Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) (2839 Views)

Rivers Visit: You Lack Moral Right To Speak Against Corruption, PDP Hits Tinubu / Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu / Ambode: Despite Tinubu’s Hard Stance, Presidency Pushes For Peace Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
When Soludo mocked Obi in front of Atiku urchins clap for him. Remember to restrict your anger to Soludo your hero alone or his APGA party.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
If soludo is working against Tinubu then it means buhari is with Atiku

But we would defeat them Peter Obi would be declared president

Trust me even if Atiku wins he would frustrated by Yoruba propaganda and without Igbos to defend him it would be massacre

He would be a very unpopular president worse than buhari

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
mrvitalis:
If soludo is working against Tinubu then it means buhari is with Atiku

Trust me even if Atiku wins he would frustrated by Yoruba propaganda and without Igbos to defend him it would be massacre

Soludo is a core PDP man, his plan is for Atiku to win so that he will defect to PDP after ruling Anambra and contest for presidency. This is why he is mad at Peter Obi because he thinks Peter is spoiling PDP chances and if Tinubu wins his ambition will suffer serious set back

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by OGwales(m): 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mumu keep sharing pictures of after it commissioned and before it was. This your lie no enter

10 Likes

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by Asgard73: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
mrvitalis:
If s[b]oludo is working against Tinubu then it means buhari is with Atiku [/b]

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
OGwales:
Mumu keep sharing pictures of after it commissioned and before it was. This your lie no enter
Hmm, the write up nko? Sounds like APC member crying and copying APC governors in SE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by sapele914(m): 12:01am On Dec 18, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
When Soludo mocked Obi in front of Atiku urchins clap for him. Remember to restrict your anger to Soludo your hero alone or his APGA party.
100 times better than the Apga Betrayer himself, Judas of pdp.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 12:03am On Dec 18, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Hmm, the write up nko? Sounds like APC member crying and copying APC governors in SE
since the picture is propanga then the
message is worthless. lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by sapele914(m): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Soludo is a core PDP man, his plan is for Atiku to win so that he will defect to PDP after ruling Anambra and contest for presidency. This is why he is mad at Peter Obi because he thinks Peter is spoiling PDP chances and if Tinubu wins his ambition will suffer serious set back
Atiku win what, any logical minded Northerner politically knows the president is coming from the South West.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by Ruggedniggaone: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

that's mean soludo is smarter than peteru obi he will definitely become president of this nation one day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 12:30am On Dec 18, 2022
tollyboy5:

since the picture is propanga then the
message is worthless. lol

Your business,. The news is out there
Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 12:31am On Dec 18, 2022
sapele914:
Atiku win what, any logical minded Northerner politically knows the president is coming from the South West.
Stay off my mention, you are a nuisance
Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 12:32am On Dec 18, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
that's mean soludo is smarter than peteru obi he will definitely become president of this nation one day
Story! I remember such praises for Amaechi, Wike, Okorocha,
Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by Jostoman: 12:34am On Dec 18, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

i disagree with you soludo is not eyeing any presidency, So he is only trying to play his own politics the way it should be play.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by sapele914(m): 12:37am On Dec 18, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Stay off my mention, you are a nuisance
Umofia Kwenu Ogbuefi2020 grin, until you run back into the forest and join your compatriots ESN.

Absent without order or permission, who gave you permission to leave camp?

1 Like

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by Jostoman: 12:44am On Dec 18, 2022
This is what you get when you love people including those that are not your tribe.
Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by APCnaPDP: 2:09am On Dec 18, 2022
Atiku is the only pathway for Ibo presidency. Soludo knows this but a lot you guys don’t know. Apart from Tinubu being a terrible product, his presidency will hurt Ibo people much more. Vote wisely, vote for Atiku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by annisy(f): 3:04am On Dec 18, 2022
If tinubu wins Can Nigeria survive 16 years without an igbo president?! It will be extremely difficult considering the activities of Ipob and ESN
Ogbuefi2020:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by Wickedfacts: 4:51am On Dec 18, 2022
annisy:
If tinubu wins Can Nigeria survive 16 years without an igbo president?! It will be extremely difficult considering the activities of Ipob and ESN

According to Wikipedia, the South East is 29,85 square kilometres
and Nigeria is 923,768 square kilometres
i.e the SE is 3.1% of the land mass of Nigeria

To put it in further perspective,
Cross River State is 20,000 sq Km
Kwara State is 36,000 sq km
Niger State is 76,000 Sq km
Oyo State is 28,454 Sq km

Ipob and ESN have their madness in 3% of Nigeria and you are saying trash that Nigeria won't survive. I laugh.

During the Biafran war, do you know that law school exams were still holding on schedule in Lagos?
Do you know that Argungu fishing festival and various Durbars were still holding in the North?
Do you know that every Friday, highlife musicians were playing steadily in owambe parties in the West?

Tinubu will win, if you like burn down your region. Na you sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by dahmie2013: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Ipob and ESN have their madness in 3% of Nigeria and you are saying trash that Nigeria won't survive. I laugh.

