Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity (18232 Views)

TECNO Presents The Phantom Xtraordinaire Talk Show / Meet Qai Qai, The Black Doll That Has Over 120,000 Followers On Instagram. / How To Check Recent Activity On Your Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by KennethEnyi(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2022
Useless staged promo to oppress the public
God punish techno and their useless subsatandard phones

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by wiseone28: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2022
No tecno marketer to hype it

Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by woleabayo(f): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2022
wow congratulations
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by faceland: 10:16am On Dec 19, 2022
Hope they didn't collect their keys back after the photo?
It seems someone staged this with their personal car.
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by Treassured: 10:25am On Dec 19, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2022
Abiodunspectre:
Smartphone brand TECNO is delivering on all promises as they present a brand new BMW Car to the winner of their TECNO Black Friday Activity.

The brand during the Black Friday season gave it customers an opportunity to win a brand new BMW car when they purchase any of the PHANTOM , SPARK or CAMON 19 Series.

The lucky winner of the BMW car, Mr. Callistus said, “I am indeed grateful to TECNO for this tremendous gift even as we draw close to the end of the year. He ended by stating that no other smartphone brand comes close when it comes to innovation and rewarding customer loyalty."

Below are pictures of the car presentation.

Ignorance for all CONDEMNING BMW....
If u can't afford it or Maintain doesn't mean its a bad one.. I am on my 4th Bmw, u look for own devil to choose with bmw has classes 7series is highest followed by 5 Series them 3 is for everyone.

Shey infiniti, Mazda, Nissan and Toyota are now the best ni? Try tundra & tacoma, 4 runner n lexus before u dey make noise.
Toyota is only on upper cos of availability of parts every nuke & cranny, any kazeem fit run its mecho.
Then every one brings in parts in large quantity than BMW, so because it not on high side here makes it valueless, na u no Sabi VALUE!

Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by Ouchbabe(f): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2022
Mr. Callistus is indeed a very lucky man. See how he is ending his 2022 beautifully well.
I believe in MIRACLE, I believe in GRACE, I believe in UNMERITED FAVOUR.
This can be me also before the end of this year. I hope I will be able to control the joy grin
Abiodunspectre:
Smartphone brand TECNO is delivering on all promises as they present a brand new BMW Car to the winner of their TECNO Black Friday Activity.

The brand during the Black Friday season gave it customers an opportunity to win a brand new BMW car when they purchase any of the PHANTOM , SPARK or CAMON 19 Series.

The lucky winner of the BMW car, Mr. Callistus said, “I am indeed grateful to TECNO for this tremendous gift even as we draw close to the end of the year. He ended by stating that no other smartphone brand comes close when it comes to innovation and rewarding customer loyalty."

Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by 00FFT00(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
A supposed corporate entity presents a used vehicle as grand prize. Nigerians, why una things dey get as e dey be?.
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by bayelsaowei(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Tokunbo or Naija used?

Corruption in Tecno
thats tokunbo..
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by Kobicove(m): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
So of all cars this is the car Tecno could present to a winner ?

An aged fuel guzzling problematic two doors car at that.

They don't mean well for this man.

That smile on his face will soon disappear.

BMW is a quality brand to won and drive so long as you have a knowledgeable mechanic and you're ready to spend money to maintain the car!

...I'm talking from experience!

1 Like

Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by Germi9: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
This BMW car life span don finish na ,even the body of the car don scratch…na wa
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by Dogood1000: 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nah them self plan ��
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Abiodunspectre:

Tell me OP, can the winner sale the car and buy his choice car??
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by Munzy14(m): 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
ThinkWISELY:
BMW?

Dem wan just finished the small change wey this man get with this 10th hand motor.
grin grin grin

Ones upon a time, BMW was the bomb...
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by Franktom247(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
No other smart phone brand comes close indeed
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by 0xAaron: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lucky man Tecno is a loyal brand
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by KingUka: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Omoo BMW is not a small car ohh

1 Like

Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by bbazing: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Congratulations

Abiodunspectre:

Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by AREWAELENU: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
It's not a new thing again TECNO MOBILE na talk n do. This is not the first time they will be giving out awesome prizes like this.

Congratulations to the winner o

1 Like

Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by lafayette(m): 5:14am On Dec 22, 2022
Infinix Zero Ultra 180W 200MP Review after using for 30 days - Watch Before you Buy!
������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEKiDUZvkis
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by IzuKiba77: 5:24am On Dec 22, 2022
dopedan:
This man is probably one of the managers and this car was rented, scam everywhere
Tecno and scam is like tinubu and cluelessness
Nawa ooh,how you take know undecided
That's how you guys spread rumors about and bad mouth other people's progress and here I was thinking it's just the phones you guys dislike so much,I don't know the trash talking is purely hatred and being stupid
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by KeplersCross: 5:30am On Dec 22, 2022
foolbuster:
Na wa for this Tecno sef, they just confirmed everything about them na yawu yawu. See 4th hand motor wey dem give person e come be BMW on top.

Go buy am if you get the money na, it's a promo car,they don't need to get something the lastest brand of cars besides the BMW is dope,na you go still dey jealous when you see am for road.
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by PotterJokes44: 5:37am On Dec 22, 2022
AREWAELENU:
It's not a new thing again TECNO MOBILE na talk n do. This is not the first time they will be giving out awesome prizes like this.

Congratulations to the winner o
Nice talk boss,no mind all these haters for here wey no even get bicycle talk more owning a car,go buy your own if you get money na,you think say e easy to win car! sad
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by foolbuster: 6:56am On Dec 22, 2022
KeplersCross:

Go buy am if you get the money na, it's a promo car,they don't need to get something the lastest brand of cars besides the BMW is dope,na you go still dey jealous when you see am for road.

An international company is doing promo with a used car and you see nothing wrong with that. Nigeria don really mess una up mentally.
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by EinsteinAyo(m): 11:13am On Dec 22, 2022
I could see how many people are saying it's not new. Weather it's new or not, the Brand deserves commendation from everyone. Let's learn how to encourage
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by Mimiko3: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2022
kingreign:

That’s not a brand new Car. It’s a 2007-2011 Model E92 coupe

Wow, so you know a brand new car that you can't afford from a picture, lol
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by OladapoF(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2022
This is quite commendable. Kudos to TECNO for keeping to their words. Congratulations to the Winner.
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by AyodejiFelix(m): 11:17am On Dec 22, 2022
This is huge. A big congratulations to this lucky Man. I will be a beneficiary someday.
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by Nuelng: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2022
Wow, just wow!!!
I am so mesmerized and happy for this man who won this BMW, he got an early Christmas gift, I can't wait for mine
Re: TECNO Presents BMW Car To Winner Of The Black Friday Activity by Jayjerjay: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2022
A lot of people be saying the car is old model, it's this it's that, if them give you, no collect am o, talk say na old model

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Bypass Icloud Using Dns Server / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Review And Thread / How To Configure China Mobile Phones For Internet Browsing In All Nigerian Mobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.