Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) (48457 Views)

Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win / UEFA Super Cup: Liverpool Goalkeeper, VAR Accused Of Cheating In Penalty Kick / Diego Maradona Hospitalized After Finger Salute In Argentina's Win Over Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by iezeiyida(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
I thank God for making it possible for the GOAT, Andres Lionel Messi Cuccittini, and Argentina! cheesy grin

A big congratulations to Messi, Argentina and every one who supported the Argentines grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Aiel123: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

It's all over

Halla Messi cool
God made it come true boss!!!
Super excited.
How about those France immigrants cheesy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Mavinsoladele(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
afribookorg:
Okay,the debate has been settled. No more like for messi,share for cr7
It's now like and share for the GOAT.

Meanwhile,cr7 was spotted at third mainland bridge,trying to do the needful

Nairalanders grin grin grin grin You too like trouble
Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
Country that wiped out/ killed most of its black population from over 40 percent to less than 1 percent is evident in its football team. Useless country and a victory undeserved. May their economy remain poor... rubbish

1 Like

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Numerouno94(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
He can now SIT and wine with PELE, MARADONA
The TRINITY GREATEST EVER
PELE
MARADONA
MESSI

Yesss ooooo. Congrat boss. It's bn a rollercoaster buh God no disappoint us. Seeing Messi happy is all I seek. God, I don't know how to appreciate u. Buh I just want to say Tank U.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Moh247: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2022
toujurs:
blu la bu ba ba!! messi can't be associated with Evil

grin

If you be Ronaldo fan and also support Obi na you pass evil

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by tarantino1: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
Viltron:
I'm saddened by this development

Indeed
Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Basicend: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
EA sports got the prediction spot on again.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by aujile(m): 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
Aemmyjah:
I can't describe my emotions
I've not watched anything and felt this way
From joy to shock to suspense to joy to shock to suspense to anticipation then final joy

I'm just happy the guy I grew up watching
The guy who made me love the game is now a world cup winner
No be only you feel that way o, we plenty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
Has Messi now won all trophies?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by aspher: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
You('ve) lived and reigned, my Idolo. smiley

You can now go on to sitting atop the Mount where Football Giants and Legends reside.

It was a fantastic career all through with the most befitting ending.

My heart ❤, forever yours, Lionel Andrés Messi of the number 10.

Well, never been his fan, because his profile seemed to be more natural talent than 'hardwork' (pardon the sentiment), but his attitude in this WC is one everyone that desire success should emulate. He worked his socks off, was a team player and showed determination. That cannot be said about CR7 who preferred famzy to playing for his team and country. Now, the result is there for all to see.

Congratulations KING MESSI.
Mbappe has his attitude, while Neymar has CR7's

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
ShenTeh:
Great.

While I am prejudiced towards France winning the world cup, France's continued exploitation of Africa couldn't let me honestly.

I am also neither a fan of Argentina nor of Messi. But all men of goodwill must learn to celebrate success regardless of whose lot it falls.

That said, I am happy that the beautiful game of football won. And I hope we all take our lessons home.

Well said and God bless you for your beautiful writeup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by HomeTutorsPro: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
Congratulations to Argentina, and Lionel Messi.
They fought well and came out victorious.
But my starboy of the game is Kylian Mbappe.
The final turned out to be an Argentina vs Mbappe affair.
The young man stole the show.
I am an undiluted fan of CR7 and I hope he'll congratulate Argentina.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
zinaunreal:
Country that wiped out/ killed most of its black population from over 40 percent to less than 1 percent is evident in its football team. Useless country and a victory undeserved. May their economy remain poor... rubbish
the people who did that are not alive today. Abi na messi and co kill blacks Rest

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
grandstar:
Has Messi now won all trophies?
Not yet remaining ONE...
Can you Guess it.
Get it right and get 5k
U have 5mins
Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Yankiss(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
afribookorg:
Okay,the debate has been settled. No more like for messi,share for cr7
It's now like and share for the GOAT.

Meanwhile,cr7 was spotted at third mainland bridge,trying to do the needful
: grin grin Baddest guy. So happy tonight. I claim God of Messi over my opponents

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Cajal(m): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Geld(m): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Not yet remaining ONE...
Can you Guess it.
Get it right and get 5k
U have 5mins
Europa league grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by MT: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
Breaking News: It has now become a criminal offence to compare Ronaldo to Messi punishable by life in prison. Please beware

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by BeauBragnar11: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
Football starts and ends in Europe grin grin grin

Copa is trash....yen yen yen grin grin grin

Where that mumu kingcalls dey?? cheesy grin

Stup!d boy cheesy grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
Aiel123:

God made it come true boss!!!
Super excited.
How about those France immigrants cheesy grin grin

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Yes o we did it, God did

Those France immigrants, them go soon deport them grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Honchoslim16(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
I'm glad to be alive in the era of MESSI!

ARGENTINA!!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
Cti28:
Nna men! This victory sweete me die. 'Na samu koshin ciki'.

I was tensed, had to excuse my self during the penalty shootout.

So Ronaldo's fans, have shifted to penalty shootout as the reason for Messi and Argentina winning. lol!
And Mbappe is now their new found goat. Hahahaha!

Omor the viewing center where I watched the match was filled with energy.
It was a hall filled with Pendu fans who claimed Mbappe fan and Messi fans.
God shamed them

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by saysugar(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Shouting goat goat up and down cool chase money chase money keep celebrating the Richie men,oh Lord as u surprise Messi today I pray u surprise me with heavenly blessings

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Numerouno94(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ojeemah, Thierryjay, Malignantguest, peacecore, dippsett, Almiron, Pinterest, Paulolee, Robosky02,Snapchat, MT, Kilishihunter, Pquever,etcetera Sorry if I failed to mention ur name; I'm not myself at the moment cos 2much joy wan kill me. God bless u all my co Messi fans, both the ones I mentioned nd the ones I failed to. God bless u all nd congratulations. Our persistence finally paid off. Gracias.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by ChristianMuslim: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Alhaji Messi greatest of all time ever.. the sultan of world football, the Seriki of Qatar world cup, the chief imam of all goat... I Hail!!! Cheeeerrrrrrrrrrsssssssssss to all Argentine, all Messi fans, and all Barca fans

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Not yet remaining ONE...
Can you Guess it.
Get it right and get 5k
U have 5mins

He has won the UEFA championship, La Liga, the Copa America and now the World Cup. What have I left out?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Famofamo: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
INFINITY...

1 Share

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Jackanda1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Clementoons:
Thank you JESUS for the win.

Moreso, JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO ETERNAL LIFE, no man can help or save you from the punishment awaiting those in sins, Accept JESUS TODAY AND BE FREE FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION
Hello, i'm JAMES, Can you mention me in your personal prayers. I was an atheist for more than five years. I want to get back to God, but having difficulties.

Please ask GOD to forgive and open my heart to recieve him again.
thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by YoobaNesan: 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Bro sent a PM
Abeg check.
Thanks.

MALIGNANTGuest:

Not yet remaining ONE...
Can you Guess it.
Get it right and get 5k
U have 5mins
Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by TristanX: 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lemmy123:
No level, Mbappe remains goated... What he did is called M-A-G-I-C

Aswear. Not all these shit dem dey cap here
Re: Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) by Wilson500: 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Penaldo fan girls cannot say FIFA rigged the finals because France was awarded 2 penalties

Abeg which excuse una wan give again grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ukraine: Former World Boxing Champions, Klitschko Brothers, Take Up Arms. / Adrian McCallum 'Lionheart' Dies Hours After Tweeting About Death (See Tweet) / Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.