During the Biafran war, do you know that law school exams were still holding on schedule in Lagos?
Do you know that Argungu fishing festival and various Durbars were still holding in the North?
Do you know that every Friday, highlife musicians were playing steadily in owambe parties in the West?

Such valid points. Although I am not a Tinubu fan. They don't know what "minority" means. They didn't vote for Buhari, yet he won. They should keep living in delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by AtikuOkowa: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2022
SOLUDO is first IGBO president after ATIKU

Mark it down

He is loved down North like Umahi
Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by duro4chang(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2022
Trash. Tinubu is the next president

1 Like

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2022
dahmie2013:

Such valid points. Although I am not a Tinubu fan. They don't know what "minority" means. They didn't vote for Buhari, yet he won. They should keep living in delusion.
So you don't like Tinubu yet you will support him to avoid being "minority". You see the I'd,iots we are sharing the same country with? We didn't vote Buhari and he won, how was his performance? I rather be in the wiser minority than join foolish majority. Only those who have no achievements for themselves rely on supporting whoever is in power for a sense of importance
Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Yet, a man from Boko Haram war torn area is Tinubu running mate and your Messiah, buhari's Katsina is completely overrun yet he is your god. How dumb can yoruba phools be. See, prepare to return to your regional enclave where just returned from. When Tinubu loses, start closing markets every week as usual, we remember fashola regime
Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2022
AtikuOkowa:
SOLUDO is first IGBO president after ATIKU

Mark it down

He is loved down North like Umahi

Soludo is a man of substance and character plus having great tact and is also a realist, his experience as CBN govt, all these are qualities that will endear him to northern voters and if he succeeds in doing great work in Anambra (he has started putting in the foundation), it's only a matter of time before he goes national where he belongs in the league of Zulum, Elrufai and co.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by AtikuOkowa: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Soludo is a man of substance and character plus having great tact and is also a realist, his experience as CBN govt, all these are qualities that will endear him to northern voters and if he succeeds in doing great work in Anambra (he has started putting in the foundation), it's only a matter of time before he goes national where he belongs in the league of Zulum, Elrufai and co.

If this Man becomes president and prove some Northerners wrong about they think of Igbo presidency...more people from Igbo and other mino tribes would rule.
Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

If this Man becomes president and prove some Northerners wrong about they think of Igbo presidency...more people from Igbo and other mino tribes would rule.

You people are very wrong, a lot of northerners are NOT against Igbo ruling Nigeria, this wrong assertion and narrative needs to stop.

If you can provide a good candidate and then reach out on mutual understanding and respect, the north will support anyone. But you can't insult for 8 years and then turn around to present a very bad candidate and then think people will support you.

My preferred candidate is Atiku, but I will vote for Osinbajo ahead of Atiku and Tinubu before Obi due to many reasons ranging from competence to character and then current disposition in national politics.

The north is very Ok with anyone ruling as long as they commit to certain things (respect their religion, culture - basically their heritage which they are very proud of, show them that you mean well for them and the country, projects and policies you will pursue - you don't expect farmers to vote for you when you tell them that you will encourage importation of food items, and how you will improve living standards, productivity, education et al).

The average northerner has no grudge against any tribe or person except when things are breached.
Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by pquaver(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
annisy:

When Buhari told u guys let him help you did u agree?
Atleast someone everyone knows tries to keep him promise offered to help you refused, it atiku who has no atom of integrity is who you are relying on.. Just becof hate. Anything ndigbo see, they brought it on themselves and should learn to live with consequences of their actions

2 Likes

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by annisy(f): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
You are indeed a pea-brain!!
Who created Ipob and ESN in the first place? Is it not buhari with his 98% & 5% policy that gave birth to Ipob and ESN agitation? Hypocracy is the number problem of Nigeria.. Continue deceiving yourself when we said fulani herdsmen are terrorists you guys said we hate buhari! But you guys are speaking up now because their atrocities is been felt in southwest also
pquaver:

When Buhari told u guys let him help you did u agree?
Atleast someone everyone knows tries to keep him promise offered to help you refused, it atiku who has no atom of integrity is who you are relying on.. Just becof hate. Anything ndigbo see, they brought it on themselves and should learn to live with consequences of their actions
Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by BATified2023: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
so far Peter obi doesn’t get there we are ok

We are comfortable with either atiku or tinubu

We just don’t want igbos
Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by BATified2023: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
dahmie2013:

igbos don’t understand that they are inconsequential

Buhari have made us understand that anyone can win presidential election twice without d igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo-Atiku Alliance Hits Tinubu Hard (photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

So you don't like Tinubu yet you will support him to avoid being "minority". You see the I'd,iots we are sharing the same country with? We didn't vote Buhari and he won, how was his performance? I rather be in the wiser minority than join foolish majority. Only those who have no achievements for themselves rely on supporting whoever is in power for a sense of importance
My brother, I just tire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honestly ,it Is Igbos Turn ,as A Yoruba Man ,obi Is My Choice. / UK's National Crime Agency Indicts Obi's PCC For For Forgery Against Tinubu / HOW Obasanjo Make Military Coup Impossible (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.