Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Kanye & Kim’s Ex-bodyguard Says He “ Never Saw Any Affection” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye & Kim’s Ex-bodyguard Says He “ Never Saw Any Affection” (1022 Views)

Davido In Namibia: Bodyguard Throws His Fans Off Stage During His Performance / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) / Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye & Kim’s Ex-bodyguard Says He “ Never Saw Any Affection” by cheechee1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83_WPXo_4ks

Steve Stanulis, the former bodyguard of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, claims he "never observed any affection" between the two. He spent 15 days working with the ex-couple in 2016.

According to Kanye's ex-bodyguard, he only encountered Kim "four or five out of those [15] days that he was hired."

Ye and Kardashian got married in 2014 and were still together as of 2017. Additionally, they have four kids together.

Steve Stanulis said later in the conversation that Kanye West "definitely needs rehab." Ye "had some issuee," he said, and he could tell that.

He described how Kanye would yell angrily at his employees when they were wearing printed shirts, accusing them of distracting him artistically, and then he would fire them.

The former bodyguard of Kanye has previously spoken out about his time spent with him.

When Steve revealed more details about his time spent working as Kanye West's head of security in May 2020, Kim and Kanye threatened to sue him for $10 million for violating an NDA that, according to Steve, was never signed.

The reason Steve has come out to address the issue at hand by providing his own perspective on what happened is because he received notoriety for being fired for making an inappropriate advance on Kim.

The bodyguard denied having a romantic relationship with Kim and continued to act "professionally" around her, despite the fact that he finds her "stunning" and believes anybody would be blessed to be with her.

In his words he said,

"When I first met Kim, you know, I was supposed to be with her. So when she first came into the studio, I said, 'Hey Kim, I just wanna introduce myself. My name is Steve. I'll be your security.'

He was severely reprimanded and instructed, "Don't talk to Kim," five minutes after he made that statement.

Steve claimed he "wasn't surprised" when he learned Kim requested a divorce in February 2021 since he was aware Kanye had some troubles.

Re: Kanye & Kim’s Ex-bodyguard Says He “ Never Saw Any Affection” by Curious345: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
If tinubu can be Nigeria's president, Kanye West can be president of the United States
Re: Kanye & Kim’s Ex-bodyguard Says He “ Never Saw Any Affection” by decatalyst(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
See misyearn.

Them employ you to go secure or guide your primary officer, nah affection e dey study.

No wonder the werey no last more than 15days!

Kanye need to seek GOOD help though.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye & Kim’s Ex-bodyguard Says He “ Never Saw Any Affection” by SocialJustice: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
Reason I hate domestic staff, they won't do their work and go instead they will be observing what is not their business.

4 Likes

Re: Kanye & Kim’s Ex-bodyguard Says He “ Never Saw Any Affection” by FarahAideed: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
They have you work to do and instead of doing your work na aproko you go there go do
Re: Kanye & Kim’s Ex-bodyguard Says He “ Never Saw Any Affection” by Karlifate: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
The more (sexual) partners a woman has before marriage, the less her ability to pair bond with her eventual husband.

kiss
Re: Kanye & Kim’s Ex-bodyguard Says He “ Never Saw Any Affection” by traihit: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
Karlifate:
The more (sexual) partners a woman has before marriage, the less her ability to pair bond with her eventual husband.

kiss

You just mentioned one of the reasons marriages don't like nowadays.

If you try talking sense to them now, they'd be troubling you with "what ifs".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With New Photos, Netizens Reacts / Meet The 5 Nollywood Actresses Who Have Never Kissed / Hottest Celebrity Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.