Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters (50876 Views)

Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video) / Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country / Stella Oyedepo: Lai Mohammed Condoles With Hezekiah Oyedepo Over Wife’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by TheOgaBoss: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You are wandering in wilderness. Your saviour cannot be one of those who destroyed Nigeria under PDP. You are still in darkness. Keep searching.
oga politics aside pdp 16 years was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than apc's 7 plus years, we have never seen this level of nepotism, insecurity and blatant disregard for the rules of law in this country.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by lovinagbad: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
mycar:
Bishop David Oyedepo was right, How can one continue to do the same thing over and over and expect a different result, that's insanity.
The same way the south east has been voting PDP for donkeys of years and nothing to show for it and they refused to learn. Just look at Atiku given them another fake promises in Anambra by saying he is the sure way for Igbo presidency by 2027 and the Igbos still believe in him. Anyone that think Atiku will give igbo presidency by 2027 is a dreamer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by Enemyofpeace: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
Fearon 1-0 Oyedepo

Waiting to see who wins this battle of words

1 Like

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by seunjungle1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Why he won't 100% correct since he's supporting your candidate

Deltafirstson:
Bishop Idowu-Fearon was reacting to a statement credited to the General Overseer of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, ‘the number of people who vote for APC in 2023 will determine the number of mad people in Nigeria’.

To me, Bishop David Oyedepo is 100% correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by Realguyman1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
soil4soil:
Bishop Oyedepo said more than this during Buhari first time in 2015 and even in 2019 but to avail.
Because he is not God, only deciving is gullible followers and party (PDP) members.
How is he deceiving his followers? Has Buhari and APC at the national level not be a calamity upon Nigeria and Nigerians, so which deceiving are u talking about?
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by jcross19: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
another1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/bishop-fearon-blasts-oyedepo-over-mad-comment-on-apc-voters/
in fact I stand with bishop oyedepo on this... Brown envelope is making that Kaduna bishop to talk nonsense!!
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by Enemyofpeace: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
FreedomArmy:
Who is fearon? I never hear that name before. Probably one of the apc anionted bishops.
he is from Afghanistan
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by kissdabride: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Deltafirstson:

My brother the man is made already.
And no shame of any kind you are the one that is feeling the heat under your devilish apcshit
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by Mrmb: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Deltafirstson:
Bishop Idowu-Fearon was reacting to a statement credited to the General Overseer of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, ‘the number of people who vote for APC in 2023 will determine the number of mad people in Nigeria’.

To me oyedepo the ritualist is s mentally disturbed fraud. Despite the fact his university was built by the congregation, his many students from a poor background can afford to take their children there? And the bastard calls himself a man of God....
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by baretalk: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Is this the way a man of God should act?
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by shonepa(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
Seefinish:
I truly support Bishop Otedepo on this statement. If you support Bishop Otedepo click like if you disagree click share. Let's see who is right

Peter Obi na PDP .......his CV is PDP

He buy PDP Presidential Candidate Form ready to perform under PDP

Atiku cum run am local.......

Nelson Wike still dey pepper PDP till now

Peter Obi don move on with em life with LP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by SmartyPants(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
RZArecta:
"....On the agitation by the South East for the presidency, he said: “Nigeria is practicing democracy which requires negotiation and not threat of any kind, adding that politics should not be seen as a do or die affairs...."

Our amiable archbishop knows nothing about politics if this is what he has to say about the SE and I'll say it to his face except he was quoted out of context.

The SE is NOT agitating for Nigeria's presidency. You elders and political elite don't get it because of tribal and political bigotry including Mr archbishop. The fact of the matter today is that one of the most qualified candidates for position of president happens to be an Igbo man which happens to be a crime in Nigeria because how can Omo Igbo be president of this country, Igbos are supposed to be silent doormats. The sadness of the political elite and tribal jingoists is that structureless Obi has touched the hearts of a vocal and enlightened youthful populace most of whom are first or second time voters. Bishop should be guided in his comments

Sorry, you are clearly wrong.

One of the major arguments put forth by Obi campaigners is that it is the turn of the south east. Actually, that is the only argument i agree with.

Similarly there is no way you will tell me man for man that Obi is a bettter candidate than Kwankwaso. He is not even better than Atiku.

So lets face facts as they are. This is an ethnically coloured election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by MT: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
Deltafirstson:

To me Bishop Oyedepo is suffering from mouth diarrhea. There are certain ways religious leaders are meant to behave. I dont have horses in the race and I will take the same position if he says the same thing to any of the political gladiators.

It is unbecoming him, attempting to use his platform to support his own candidate. So full of himself. A pastor that cannot command covid to disappear while millions of people were dying. Who shut his church to covid. Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by TollinsN: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
OYEDEPO has shown the entire world that he runs a congregation of MAD worshipers who worshiped him rather than their creator.
He collected money from poor members to build schools children of the same poor members can never afford it's fees.
A member of ILLUMINATI disguising as a pastor in a country where religion is the most lucrative personal business. A country having the highest numbers of religious houses, but happened to be the fourth most corrupt country in the world
They tell us that once we truly believe, no harm can befell us but they themselves go about with body guards.
ACTUALLY, MAD ONE USUALLY CALLED THE SENSIBLE ONES MAD.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by Temi2468: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
Deltafirstson:

Thank you o
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by onuman: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
RZArecta:
"....On the agitation by the South East for the presidency, he said: “Nigeria is practicing democracy which requires negotiation and not threat of any kind, adding that politics should not be seen as a do or die affairs...."

