Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,020 members, 7,859,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

How Can I Hear Clearly From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Hear Clearly From God (419 Views)

God Still Speaks Clearly From The Letters Of The Holy Bible / Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Hear Clearly From God by Preciousgirl(f): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
What are the best practices for a child of God to hear God clearly?

Thanks
Re: How Can I Hear Clearly From God by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Thanks
Start by verifying your claim to be a child of God. According to scripture, God lives inside of those who belong to Him --- the very same Spirit 9f Truth who lived inside of Jesus Christ is the same one the Father puts on the inside of all of His Sons in Christ. So, saying you don't hear Him is akin to saying He is not in there with you. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Hear Clearly From God by derecho(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Start by reading and understanding the Bible and Obeying the written word.
It makes it easier to identify God's voice because He'd never contradict what He has said before

1 Like

Re: How Can I Hear Clearly From God by VeryWickedGoat: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
A dirty slap can clear out your eardrums. Allow God to attend to more important issues.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Hear Clearly From God by hsapien: 3:08am On Dec 18, 2022
What do you mean by hear clearly from God? You can only know the will of God if you are humble enough and regularly study the scriptures. But to hear audible voice just like in the days of Moses, Samuel and other prophets in the Bible, it is not possible.
Re: How Can I Hear Clearly From God by Kobojunkie: 3:11am On Dec 18, 2022
hsapien:
1. What do you mean by hear clearly from God? You can only know the will of God if you are humble enough and regularly study the scriptures.
2. But to hear audible voice just like in the days of Moses, Samuel and other prophets in the Bible, it is not possible.
That is a bloody lie fed you by men who themselves don't know God but lie to you that they do. undecided

2. This is also a lie! undecided
Re: How Can I Hear Clearly From God by hsapien: 4:09am On Dec 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That is a bloody lie fed you by men who themselves don't know God but lie to you that they do. undecided

2. This is also a lie! undecided

“God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭1‬:‭1‬-‭2‬

Only very few individuals like Jesus, Peter, Paul and John were recoded to have heard directly from God in the New Testament. So as a believer, the only way to receive divine message is through dreams and visions with the help of the Holy Spirit. This is possible when you diligently study the scriptures because even evil spirits communicate through dreams and visions.
Re: How Can I Hear Clearly From God by Kobojunkie: 4:15am On Dec 18, 2022
hsapien:
1. “God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭1‬:‭1‬-‭2‬

2. Only very few individuals like Jesus, Peter, Paul and John were recoded to have heard directly from God in the New Testament.

3. So as a believer, the only way to receive divine message is through dreams and visions with the help of the Holy Spirit. This is possible when you diligently study the scriptures because even evil spirits communicate through dreams and visions.
1. Now you confuse me! Is it then your interpretation that when Jesus Christ speaks to His followers, it is not God speaking? undecided

2. You continue to confuse me! So, God still spoke directly to men even after Jesus Christ? undecided

3. Again, the claim in bold is a lie! No amount of diligence in studying your scripture will cause God to speak to one. The Pharisees are a good instance to consider. undecided
Re: How Can I Hear Clearly From God by AntiChristian: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2022
Who are you for God to talk to you?

Moses?

No go dey hear devil whispers as God's message o!
Re: How Can I Hear Clearly From God by sonmvayina(m): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2022
The language of God is silence

Every other thing is poor translation..
Re: How Can I Hear Clearly From God by GodHimself: 5:35am On Jan 11, 2023
"Be still, and know I am God"

Become mentally still. Silence your mental chatter. After all the noise goes away, in the silence, is God.
God is within you, so you'll hear him primarily via your mind, through words, ideas and mental images.
Once you know how to quiet your mind, you will be able to hear him easily and have full conversations with him.

Find and read this book:

Becoming Supernatural by Dr Joe Dispenza. He uses science to explain the process of becoming still.

Preciousgirl:

Thanks
Re: How Can I Hear Clearly From God by Kobojunkie: 5:37am On Jan 11, 2023
GodHimself:
"Be still, and know I am God"

■ Become mentally still. Silence your mental chatter. After all the noise goes away, in the silence, is God.
God is within you, so you'll hear him primarily via your mind, through words, ideas and mental images.
Once you know how to quiet your mind, you will be able to hear him easily and have full conversations with him.
■ Find and read this book: Becoming Supernatural by Dr Joe Dispenza. He uses science to explain the process of becoming still.
1. That isn't what God meant at all. Please go back and process the content of that verse in its original context abeg! undecided

2. Reading that book will lead you no where closer to hearing God's voice or knowing Him. undecided
Re: How Can I Hear Clearly From God by GodHimself: 5:40am On Jan 11, 2023
If you insist.

Kobojunkie:
1. That isn't what God meant at all. Please go back and process the content of that verse in its original context abeg! undecided

2. Reading that book will lead you no where closer to hearing God's voice or knowing Him. undecided

(1) (Reply)

I'm At Crossroads! / The Unobserved Truth / The Little Known Story Of Bob Marley's Conversion To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.