Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Some Of Atiku's Priorities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of Atiku's Priorities (131 Views)

Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Of Atiku's Priorities by Adamsxy: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Some of ATIKU'S PRIORITIES.

Given the current state of the Nigerian Economy, ATIKU priorities are:

First, to create opportunities for wages and self-employment by all those who are able and willing to work.

Second, to reduce the prevalence and intensity of poverty.

Third, to archive significant reduction in the infrastructure deficit in order to enhance the carrying capacity of the economy.

Fourth, to build human capital.

Job Creation and Entrepreneurship Development

“Our youths are our most valuable resource... and charting new frontiers. Their entrepreneurial spirit, work ethic, and creative “ abilities are things of pride and should be applauded, encouraged and nurtured... I should know, I have thousands of them working for me all over the country.

1 Share

Re: Some Of Atiku's Priorities by Photizo12345: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
#atikuorganizatingforaction

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Reinstates Lawal Usman As PDP Kaduna Central Senatorial Candidate / Benin Artefacts: A Behind Story Of Artefacts Hijackers (part 2) - Chief Eholor. / Lasg Selects Ccecc-crccig Consortium As Preferred Bidder For Fourth Mainland Bri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.