yellow cards and wasn't sent off , penalty waved off, outside box penalty given,why did they send the ref home from the world cup? kindly get facts we don't assume before we talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by Dada4me: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2022
They are already looking for excuse to hand the cup over to messi

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by Smashspesh(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mercury12:

Croatia to win 3rd position undecided
And France to win this Sunday 1st position lipsrsealed

Congratulations wink
1st France
2nd Argentina
3rd Croatia
4th Morocco

smiley

Argentina owns this cup.
Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by penearth(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mind game. Argentina believe it at their own peril. This is what sudun used against us in nation cup
Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by rollywise(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
After Islam the religion of peace, racism is the next problem of the world. They are just about 10 mins apart
Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by Give400: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
zeusdgrt:
FIFA trying so hard to give this cup to messi to spat Ronaldo just as they did against Netherlands.
Na fifa spread flu? This is a very useless attempt at playing the victim. Even though I Want France to win you sounding like a loser. Where's confidence in your support for France? Just go and support Argentina make person hear word we don't need people like you as supporters. Sorry if I sound personal just facts
Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by Give400: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
jidamsel43:
France will be the champion even if all starting eleven players have the virus.
No world cup for Messi
I still want the messi and ronaldo argument to live on. If messi win am he don go be that.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Give400:
I still want the messi and ronaldo argument to live on. If messi win am he don go be that.
Na my sentiments be this o
Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by ericmor: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
When mbape, gerioud, dembele and touchu still dey
Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by assholemods: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Mercury12:

Croatia to win 3rd position undecided
And France to win this Sunday 1st position lipsrsealed

Congratulations wink
1st France
2nd Argentina
3rd Croatia
4th Morocco

smiley
Ok Penaldo fan ! Wetin Penaldo win? Not even bronze!
Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by Fearyourcreator: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
zeusdgrt:

Yes
Ok
Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by ibtommy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
Sultty:
Argentina all d way

E go hard Argentina well well. France, I hail o... cool

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by zeusdgrt(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
Give400:
Na fifa spread flu? This is a very useless attempt at playing the victim. Even though I Want France to win you sounding like a loser. Where's confidence in your support for France? Just go and support Argentina make person hear word we don't need people like you as supporters. Sorry if I sound personal just facts
U already sound personal no need to apologize, just kindly explain if Argentina and France are not in the same area or flu is segmented to streets or hotel in very close proximity?
Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by johnstar(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
Doyou2019:

When Argentina chop beating later today, na una go still cry over something.

how market??
Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by Doyou2019: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
johnstar:

how market??

The Netherlands came back from two goals down to level up against this same Argentina. So relax abeg.
Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by Give400: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
zeusdgrt:

U already sound personal no need to apologize, just kindly explain if Argentina and France are not in the same area or flu is segmented to streets or hotel in very close proximity?
France did their best make I hear word
Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by assholemods: 1:24am On Dec 19, 2022
abbey621:

No need to rush, person wey we dey bring wife no suppose dey anxious.....I'll remind you soon son grin grin grin
Bros how far? Now that Argentina has won. You said France will over run them... How far?
Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by abbey621(m): 3:40am On Dec 19, 2022
assholemods:

Bros how far? Now that Argentina has won. You said France will over run them... How far?

Ah forgot to update you, I changed my bet once they said Konate was not playing grin grin grin. Good game tho, a really really great final, the better team won.......Up Messi!
Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by assholemods: 4:09am On Dec 19, 2022
abbey621:

Ah forgot to update you, I changed my bet once they said Konate was not playing grin grin grin. Good game tho, a really really great final, the better team won.......Up Messi!
Thanks my brother.
Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by savess(m): 8:04am On Dec 19, 2022
Yesterday match 2022 world cup final argentina vs france was indeed a great one.
1. But if giroud was not substituted france will have win cup.
2. The 1st penalty that was give to argentina was too cheap and was not worth a penalty in a match like that.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ologundudu2020:
it’s a taticts the Argentine should never fall for it
Football mangers now always do this to get sympathy and attention from spectators. Lol
Re: World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina by johnstar(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2022
cheesy my guyyyy
Doyou2019:

The Netherlands came back from two goals down to level up against this same Argentina. So relax abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pochettino Reacts To Messi’s Handshake Snub After Substition Against Lyon / Why We Don't Allow Nigerian Referees Officiate AFCON Games - CAF / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.