Our amiable archbishop knows nothing about politics if this is what he has to say about the SE and I'll say it to his face except he was quoted out of context.

The SE is NOT agitating for Nigeria's presidency. You elders and political elite don't get it because of tribal and political bigotry including Mr archbishop. The fact of the matter today is that one of the most qualified candidates for position of president happens to be an Igbo man which happens to be a crime in Nigeria because how can Omo Igbo be president of this country, Igbos are supposed to be silent doormats. The sadness of the political elite and tribal jingoists is that structureless Obi has touched the hearts of a vocal and enlightened youthful populace most of whom are first or second time voters. Bishop should be guided in his comments

"On the agitation by the South East for the presidency, he said[/i]: “Nigeria is practicing democracy which requires negotiation and not threat of any kind, adding that politics should not be seen as a do or die affairs[/b]...."

Bishop Fearon, if democracy is about making alliances, how could your kinsman, Olusegun Obasanjo, have won in 1999 after he was brought out from prison?
Did he make the alliances in prison?
More than 95% of Yoruba were in a SW political part when Obasanjo won presidency under PDP formed by Igbo man, Alex Ekwueme. SW did not vote Obasanjo.
Fact is: Rotation of the presidency between the country's regions have been it since 1999. That's why Obasanjo profited.
Now that it's obviously the turn of the SE, Tinubu rejects microzoning, and says it's his turn.
Bishop Idowu Faeron now talks about democracy and how it should be on making political alliances.

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by stuffs2002: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2022
ozijay:

Propaganda, how does that amount to the 7 trillion naira looted by your government in tackling Insecurity, abi na ur account general 30b naira and others, we will not allow self centered ppl to continue to rule is it's is over. Take ur drugg Lord to the Hospital and be placed on live support. He will never win so long as God lives.

Nigerian politics is beyond your nzougbu nzougbu comprehension

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by Thebigheart: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
Svoboda:

He is a pdp member. God will shame Oyedepo in 2023 when BAt wins.

No be only PDP member, anybody that speaks against APC is PDP member.

Nation is not moving forward, people are raising their voices, you're here attaching party to them.

Let's move forward my dear. This is no time to party affiliation.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by izubext007: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
Very correct ��
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by RALPHOW(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
Eniitankorede:

The man of devil will lose again, just like his Jonathan adoption failed. God does not fail His people. Therefore, Oyedepo is of the devil. He will fail again.
Jonathan failed but you and your family are the one suffering and not Oyedepo.
Rice jumped from 8k to 28k ,
I wish Asiwaju is able to contest under another party.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by izubext007: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
Who is normal supporting/A.P.C @the first instance.
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by Chuks1978: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Bishop never maid such statement....don't base your judgement on what you read on social media
You will end up hitting a brick wall
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by Chikwado1974: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
Insanity in the highest order
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by ThugOfWar: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
mycar:
Bishop David Oyedepo was right, How can one continue to do the same thing over and over and expect a different result, that's insanity.
didnt the same oyedepo warn you people in 2015, 2019.... ?? werent you people stubbon enough to vote bihari
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by ThugOfWar: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
MT:

To me Bishop Oyedepo is suffering from mouth diarrhea. There are certain ways religious leaders are meant to behave. I dont have horses in the race and I will take the same position if he says the same thing to any of the political gladiators.

It is unbecoming him, attempting to use his platform to support his own candidate. So full of himself. A pastor that cannot command covid to disappear while millions of people were dying. Who shut his church to covid. Rubbish

you are wrong. several islamic clerics speak ill of christians and no one cautions them
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by Godispeace: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
u and the bishop will surely see that madness u looking for .
Deltafirstson:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by Bluntemperor: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
FreedomArmy:
Who is fearon? I never hear that name before. Probably one of the apc anionted bishops.

You have now heard and seeing him now!
Eniti KO BA de Oko Baba elomiran,a ni pe ti Baba owun lo tobiju gbogbo aiiye lo.
Nonsense !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by MT: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
ThugOfWar:

you are wrong. several islamic clerics speak ill of christians and no one cautions them

My message cuts across any religious leader that takes the same stance. It is wrong. This is not how a true prophet should behave. It is unbecoming of Oyedepo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by onuman: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Oduduwa Republic flags were waved by supporters of Bola Tinubu as he spoke in London's Chatham House recently.
Bishop Idowu-Fearon, is waving Oduduwa Republic flags at Chatham House not a subtle blackmail and intimidation of rest of Nigeria by Oduduwa Republic agitators?
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by bewla(m): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Seefinish:
I truly support Bishop Otedepo on this statement. If you support Bishop Otedepo click like if you disagree click share. Let's see who is right
this won't get far
But let me remind you if most of this so call bishop oyesipos are for the massers we won't be here

Number three richest pastor on earth yet no free thing to the Nigeria poor

You need to see what swan dose at ikotun when he is alive this how men of good should be seen

My opinion for this man is he should focus on what God say not what he will gain
Re: Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters by Scamburster(m): 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
PureMe01:
theNATION
hahaahahahaha �
This meme.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force C-130H Aeromedical Evacuation (Pictures) / UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International / Programme For Ademola Adeleke's Swearing-In Ceremony As Osun Governor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.