Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Amazon To Start In Nigeria By 2023 (how To Earn Big) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon To Start In Nigeria By 2023 (how To Earn Big) (537 Views)

Dangote Unable To Complete Refinery By 2023 Over 'Cash Constraints' - Report / Amazon To Open African Headquarters In South Africa / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon To Start In Nigeria By 2023 (how To Earn Big) by Ajijoha00622: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
The largest online retailer in the world, Amazon, will launch operations in Nigeria as part of a plan to expand to five more nations in Africa, South America, and Europe.

According to Business Insider, the American e-commerce company will open marketplaces in two African nations.

The e-commerce behemoth, which already has operations in 20 nations, will begin doing business in Chile, South Africa, and Nigeria in April 2023.

Here is a thorough video demonstrating how Nigerians can profit from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My8D3Z6hC64

The e-commerce startup will establish marketplaces with access to Fulfillment by Amazon, Amazon's fulfillment service, in each of the five nations.

Amazon's ambitions to expand the size of its American outlet were also noted in the report.

Although only Belgium will initially have access to Amazon's Prime membership program, other nations won't until well after the event has started.
Amazon's entry into Nigeria's e-commerce market, which is now dominated by Jumia, Konga, and Jiji, will increase competition there.

Amazon has a presence in 20 nations with developed economies, but it is not as prevalent in developing nations like South America and Africa.

Peter
You Can Join My YouTube Channel Here
Re: Amazon To Start In Nigeria By 2023 (how To Earn Big) by otipoju(m): 6:18am On Dec 19, 2022
This is a really good development.
Re: Amazon To Start In Nigeria By 2023 (how To Earn Big) by Nickisindigo(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2022
It time to make money for Nigerian business

Because amazon would be handling the wearhousing and logistics

(1) (Reply)

Join My WhatsApp Group, Let's Make Money Sharp ����. / From 5k To 50k+ With Meta Force. U Need To Put The Work / I Need Help On How To Withdraw From Webmoney Through Master Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.