Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday (26011 Views)

Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano / Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State / PDP Campaign Rally In Gaya, Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Anambra1stS0n: 9:00am On Dec 18, 2022
grin grin grin

I pity Tinubu and his urchins that believe Kano, Kaduna and Kastina will abandon Kwankwaso and vote for Tinubu grin Kwankwaso is now on the ballot not supporting any candidate grin

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Creamcrest(m): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2022
Kwankwoso is not contesting,he knows he doesn't stand a chance.

He is most likely to step down for either Atiku or Tinubu with Conditions.

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Aufbauh(m): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2022
post=119238904:
grin grin grin

I pity Tinubu and his urchins that believe Kano, Kaduna and Kastina will abandon Kwankwaso and vote for Tinubu grin Kwankwaso is now on the ballot not supporting any candidate grin

Are you not really ashamed showing the strength of an opponent running against your candidate Mr Obi?

It seems some of you guys are actually kids or political neophytes.

107 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Urheadmaster(m): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2022
Massive

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by BigSarah(f): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2022
Kwankwaso the new buhari, the lover of talaks

He is growing himself, in 8 yrs after Atiku, I see El-rufai and Kwankwaso battling for presidency

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Great2017: 9:06am On Dec 18, 2022
Aufbauh:

Are you not really ashamed showing the strength of an opponent running against your candidate Mr Obi?

Have you not heard of the saying, " The enemy of my enemy is my friend?" The person you quoted is on the right track.

148 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Anambra1stS0n: 9:06am On Dec 18, 2022
Aufbauh:

I know you guys hate to hear Kwankwaso, I will keep reminding you guys grin grin grin they're just milking Tinubu in Northwest grin grin

Watch below video
https://fb.watch/huwUEoBrml/

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by BigSarah(f): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2022
Aufbauh:

Kwankasiyya has more zeal than obidients, I won't be surprised if kwankwaso has more total votes in the north, than the total votes Obi has in the south.

Atiku is next, say no to rookies and drug barons

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Aufbauh(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2022
post=119239033:

I know you guys hate to hear Kwankwaso, I will keep reminding you guys grin grin grin they're just milking Tinubu in Northwest grin grin

Watch below video
https://fb.watch/huwUEoBrml/

Seems you Obidense have given up on the strategic northern vote....Odiegwu!

Well it's not in my nature to concede defeat to an opponent whichever or however the odd against me.

Again this is why I don't see Obi as a candidate in the race, rather he's in the game to deplete Atiku's vote. If not why should a Nigeria Presidential candidate gave up completely on a zone that have the most populous electoral vote.smh.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Olaoluwa122: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:
Kwankwaso the new buhari, the lover of talaks

He is growing himself, in 8 yrs after Atiku, I see El-rufai and Kwankwaso battling for presidency
So na only north dey this country bah??

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Aufbauh(m): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:

Kwankasiyya has more zeal than obidients, I won't be surprised if kwankwaso has more total votes in the north, than the total votes Obi has in the south.

You're really intuitive.
That's what will happen eventually, and that is why Kwankwaso sees himself rightly that he has more electoral value than Obi to be his 2ic.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by BigSarah(f): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2022
Olaoluwa122:

You southerners worship northerners, you lots edge them on, so why won't they?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Moh247: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2022
Kano and Jigawa might drop some vote for Kwankwaso

But ultimately APC and Buhari would influence them to Vote APC as well

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Tenses: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2022
Creamcrest:

You think everyone has no self worth and ambition like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by xratedxG: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2022
Yes, Kwankwaso is not contesting in 2023, he is trying to show off his political worth ahead of 2027 election. He is never stepping down for anybody, he is building mass movement in the core north and will just align with the a stronger Southerner in 2027 and win. That's his game plan

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Ogbuefi2020: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2022
BigSarah:

Kwankwaso's zeal is working for Obi's advantage. You can see how Obi is not bothered about core north. They will cancel each other out

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Ogbuefi2020: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Na yorubas de worship north and be regarding their fellow Southern zone as irrelevant. Mumu political calculation especially when strong northerners are in the race

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Anambra1stS0n: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2022
Aufbauh:

Seems you Obidense have given up on the strategic northern vote....Odiegwu!

Well it's not in my nature to concede defeat to an opponent whichever or however the odd against me.

Again this is why I don't see Obi as a candidate in the race, rather he's in the game to deplete Atiku's vote. If not why should a Nigeria Presidential candidate gave up completely on a zone that have the most populous electoral vote.smh.

Obi know he can't win core North , Core North is for Kwankwaso and Atiku

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by mrvitalis(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2022
Creamcrest:

Lmao fear catch you ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by mrvitalis(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2022
Aufbauh:

An opponent showing capacity to share votes in an opposition strong hold my candidate have no hope of wining is Infact a good thing

But you be urchin how can you understand like a BAT you see upside down

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Opintiwa: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2022
Moh247:
Kano and Jigawa might drop some vote for Kwankwaso

But ultimately APC and Buhari would influence them to Vote APC as well

Hahahahahah

If the vote contributor (kwankwaso)

Don't contribute vote like he always do .

