Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Where Can I Get An Office In Lagos? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Can I Get An Office In Lagos? (1065 Views)

Need A Virtual Office/serviced Office In Lagos? Look No Further / Photos: SURE-P Office In Abuja On Fire / Check The Pics Of An Office Complex For Sale In Abuja....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get An Office In Lagos? by BrownEyes4(f): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2007
Can anyone tell me a good location to have an office in Lagos and how much will it cost to rent out per month?
Re: Where Can I Get An Office In Lagos? by vigasimple(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2007
Hi Brown-eyes,

We are also looking to have outfit in Nigeria. There are numerous places especially from Real Estate Agencies in Nigeria regarding commercial property/offices.

Thats said, if you are just starting out, you may wish to start with serviced office/virtual office as we have in the UK which will likely be cheaper until your business takes off very well.

Thats what we propose to do anyway, so it is up to you.

I will give 2 of those office finders or service office providers.

www.chasexecutive.com
www.nextofficespace.com

I have another 2 somewhere that I may be able post for you later. These two are already established, up and running and are based in V.I and Lekki area.

If you deceide to go the traditional way and hire an office. check out the main Estate agents in Nigeria. Jide taiwo, Olasupo olasunkanmi etc.

Good luck
Re: Where Can I Get An Office In Lagos? by BrownEyes4(f): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2007
Hi Vigasimple

Thanks for the info
Re: Where Can I Get An Office In Lagos? by vigasimple(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2007
Hi Brown- Eyes,

As I promised here are the 2 other serviced office info.

enquiries@blueinterface.net 01- 477 1705 ( they are based in IKOYI Lagos)

info@regentrooms.com

www. regentrooms.com Tel/Fax 01- 270 6325

I have spoken to the lady who runs the above(bisi) about twice.

I have no direct relationship with any of them, so as with any dealings or business please do your due dilligence.

Good luck.

N.B. What sort of business are you in by the way, we are in Real Estate to see if we may be able copliment each others.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request! Building Ideal For School(budget 15m) / Properties For Sale At Siilver Valley Estate, Lugbe, Abuja / Please Whats The Difference Between A Terazzo And German Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.