Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

“time For Fresh Faces” Funke Akindele Quits Acting - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “time For Fresh Faces” Funke Akindele Quits Acting (160 Views)

Matching Photo Of Funke Akindele And Husband Photo. -ngcoded / Why I May Not Get Married, Nollywood Actress, Funke Adeshiyan Opens Up / Celebrities React To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Cast Of THE AVENGERS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“time For Fresh Faces” Funke Akindele Quits Acting by Allnaijatrends: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
Popular actress turned politician, Funke Akindele, has retired after a 20-year acting career. The actress, who is optimistic about her chances of becoming the next Deputy Governor of Lagos State, made the announcement at the premiere of her latest project, “Battle of Buka Streets,” which took place last Sunday at the Filmhouse, Landmark Event Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Funke Akindele told Potpourri and other journalists that she believes people are tired of seeing her face and should be prepared for new faces.

“This is the reason I sponsored and championed this project “Battle on Buka Street”. It would be my parting gift to my fans and the movie industry in general. I’m taking to politics full time as I strongly believe I’m the incoming Deputy governor of Lagos State,” she said.

Continue Reading: https://allnaijatrends.com/funke-akindele-acting/

Re: “time For Fresh Faces” Funke Akindele Quits Acting by kpakpankolo: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
time chop politics money
Re: “time For Fresh Faces” Funke Akindele Quits Acting by Moh247: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
cry

Jandor and PDP are decieving Funke Akindele

(1) (Reply)

Benefit Of Yoruba Freedom Part 2 Share Pls / EASY!!! Make $dollars Every Single Day For FREE Via Reading Emails / Christmas Wishes ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.