Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) (32052 Views)

Army Rescues 7 People Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (Photo) / Missing Lady Escaped from Kidnappers/Ritualist After Some Days / Teenage Girls Rescued From Kidnappers In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by owobokiri(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
Officialgarri:
Incidents like these are reasons why potential foreign investors aren't looking the way of Nigeria.

I really don't consider bandits and boko haram terrorists as humans due to their level of illiteracy.
But for a more exposed people from the south east to join in such a devilish and disgraceful act of killing and kidnapping their own brothers is the height of stupidity for me.
Yoruba is clearly ahead

South East Kee u dia
Useless Unity begging thing.
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Nicenixon: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
ogoloray:
As e reach chinko dem don rush go rescue them... but train victims spent a long holiday in captivity...

Shameless boofoons!
Olodo, dy read before jumping to comment, they spent almost or six months in captivity. They were kidnapped in June.
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Nicenixon: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
I have already known that Nigerian military is very capable but politics, corruption and lack of urgency are insects which have eaten deep into the fabric of Nigeria Armed Forces.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Fujiyama: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Lightorder:
the best troop in Africa, whose venom ,skills and morale has been reduced to nothing by corrupt APC government

^^^
They are not the best troops (whatever that means) in Africa.
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Yankee101: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nice job NAF
were they mining illegally?

1 Like

Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Rightworld(m): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
You are looking from the same angle that you see Buhari as Jubril
NextPresido:
Isn’t El-Rufai the governor there? The same El-Rufai that Tinubu was delegating questions on security to during his disgraceful Chatham House appearance

Nigeria is in serious trouble if APC retains power
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Rightworld(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
ogoloray:
As e reach chinko dem don rush go rescue them... but train victims spent a long holiday in captivity...

Shameless boofoons!
If the military kill the captivity join their their captor you will still be the one to shout foul.
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Rightworld(m): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
Idamunairaland:
I have been very rough and tough with Buhari on insecurity and the economy.

Things seems to be improving with regard to insecurity but he's still a total failure in term of the economy.

Buhari's score card I disagree with you

On Infrastructure.... 15%
Economy................... -550%
Power & Energy ..... - 56%
Education................. - 98%
Healthcare............... .. 0%
Youth empowerment...-76%
National integration.... - 700%

Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
PastorOku:
What about our own people?
those ones doesn't matter.
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by BanyXchi: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
Gucciblog:
This article has nothing to do with the South East, but as usual tribalism is you urchins trademark

You should be worried about Fulani Herdsmen that have written letter to your communities in your Oduduworm Nation of their coming attacks. Ode

Osu bigot, how do you know he's yoruba? My region is and will always be safer than afghanEastern.
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by benjaminlawson(m): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
HNICEARTH:
They can rescue foreigners but cant rescue nigerians. Orishirishi undecided
This is the same question I am asking, why not rescue Nigerians that has been held captive, for months including our school children, God saves us in this country from our unpatriotic leaders that we have.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Rightworld(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
MrAdam:
grin
Staged.. believe this government is very risky
Same way it was staged in Kenya with Al shabab, in Niger Republic, and Lebanon and so on
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by BanyXchi: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Yes Yoruba is seriously and clearly ahead in skull harvesting business....

A news that happened in far away Northern part of Nigeria is what you dragged and dragged to South East

Is obvious you are having sleepless night for South East.
Osu where's your proof he's yoruba.... Before finding one skull harvester in Yorubaland, we'll find millions of cannibalistic skull munching Ipob terrorists in your blighted yEast.
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
I wonder how much these Chinese nationals will pay Nigerian airforce for their rescue.
It will never be well with Tinubu. I swear
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by ZombieTERROR: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
ContactMekon:
How were 7 foreigners kidnapped at once? I thought they are always heavily guarded?

cc litmus

Are you feeling the insecurity yet
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by ogoloray(m): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nicenixon:
Olodo, dy read before jumping to comment, they spent almost or six months in captivity. They were kidnapped in June.

Your parents are olodos... I'm talking about your MOM and DAD.

Asin the bastard that fathered you, and the LovePeddler you suckled from!
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by repogirl(f): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
And ofcourse no photos of the kidnappers. Una wehdone
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by phadul: 12:20am On Dec 18, 2022
what were they mining in the forest in the first place that even indigenous citizens have no idea about until they were kidnapped! this country is loose to its foundations.
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Amah70: 12:40am On Dec 18, 2022
[quote author=Officialgarri post=119231778]Incidents like these are reasons why potential foreign investors aren't looking the way of Nigeria.

