Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Mutual Benefits Assurance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mutual Benefits Assurance (1791 Views)

Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc / Mutual Benefits ASSURANCE Plc Interview / Recruitment: Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mutual Benefits Assurance by Mishie: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2007
my interview at mutual benefit was quite brief and in the end they got my name on paper and said they would contact me later. after i left i kept wandering how they would, giving that my phone contact was not taken. any one who attended the interview with a similar experience? pls let me know and when do you think they will call for training?thanks
Re: Mutual Benefits Assurance by adebisiash(f): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2007
Pls I want you to help me with the questions you were asked during the interview because my is coming up next week, thank you. We will get there in Jesus name.
Re: Mutual Benefits Assurance by bandb1: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2007
@ poster

when u applied 4 this job i assume u also submitted your cv along side, which means your phone number and also contact details are also included in your cv .as 4 when they would call u 4 training give them at least 2 weeks after your interview.

NB. There is a similar post like this on this forum also on mutual benefits please i know u are aware of this
Re: Mutual Benefits Assurance by jerryking: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2007
the interviewer only ask me one question?she ask me the meaning of traveling insurance,nothen more,and now ask me my name.she never wrote down any thing,i wonder oh!

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Jobs Vacancies Available / Competent Graduates Needed For Urgent Employment / Interview At No 2 Silifat Akinsanya Street Off Omilani Bus-stop Ijesa S/l Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.