Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku (1242 Views)

I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by SLAP44: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2022
1. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri are old men who has refused to give a chance to youths
2. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri are corrupt
3. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri are desperate for power
4. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri has never done anything good for the youths
5. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri are sick
6. Tinubu, Atiku and Buhari depended on Nigeria resources to cure themselves
7. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri are greedy
8. Atiku, Tinubu and buharri are older than Nigeria
9. Buharri, Atiku and Tinubu has no human conscience
10. Atiku, Tinubu and buharri glorifies poverty
11. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri has weaponised poverty
12. Atiku, buharri and Tinubu hates education
13. Tinubu, buharri and Atiku are anti Hardwork
14. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri are Godfathers
15. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri married more than one wife
16. Buharri, Tinubu and Atiku doesn't understand what investment in the future means
17. Buharri, Tinubu and Atiku are vindictive, revenge filled individuals
18. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri has Questionable school records
19. Atiku, buharri and Tinubu have Questionable work records
20. Buharri, Tinubu and Atiku are analogue people who cannot operate a computer.

Goodbye greedy oldies.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by Moh247: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2022
cool

Is Obi Young at 62

Why not vote Sowore and Professor Imumulen 39

Who signed not too young to run bill

How old is Sanwo-Olu

7 Likes

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by SLAP44: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Is Obi Young at 62

Why not vote Sowore and Professor Imumulen 39

Who signed not too young to run bill

How old is Sanwo-Olu

Obi is 61 years, and a stark opposite of these establishment candidates who stile the nation dry to become relevant.

Peter Obi is a breath of fresh air.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by SLAP44: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2022
Anyone who is older than Nigeria should go and rest, we the youths want to see some action on the federal level.

1 Like

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by youngbabaj(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2022
Frustrated youth

3 Likes

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by SLAP44: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2022
If not that Nigeria is backward, what will give these men the courage to show their corrupt faces on a poster.

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by SLAP44: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2022
youngbabaj:
Frustrated youth

That's exactly what Atiku and Tinubu will call Nigerians, buharri called them lazy.
Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by dat9jaguy(m): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2022
SLAP44:
1. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri are old men who has refused to give a chance to youths
2. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri are corrupt
3. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri are desperate for power
4. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri has never done anything good for the youths
5. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri are sick
6. Tinubu, Atiku and Buhari depended on Nigeria resources to cure themselves
7. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri are greedy
8. Atiku, Tinubu and buharri are older than Nigeria
9. Buharri, Atiku and Tinubu has no human conscience
10. Atiku, Tinubu and buharri glorifies poverty
11. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri has weaponised poverty
12. Atiku, buharri and Tinubu hates education
13. Tinubu, buharri and Atiku are anti Hardwork
14. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri are Godfathers
15. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri married more than one wife
16. Buharri, Tinubu and Atiku doesn't understand what investment in the future means
17. Buharri, Tinubu and Atiku are vindictive, revenge filled individuals
18. Tinubu, Atiku and buharri has Questionable school records
19. Atiku, buharri and Tinubu have Questionable work records
20. Buharri, Tinubu and Atiku are analogue people who cannot operate a computer.

Goodbye greedy oldies.

All these are just your feelings and prejudice at play here. All I know is that Peter Obi is the worst candidate in this election circle.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by SLAP44: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2022
dat9jaguy:

All these are just your feelings and prejudice at play here. All I know is that Peter Obi is the worst candidate in this election circle.

Remove the government backing through the structures of corruption, Tinubu and Atiku cannot score more votes than sowore.
Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2022
@OP.

It is a shame and a tragedy that this is the only sort of approach to politics, and indeed life in general, you Igbos seem capable of deploying.

I.e 'us versus them always and forever'. "We are better than them" blackmail or "We alone are good and others are evil" bigandage you have never shown the maturity or intellect to depart from for more than 60 years now.

It has never gotten you anywhere and never will. In fact it only crystallizes, in the minds of others, the opinion that the Igbo is an irredeemable bigot who does not have the disposition to be kind or fair to non-Igbos and cannot be trusted to be equitable and just with ultimate power.

Keep it up. Precisely your sort of antics is why Igbos will never be President till the likely arrival of regional governance or a restructured Nigeria where the Presidency has been rendered worthless because transformational power resides with States and regions of Nigeria.