I really don't consider bandits and boko haram terrorists as humans due to their level of illiteracy.
But for a more exposed people from the south east to join in such a devilish and disgraceful act of killing and kidnapping their own brothers is the height of stupidity for me.
Yoruba is clearly ahead [
/quote]]

‐--------------------------------------

You pretend that you don't know that killings and kidnap going on in the SE are sponsored by the same Islamists whose faction massacred more than 40 Church goers in your Owo backyard in Ondo State.
Yoruba clearly behind with campaign of Yoruba MURIC people against the people of the SE.
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Karnice600: 12:48am On Dec 18, 2022
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:00am On Dec 18, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu where's your proof he's yoruba.... Before finding one skull harvester in Yorubaland, we'll find millions of cannibalistic skull munching Ipob terrorists in your blighted yEast.

Lols calling someone an Osu in Igbo land means that from where you are coming from, you don't have value.....I won't wish this on you because of your ignorance ....

You must be a kid who was opputuned to have a smart phone.,..

Must you be angry when others tell the truth about your people? Lols

The truth has set you free..go and sin ( skull mining) no more .
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by erai30(m): 2:05am On Dec 18, 2022
So these terrorist have the guts to kidnap Jet Li brothers, hmmm they are lucky. Nigeria would have become made in China by now.
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by BanyXchi: 2:19am On Dec 18, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols calling someone an Osu in Igbo land means that from where you are coming from, you don't have value.....I won't wish this on you because of your ignorance ....

You must be a kid who was opputuned to have a smart phone.,..

Must you be angry when others tell the truth about your people? Lols

The truth has set you free..go and sin ( skull mining) no more .
Osu you're the one projecting your cope on me.. that's what y'all do when people tell you the truth....... You should be less concerned about skull mining in my region when Ipob cannibals are skull munching your people in afghanEastern region.
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by dontrulee: 3:21am On Dec 18, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Buhari making Nigeria proud again. Let's all join hands to vote deep thinkers like tinubu in 2023. Tinubu is the man for the job. By the time tinubu finish with Nigeria. Nigeria will be a developed country like USA. Please vote wisely in 2023. Obi, Atiku and kwankaso should go and que.

Tinubu

Tinubu

Do you mean, bla bla Blu, Blu Blu, bulala?! angry grin
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Kuvuki001: 5:27am On Dec 18, 2022
You want us to vote for Boko harm kingpin, God forbid.peter datti of LP is for Nigeria ��
#voteobidattiforpresident.
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by egunna(m): 6:39am On Dec 18, 2022
Officialgarri:
Incidents like these are reasons why potential foreign investors aren't looking the way of Nigeria.

Yoruba is clearly ahead
exposed ppl u say?is there another definition of exposed that we don't know?
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by TreasureJunky: 6:41am On Dec 18, 2022
This is the reason why Nigerians are treated badly in their country and in other countries.
If it were Nigerians that were kidnapped, Nigerian army wouldn't have put this kind effort in rescuing them, and they won't even carry them in any aircraft if at all they were rescued.
Nigerian government treat other nationalities with preferencial treatment, while they treat their own like animals
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by Bobbiee: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2022
So let me get this straight. The air force can rescue Chinese men held by kidnappers but couldn't rescue our own citizens who were abducted from the train??
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2022
KingLennon:
Will they have carried Nigerians in that air craft? (◔‿◔)

Funny grin

But they would have.

The Airforce in Kaduna are hospitable.
Re: Air Force Rescues 7 Chinese From Kidnappers In Kaduna (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu you're the one projecting your cope on me.. that's what y'all do when people tell you the truth....... You should be less concerned about skull mining in my region when Ipob cannibals are skull munching your people in afghanEastern region.

Skull Miner....I was in Ogun recently, I didn't go with my head , left it at home.,
This should tell you the level of fears and distrust you people have caused innocent Yoruba Christians and non indigenes of Yoruba people....

Go and preach repentance to your family first starting from you, to your parents and siblings

Then your village people will begin to change and reason like human beings ....lols...

Am in the East now and my head is still intact.....lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Kaduna-Abuja Road Kidnapper In Army Uniform Arrested - Picture / Group Of Girls Fight Dirty Over Facebook Insults in Bayelsa / 33-year-old Man Allegedly Removes Neighbour’s Scrotum During A Fight In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.