If he can Stand as a man on his own this time just as peter did .

Then I pity for Tinubu and all of you online bullying people thinking he would have block votes .

Hahahahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Moh247: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2022
Opintiwa:

Hahahahahah

If the vote contributor (kwankwaso)

Don't contribute vote like he always do .

If he can Stand as a man on his own this time just as peter did .

Then I pity for Tinubu and all of you online bullying people thinking he would have block votes .

Hahahahahaha

Abegii..

Kwankwaso that couldn't defeat Shekarau and Gandujes through PDP and his son in law

Even PDP National Deputy (NW)chairman he was defeated and sent parking to mushroom party

Even Ganduje knows he is planning for future and this time isn't his time

What Ganduje did to him in 2019 is still in the cooler chilling

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Opintiwa: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2022
Moh247:

Abegii..

Kwankwaso that couldn't defeat Shekarau and Gandujes through PDP and his son in law

Even PDP National Deputy Vice chairman he was defeated and sent parking

Even Ganduje knows he is planning for future and this time isn't his time

What Ganduje did to him in 2019 is still in the cooler chilling

Hahahahahaha

I pity Tinubu.

One day leave the android phone and what you read then Travel , cover booths on ground.

Discuss with parties . Go for programs .

See how politics is played.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Moh247: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2022
Opintiwa:

Hahahahahaha

I pity Tinubu.

One day leave the android phone and what you read then Travel , cover booths on ground.

Discuss with parties . Go for programs .

See how politics is played.

I have being doing just that so stop assuming

Even in Ibadan, we meet very well with rallies ran by Oloye Akin Alabi

That is my blood cousin and he runs campaign in Kogi, Abuja and his friends run Kano State

Was recently with him in Kogi

Even my Mother grew up in same Kano and My grandfather still has enough business in Kano

Guess what?! Even Abdumumin Jubril NNPP candidate in Kano and Kwankwaso's PCC members where in Abuja for Jumat with Tinubu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by PureMe01: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2022
Aufbauh:

Your tears are just starting. 10bilion Northern votes in the mud grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Opintiwa: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2022
Moh247:

I have being doing just that so stop assuming

That is my blood cousin and he runs campaign I'm Kogi, Abuja and his friends run Kano State

Was recently with him in Kogi

Even my Mother grew up in same Kano and My grandfather still has enough business in Kano

Guess what?! Even Abdumumin Jubril NNPP candidate in Kano and Kwankwaso's PCC members where in Abuja for Jumat with Tinubu

No need to come online and claim CEO of GLO or sharaton.

Just Go outside.

Call any lady hawking Agege bread .

Buy one , buy cold coke

Chill

February no far

Hahahahahaha

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Opintiwa: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2022
PureMe01:

Your tears are just starting. 10bilion Northern votes in the mud grin

Like potopoto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Moh247: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2022
Opintiwa:

No need to come online and claim CEO of GLO or sharaton.

Just Go outside.

Call any lady hawking Agege bread .

Buy one , buy cold coke

Chill

February no far

Hahahahahaha

Naso... We go see..

Atleast INEC portal dey online and the results would be realtime

No need to lecture you new Politicians what's on ground

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Opintiwa: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2022
Moh247:

Naso... We go see..

Atleast INEC portal dey online and the results would be realtime

No need to lecture you new Politicians what's on ground

Abi ??

No Lele

nlfpmod come and uplift us .

Tinubu must confess

Hahahaha

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Moh247: 10:57am On Dec 18, 2022
Opintiwa:

Abi ??

No Lele

Abeg make you people no try disable your Nairaland account after results start rolling in

Ordinary Primaries that we told you Tinubu is winning you guys ran off

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Opintiwa: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2022
Moh247:

Abeg make you people no try disable your Nairaland account after results start rolling in

Ordinary Primaries that we told you Tinubu is winning you guys ran off

Hahahaahha

We go see na .

We been take this politics like something when go good for the country.

But I see say Una when dey APC dey take am like football match of who go show each other shege .

Forgetting say the hunger go touch everybody.

No Lele make we take am like football match then see which team go win .

Abi no be so ?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday by Moh247: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2022
Opintiwa:

Hahahaahha

We go see na .

We been take this politics like something when go good for the country.

But I see say Una when dey APC dey take am like football match of who go show each other shege .

Forgetting say the hunger go touch everybody.

No Lele make we take am like football match then see which team go win .

Abi no be so ?

No problem nau... Since you guys think Kwankwaso and Obi actually have a chance

And their victory would turn everybody to Billionaire

Even when Anambra and Kano has lower GDP per Capita to Tinubu's Lagos

Even Obi that imports everything from china and pays NEXT mall staffs peanut is the new messiah

Even Kwankwaso that came to Lagos to understudy Lagos model of governance is your new heroe

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Visit: Lagosians Trek To Their Destinations Due To Road Blocks (video) / Wike: Nobody Can Rename Any Part Of Rivers State / Ganduje: Why Governors Are Afraid Of Signing Death Warrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.