I have never, anywhere in the world, seen any more divisive, more ungrateful and with the greatest propensity for self-harm plus making enemies needlessly than Igbos.

I urge you to carry on. Let see if, by some miracle, your disgusting and vile approach to leadership, which is intrinsically about a duty of care to all those under the watch of a leader regardless of ethnic, religious and sectional affiliation, will ever bear fruit for you.

4 Likes

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by dat9jaguy(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2022
SLAP44:

Remove the government backing through the structures of corruption, Tinubu and Atiku cannot score more votes than sowore.

Can you honestly say this with a straight face?
I no go argue with you because your brain dey Peter Obi hand. After elections, when them give you your brain back, we will talk.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by SLAP44: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Can you honestly say this with a straight face?
I no go argue with you because your brain dey Peter Obi hand. After elections, when them give you your brain back, we will talk.

Yours may never come back at all. That's my biggest worry.
Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2022
dat9jaguy:

All these are just your feelings and prejudice at play here . All I know is that Peter Obi is the worst candidate in this election circle.

100% correct. Does Obi have no history at all to the extent some now seek to rebrand him holier and more messianic than even Jesus?

Does Tinubu and Atiku have zero history to the extent some people from a certain section of Nigeria can claim both are just 100% pure evil while cannonizing Obi a modern day Saint?

Some people, even though it is glaring, will never understand why so many will never trust them with ultimate power.

Yet an averagely intelligent person will pragmatically accept it is a very dangerous gamble entrusting power to a people who, as a collective unit or ethnic group, seem to all have a spirit of hatred, loathing and disdain for others in each and and every one of them.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by dat9jaguy(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2022
SLAP44:

Yours may never come back at all. That's my biggest worry.

I know who took your brain but who took mine again . Collect your brain back from Peter Obi o, you go need am after elections.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by SLAP44: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2022
Dsalvo:

100% correct. Does Obi have no history at all to the extent some now seek to rebrand him holler and more messianic than even Jesus?

Does Tinubu and Atiku have zero history to the extent some people from a certain section of Nigeria can claim both are just 100% pure evil while cannonizing Obi a modern day Saint?

Some people, even though it is glaring, will never understand why so many will never trust them with ultimate power.

Yet an averagely intelligent person will pragmatically accept it is a very dangerous gamble entrusting powete to a people who, as a collective unit, seem to all have a spirit of hatred, loathing and disdain for others.

You forgot to provide one little detail, the name of the father of Bola Tinubu?

Thanks as I expect your answer.
Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by SLAP44: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2022
dat9jaguy:

I know who took your brain but who took mine again . Collect your brain back from Peter Obi o, you go need am after elections.

Brother, this thread is not for insult. Let's face facts, do you know where Tinubu went to secondary school? Honest answer please.
Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by dat9jaguy(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2022
Dsalvo:

100% correct. Does Obi have no history at all to the extent some now seek to rebrand him holler and more messianic than even Jesus?

Yet an averagely intelligent person will pragmatically accept it is a very dangerous gamble entrusting powete to a people who, as a collective unit, seem to all have a spirit of hatred, loathing and disdain for others.

Exactly.

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by dat9jaguy(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2022
SLAP44:

Brother, this thread is not for insult. Let's face facts, do you know where Tinubu went to secondary school? Honest answer please.

And how does that help your candidate win the election Or my telling you the secondary school Tinubu went to will prove that your candidate is more competent.
Campaign with your candidate's antecedents and not trying to cast aspersions on his competitors.

PS I did not insult you o, I was only informing you, in case you were not aware.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
dat9jaguy:

And how does that help your candidate win the election Or my telling you the secondary school Tinubu went to will prove that your candidate is more competent.
Campaign with your candidate's antecedents and not trying to cast aspersions on his competitors.

PS I did not insult you o, I was only informing you, in case you were not aware.

This is the point. Nothing is about what Obi did. Zero history of bravery or fight for Nigeria's demo racy or best interest in troubled times as Tinubu has always represented.

Aside seeking political Parties for what he can gain, I.e ticket to contest elective office, can anyone show how divisive and egoistic Obi, incapable of appreciatibg there is no I in team, developed/improved AGPA or PDP to Leave them stronger, more dominant and more effective than he met them.

Can Obi be compared to Tinubu who single-handedly created ACN that went on to totally dominate SW politics, wiping out PDP in the region, enroute to becoming the official Nigerian opposition Party to PDP?

