Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony (68288 Views)

GUCCI Surprises Kizz Daniel At Qatar FIFA World Cup / Davido Performs At Idris Elba's Wedding, Dances With Christian Louboutin / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by herkeem: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nigerian superstar Davido, who arrived in Qatar ahead of his appearance at the FIFA 2022 World Cup’s closing ceremony, was supposed to perform at the beginning of the football tournament but couldn’t.
This will be the singer’s second public appearance since the tragic passing of his beloved son, Ifeanyi, in October.

Davido was supposed to perform at the beginning of the football tournament, but unfortunate incidents made it impossible.
His performance at the closing ceremony of the World Cup on Sunday, December 18, 2022, will be his first after the sad event that made him go off the radar.

The ‘Stand Strong’ singer’s appearance at the World Cup was first announced on Thursday, December 8, by Chinese businessman Stephen Hung via his Instagram story.

With great excitement, Hung confirmed that Davido will perform at the closing ceremony. He added that he could wait to see the singer.

Davido reacts to Portable’s Instagram post

The DMW label boss may be returning to social media almost two months after he stayed away as he reacted to a recent Instagram post by controversial singer Portable, which sparked interest among social media users.

The DMW label boss may be returning to social media almost two months after he stayed away as he reacted to a recent Instagram post by controversial singer Portable, which sparked interest among social media users.

On Thursday, December 15, in Warri, Delta State, the musician can be seen in videos posted on his Instagram page playing his popular song ‘Zazu’ at a school’s end-of-year party.

The children, their parents, and their guardians joined him on the dance floor as he sang and danced enthusiastically, with happiness radiating from everyone.
Captioning the post, Portable celebrated the children, he wrote: “Children are wonderful gift from God. I enjoyed myself performing among the kids. Warri una do well. See you soon again. Akoi million fans. Kinimah Fajah. Kinimah go far. ZEH Nation, many many inspiration.”

Davido liked the post, and this act has gotten a lot of people talking online, hoping that he returns to social media soon.

https://von.gov.ng/davido-performance-at-the-world-cups-closing/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQV2Qj1M6QM

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by Mastakija(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ftc for the first in a long time
dia father cheesy

ppl gaz move on o
Enitoku ni tie gbe o

Now that youre here take a moment to patronize our hustle cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
So our footballers no fit represent us for world cup na our musician do the job... grin grin grin
Thank you, Davido Chukwueme Olofu Adeleke. You've made us proud cool

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by Jestin: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Who God has blessed, no man can curse. Argentina is winning the game.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by mutantninja: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
I see so many Nigerians reposting his photos today … call him talentless, call him frog voice, call him any name you want but you can’t deny the fact that he is the most LOVED celebrity in Africa !!! Davido has a heart of Gold… he didn’t dump chioma like [insert arrogant / egoistic celeb name here ] would’ve done , instead their bond grew stronger!!!

To the girls and bad belle people that were praying for David and chioma to crash, Choke on this ! grin

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by SoftP(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Dude came back stronger’
David & Burna are the best products of Africa in entertainment World.

Not one proud hooligan that refuse to show up for performance in Ivory-Coast & Ghana after taking some sizable quantity of weed’ & most of his noisy & lousy fans will never see anything wrong with his arrogant attitude.

David to the World

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by Flysinglemom(f): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Chioma looks so stunning kiss

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by Teeroyzimma: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
How is this news going to reduce the price of rice?

How is that going to stop Agberos from robbing us on the streets of Lagos?

How is this going to stop poverty for Naija?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by djWALE(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Naija to d world
Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by maureensylvia(f): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Happy for him

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by massinola(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
Wow

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by Neimar: 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
This Year WC Song na shit angry

3 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by olaniyilukman(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
God bless you together
Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by Cmanforall: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
I first create this post na
Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by edris09(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nonsense video. We did not even hear davido sing.. Na your thick voice full am

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
OMO BABA OLOWO doing Big things.

OBO himself.
Keep enjoying the life of your head.
YOLO.

Nice one Omo Baba Olowo kiss

The unnecessary hate towards Davido is actually so terrifying!
It’s insane how people still question his music.
Gobe was a hit,
Fall,
Ekuro,
IF,
Fire,
Dami duro,
Overseas,
Skelewu,
Like that,
Risky,
One ticket,
Gallardo,
Nwa baby the list goes on.... all are hits back2back!!
Not forgetting the one we are jamming at Woke street off Abacha Rd, GRA phase 3 right now... JOWO, as we are enjoying the World Cup Finals, routing for Messi!!

Davido made Nigeria Music industry very easy for upcoming artists.
He is ready to jump on your song just to get you to the top of the game.

All of us @[/b] can't stop smiling and shaking our as$es to the way he was singing [b]Agege WA o, on the song small Doctor featured him, increasing his fan base in Agege wink wink)

From all of us @[/b] : You are mouthed Davido.

GoodIsGod:

You made sense.
I think haters just hate the guy to feel cool. They all know he is gifted.
[b]GBAMSOLUTELY!!!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by randy01(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tell The World I'm Back - Davido says As He performance At World Cup final

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKjs1jxq-bE

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by Opexzy: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
All these oversabi vlogger with their annoying reporting...

Posting things like this should be illegal lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Weldone Davido... We are proud of you..

Waka for the vlogger...

9 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
Cmanforall:
Hmmmmm, this is deep!

https://www.nairaland.com/7482846/world-cup-prize-money-2022

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by mustahagreens(f): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
cool
Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by Realestatevixen: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nice
Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
Cmanforall:

Even me self, but they never for once approved any of my post to the front page, I wonder th criteria they used. All is well. We would keep trying out best to makes this platform the best.

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by THEGALADIMA(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
For me, this has simply made him prolly Naija biggest artist.
Do you all know what it means to perform at the World cup stage.
That's Huge!!!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by Cmanforall: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
post=119247686:

Hmmmmm, this is deep!
I for tag you grin

But no wahala.

I want him and Chioma to be stronger
Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
Good
Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by Nastrademus(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
G
Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by TANID(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
good for him
Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by xratedxG: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
OBO making us proud

1 Like

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by Ouchbabe(f): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
A good man with a good heart.
I am so happy seeing you happy this beautiful Sunday evening.
God will give you double for your trouble.
You will recover everything you have lost.
OBO to the world!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by AfonjaPriest: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
Flysinglemom:
Chioma looks so beautiful
Igbo Amaka!
My oza people Amaka!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Performs At Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup Closing Ceremony by Joromy: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
OBO no go minus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking, Yemi Alade Spark Relationship Rumours (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo Acquires A New House In Ibadan (Photos) / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.