Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly (70350 Views)

Many Trolls Injured, As Tiwa Savage Goes Savage On Twitter / "My Body Na Ebeano!": Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless In New Photo / Eleanor Chisom Okoye Goes To Church: Ifeoma & Jude Okoye Dedicate Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Olatara(f): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
simplepee:
Lol e pain am. Mr dangling unstable blokos.

Shebi he was the one that sang Nobody ugly. They are probably broke not ugly, give them money and fancy clothes before you compare tongue
cheesy another POV

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2022
Let his girlfriend take pictures with the kind of camera these ones used let's see how far.

This guy is making so much noise with this girl and true true, she nor... Mtchew..

He should just stop being childish. This one that will soon dump him after collecting her own share. This is a huge slap on Anita's face cos Anita beat her hands down in every thing.

Men are just disgusting. They can carry a queen today and carry a dog tomorrow. That is why to even carry myself give any man dey irritate me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by zedegit: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tinububalls:
Oga off mic.
You win.

Very funny. None of them come board.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Tinububalls: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Let his girlfriend take pictures with the kind of camera these ones used let's see how far.

This guy is making so much noise with this girl and true true, she nor... Mtchew..

He should just stop being childish. This one that will soon dump him after collecting her own share. This is a huge slap on Anita's face cos Anita beat her hands down in every thing.

Men are just disgusting. They can carry a queen today and carry a dog tomorrow. That is why to even carry myself give any man dey irritate me.
Which one is your picture?

60 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by zedegit: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Please stay single cos with this mindset, you are a disaster

40 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Arielle: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin ; grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by isan(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
If you're this ugly you don't deserve to have a husband , Just like when ladies said a broke guy shouldn't have an erection

24 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by crackhouse(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Comerade is ready for vawulence

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Mercury12(m): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
Hahahaha Rude boy is not a gentleman
Very vawulent man grin

15 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by simplepee(f): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
codedguy1:
grin

Am sure her pix is the one standing beside the window.

grin grin grin
Yea, that’s me. You know me well.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Hall of dem na Hevening newspapers!!
No be small ooooo
These Ladies are not getting married again ooo
These ONLINE warriors are not really warriors beyond the screen off the Internet.
We now have a Nightmare situation.
Such should be addressed oo

AISHA BUHARI'S case says it all

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Obakoolex(m): 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
This is very hilarious grin
But I won't be surprised by the support Peter will be getting now from fellow easteners, since they are on same Igbo presidential project tongue

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by faceland: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
This is too brutal. You know it is an age thing. grin

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Doyou2019: 2:42am On Dec 19, 2022
Onucs:
It sucks how people jump on calling others ugly when they are the emblem of ugliness. Jeez!

It's like hungry women calling hard-working guys broke na.

That shit gets me every time.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by losky83: 3:24am On Dec 19, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Paul Okoye goes ‘savage mode’ to publish images of women who called his girlfriend ugly

Paul Okoye, better known by his stage name Rude Boy, has in a recent post revealed a distinct side of himself that many people didn't realize he possessed.

The musician, 41, revealed his new girlfriend, Ify, on Sunday, December 11, the day of their anniversary after his wife, Anita, filed for divorce from him in 2021.

Since the musician made his connection with his new partner, Ivy Ifeoma, online trolls have made it their mission to slam both the artiste and his new love by branding her as "ugly".

While others on social media believed that Ifeoma, 22, was too young to be dating Paul, some social media investigators even went so far as to unearth previous recordings of the model appearing to acknowledge that she dates wealthy men for their money.

In a post he shared today, the "Reason With Me" artiste showed more than nine pictures of some ladies who had teased and humiliated his girlfriend after they made their relationship public.

“Beautiful trolls who call people ugly” he shared on December 16, 2022.

Scroll down for the images:

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/Paul-Okoye-goes-savage-mode-to-publish-images-of-women-who-called-his-girlfriend-ugly-1681554
From the creation of the world, is always those who are more guilty that do the accusation.
Do you remember those that wanted to stone to death the woman in the bible but when asked " any of you that has not sin should cast the first stone", they all ran away. That is how it is today.very very ugly looking women are the ones making the loudest noise. These are women rejected and denied by their own mirror image for being too ugly yet they insult other ladies.
For all of you ladies that have been insulted one way or another by these baboons, I ask you not to feel bad for your all angels.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Fragility6: 6:43am On Dec 19, 2022
simplepee:

Shebi he was the one that sang Nobody ugly. They are probably broke not ugly, give them money and fancy clothes before you compare tongue
Nutin like pain. R Kelly with all e churchy songs na pervert for back.Rude boy sing am no mean anything or else na musicians dey affirm words for u

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by mecuries(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2022
an average Nigerian lady is envious of the next lady sitting beside her

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by ATLIEN2027: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2022
Mumu Zombidient fool.
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by monex(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2022
simplepee:

he called them beautiful. He never called them ugly.

They were the ones who called his girlfriend ugly.

16 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Sonicroyel: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2022
Clap back of the year Goddamn!!!!!��

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by davidtemi(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2022
It's not possible. I dnt believe dis photos. He should screenshot their comments wit d photos
Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by toujurs: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2022
grin grin grin lwkmd, women ehn, their wahala is too much, You will see an ugly girl calling a guy ugly, same broke lady, calling someone else broke.

A broke lady living at ikorodu, feeling entitled to date men living at lekki grin,

When she then gets treated any how like a pauper, she would say all men are scum

12 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Victorclean1: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2022
Provided the pekus is clean and disease free , beauty no count. Stop deceiving people. Beauty or no beauty pekus na pekus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by DennisEche(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2022
See ugly people trolling Beautiful lepa babe wey get money.
women supporting women my foot

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by reddingtonblack: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2022
The thread looks like a perfect wall to hang pocohantas picture, lipsrsealed however naa my mood go judge angry

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by vickydevoka(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2022
Curious345:
Lol...

Tinubu is even prettier than them all
Abeg stop

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by vickydevoka(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2022
Onucs:
It sucks how people jump on calling others ugly when they are the emblem of ugliness. Jeez!
That's how ladies behave

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by Isabi4lov: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2022
grin I no fit laugh

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by useni1: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2022
Mumu. Hunger don dey beat them. Use all their money for ATL okpo wey dey pump their yansh. No single major investment after 20years of being in the industry. Now depressed while his other brother don turn gambler. Broke ass

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly by monex(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

he is not making noise na. shebi those women were body shaming her. or is it now ok to call women ugly.

I am more concerned as to why you consider his girlfriend to be a dog? he is divorced so she isnt sleeping with a married man

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji, Tonto Dikeh, Genevieve Nnaji & Yvonne Nelson Goes Bald / #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.