What of Tinubu's formation and empowerment of APC that led Buhari, many had written off as "unelectable", all the way to Aso Rock?

Obi fans know he is a pre-pubescent adolescent in comparison to the authoritative and sagacious man's man of Politics Tinubu is.

They therefore have to resort to lies and the demonization of the characters of BAT in hope that can make us all forget Obi has a history of being a proven zero in Nigerian politics while Tinubu, bar non, is the biggest hero of our post 1999 democracy till date.

Some people will never lead Nigeria because they don't believe in developing their political brand and capacity.

They think showing up, at the last minute, to be demonizing the character of others, can pave the way for their cowardly, below mediocre, dull, charismaless and authoritavely-challenged candidate to become President.

They can dream on. They are losers. Always have been and always will be for the simple fact that hatred, total lack of respect and consideration for others means they are incapable of changing for the better.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by dat9jaguy(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Dsalvo:

This is the point. Nothing is about what Obi did. Zero history of bravery or fight for Nigeria's demo racy or best interest in troubled times as Tinubu has always represented.

Aside seeking political Parties for what he can gain, I.e ticket to contest elective office, can anyone show how divisive and egoistic Obi, incapable of appreciatibg there is no I in team, developed/improved AGPA or PDP to Leave them stronger, more dominant and more effective than he met them.

Can Obi be compared to Tinubu who single-handedly created ACN that went on to totally dominate SW politics, wiping out PDP in the region, enroute to becoming the official Nigerian opposition Party to PDP?

What of Tinubu's formation and empowerment of APC that led Buhari, many had written off as "unelectable", all the way to Aso Rock?

Obi fans know he is a pre-pubescent adolescent in comparison to the authoritative and sagacious man's man of Politics Tinubu is.

They therefore have to resort to lies and the demonization of the characters of BAT in hope that can make us all forget Obi has a history of being a proven zero in Nigerian politics while Tinubu, bar non, is the biggest hero of our post 1999 democracy till date.

Some people will never lead Nigeria because they don't believe in developing their political brand and capacity.

They think showing up, at the last minute, to be demonizing the character of others, can pave the way for their cowardly, below mediocre, dull, charismaless and authoritavely-challenged candidate to become President.

They can dream on. They are losers. Always have been and always will be for the simple fact that hatred, total lack of respect and consideration for others means they are incapable of changing for the better.

SLAP44 come and learn how to campaign for your candidate.

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by SLAP44: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2022
dat9jaguy:

SLAP44 come and learn how to campaign for your candidate.

A picture to torment you this morning grin

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by dat9jaguy(m): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2022
SLAP44:

A picture to torment you this morning grin

Hurray, Peter Obi has donated to Nigerian Army.
PS :Please what should I do with this information

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by SLAP44: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Hurray, Peter Obi has donated to Nigerian Army.
PS :Please what should I do with this information

Peter Obi has been the most generous politician in Nigeria.
Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by SLAP44: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
grin

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by MadmanObi(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
Only mumu follow obi.
Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by dat9jaguy(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
SLAP44:

Peter Obi has been the most generous politician in Nigeria.

You too dey play.

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by SLAP44: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
MadmanObi:
Only mumu follow obi.

Only crooks follow Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by SLAP44: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
dat9jaguy:

You too dey play.

And I too dey win grin
Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by dat9jaguy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
SLAP44:

And I too dey win grin

If you wan be winner you better decouple yourself from Peter Obi because this coming February failure go be him name.

Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by SLAP44: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
dat9jaguy:

If you wan be winner you better decouple yourself from Peter Obi because this coming February failure go be him name.

Peter Obi will win, if he doesn't win, better RUN.

Because Nigeria will become worse than Yemen.
Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by famouscargo4u: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
SLAP44:

Obi is 61 years, and a stark opposite of these establishment candidates who stile the nation dry to become relevant.

Peter Obi is a breath of fresh air.

He is same as them. He was in PDP and old too.
Re: 20 Dangerous Similarities Between Buharri, Tinubu And Atiku by SLAP44: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
famouscargo4u:

He is same as them. He was in PDP and old too.
Lies.

Peter Obi has always been different.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEWSBreaking: – Presidency Attacks Obasanjo- He Is Jealous And Frustrated / Busted: INEC's Plan And What Peter Obi Will Do / Adeleke Is Our Governor! See Massive Pr0test As Osun State People Reject Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.