Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) (2481 Views)

The Catfish I Bought For #2500 / See The Tiny Catfish I Bought 2000 Naira This Morning. / The Catfish I Bought N3600 in Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
Holy gram today i was very hungry i went to market to ask for 1kilo of catfish the seller say it's 1K i just a smile and also ask for okro and some food incredient. The location is here in uyo

Re: See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) by care4you: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Were you forced to buy it?

Eat your fish and stop looking for cheap attention

18 Likes

Re: See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) by habsydiamond(m): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
One kg of cat fish should be a big one... maybe the market woman don play a fast one on u.... it as lso look as if u intentionally make it look small. Cos that is way small than the normal fish of 1kg

2 Likes

Re: See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
care4you:
Were you forced to buy it?
Eat your fish and stop looking for cheap attention
no wahala
Re: See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
habsydiamond:
One kg of cat fish should be a big one... maybe the market woman don play a fast one on u.... it as lso look as if u intentionally make it look small. Cos that is way small than the normal fish of 1kg
No too reason am u know this's dry season fish won big again
Re: See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Holy gram today i was very hungry i went to market to ask for 1kilo of catfish the seller say it's 1K i just a smile and also ask for okro and some food incredient. The location is here in uyo
They cheated you because you were busy looking at breast...
Re: See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

They cheated you because you were busy looking at breast...
Lolz, i bin talk am for 700 the seller no gree sell it
Re: See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) by Ezemarcel(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
Is it itam market?
Re: See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ezemarcel:
Is it itam market?
Yea itam
Re: See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) by faceland: 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
put it beside a ruler.
Re: See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) by padi94(m): 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
Na fish be that Abi tadpole... That thing wey dey later turn to frog

2 Likes

Re: See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) by Pickmycall: 4:58am On Dec 19, 2022
Una go purposely go buy fish from a fine girl with big ikebe without pricing it.If she no give una number una go begin vex come nairaland dey post food stuff wey una buy at an expensive price.

1 Like

Re: See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2022
You sha eat am, congratulations.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 19, 2022
padi94:
Na fish be that Abi tadpole... That thing wey dey later turn to frog
Lolz reason am well
Re: See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 19, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
Next time, buy from oron market..

No vex kiss
I know that market the fit run u street
Re: See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2022
Pickmycall:
Una go purposely go buy fish from a fine girl with big ikebe without pricing it.If she no give una number una go begin vex come nairaland dey post food stuff wey una buy at an expensive price.
Fine girl wey no sabi body
Re: See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) by CheedyJ(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sebi na for market u buy am and no be say u pay b4 dem deliver am to u which means u saw it b4 buying it so, I'm not understanding ur post. Anyways, no matter how expensive things are, I can't buy that tadpole for 1k even if a gun is pointed at me,I still won't buy it.
Re: See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) by Kooldon(f): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Yea itam
Itam Itam enie mkpo. But that fish no suppose pass 800. At Oron, no be 2k trans you go pay?
Re: See The 1k Catfish I Bought Today Here In Uyo (pix) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kooldon:

Itam Itam enie mkpo. But that fish no suppose pass 800.
At Oron, no be 2k trans you go pay?
orders were saying it's 700 She still talking as if something claim her brain

(1) (Reply)

Can You Recommend A Nigerian Chef/cook In London? / Sugar Content In Our Everyday Drink / Contact For Chipita Foods Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.