Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,319 members, 7,850,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

2023 Election - Hamza Almustapha Reveals Six-point Unique Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election - Hamza Almustapha Reveals Six-point Unique Agenda (560 Views)

Ibrahim Almustapha: Nigeria's Security Challenges Are Signs Of Greatness / Bandits Now Using Nigerien Networks To Coordinate Attacks – Amin Almustapha Gobi / Onnoghen: Osinbajo, NBA Ponder Six-point Resolution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election - Hamza Almustapha Reveals Six-point Unique Agenda by CLRF: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
Dr Hamza Almustapha the Presidential Candidate of the Action Alliance party has revealed a Six-Point Unique Agenda to solve Nigeria's Problem.

Highlight from the Video:
1=> Reformation of Nigeria's Security Architecture
2=> Elevation of Women's Dignity and Empowerment
3=> Youth Empowerment and Development
4=> Elders and Senior citizen management
5=> Restoration of Nigeria's Perceived Image and Glory and Heritage
6=> Economic Recovery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDDPDuHpRKE

Full Note Coming Soon...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election - Hamza Almustapha Reveals Six-point Unique Agenda by SocialJustice: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Were you born when Hamza and Captain Rogers were terrorising Nigerians?

No wonder there are still people supporting APC after they destroyed Nigeria.

Common sense is too far.
Re: 2023 Election - Hamza Almustapha Reveals Six-point Unique Agenda by Moh247: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
People are actually going to vote this guy?!

Abacha's chief of staff
Re: 2023 Election - Hamza Almustapha Reveals Six-point Unique Agenda by CLRF: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
SocialJustice:
Were you born when Hamza and Captain Rogers were terrorising Nigerians?
No wonder there are still people supporting APC after they destroyed Nigeria.
Common sense is too far.

If you are old enough to know the above, maybe you can tell me who kill Mashood Abiola MKO
Re: 2023 Election - Hamza Almustapha Reveals Six-point Unique Agenda by Ogbuefi2020: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
Moh247:
People are actually going to vote this guy?!

Abacha's chief of staff
MKO, Tinubu, Buhari are all Abachas associates
Re: 2023 Election - Hamza Almustapha Reveals Six-point Unique Agenda by SocialJustice: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
CLRF:

If you are old enough to know the above, maybe you can tell me who kill Mashood Abiola MKO
Stick to the subject, what is my business with who killed MKO.
Re: 2023 Election - Hamza Almustapha Reveals Six-point Unique Agenda by Ogbuefi2020: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
This guy will also reduce APC votes
Re: 2023 Election - Hamza Almustapha Reveals Six-point Unique Agenda by CLRF: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
SocialJustice:
Stick to the subject, what is my business with who killed MKO.
If you are running away from TRUTH, it's your choice to follow NADECO's propaganda

Hamza never terrorizes Nigeria in his life time.
Re: 2023 Election - Hamza Almustapha Reveals Six-point Unique Agenda by SocialJustice: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
CLRF:

If you are running away from TRUTH, it's your choice to follow NADECO's propaganda

Hamza never terrorizes Nigeria in his life time.
See this fool. Oloshi. May thunder strike you dead where you stand for uttering this nonsense.
Re: 2023 Election - Hamza Almustapha Reveals Six-point Unique Agenda by CLRF: 7:50am On Dec 19, 2022
SocialJustice:
See this fool. Oloshi. May thunder strike you dead where you stand for uttering this nonsense.

This comment shows the kind of upbringing you had.
It's not too late to start cultivating decorum and self-respect for people.

And if I predict: you might also be among the churchgoer so-called Christian. Shame on you!
Re: 2023 Election - Hamza Almustapha Reveals Six-point Unique Agenda by SocialJustice: 7:58am On Dec 19, 2022
CLRF:

This comment shows the kind of upbringing you had.
It's not too late to start cultivating decorum and self-respect for people.

And if I predict: you might also be among the churchgoer so-called Christian. Shame on you!
Shut up and get out of here. Coming here to white wash Hamza. Evil soul. Kids who did not experience his terror would assume he isn't such a terrible person.
Re: 2023 Election - Hamza Almustapha Reveals Six-point Unique Agenda by FrancescoFarino(f): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2022
Nice one
Re: 2023 Election - Hamza Almustapha Reveals Six-point Unique Agenda by CLRF: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2022
SocialJustice:
Shut up and get out of here. Coming here to white wash Hamza. Evil soul. Kids who did not experience his terror would assume he isn't such a terrible person.

I wish you open your eye to see the truth.

(1) (Reply)

The Best House Of Representative Member In Nigeria. / Just In: Peter Obi In Benue / Daniel Regha Call Peter Obi Supporters Clowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.