Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

The Pleasure, Treasure, And Traps Of 2022 W’cup As Argentina Rules The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Pleasure, Treasure, And Traps Of 2022 W’cup As Argentina Rules The World (165 Views)

Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer / Messi Lifts The 2021 Copa America Trophy As Argentina Defeats Brazil (Video) / Diego Maradona Buried As Argentina Grieves (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pleasure, Treasure, And Traps Of 2022 W’cup As Argentina Rules The World by AFIMAGOG(m): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
The Pleasure, Treasure, And Traps Of 2022 W’Cup As Argentina Rules The World

Afimag.com -

The pleasure and treasure of the just concluded 2022 World Cup have commenced in Argentina after beating France 4-2 in a penalty shootout at the Lusail Stadium in Lusail, Qatar to win the title on December 18, 2022.

Lionel Messi converted a penalty for Sebastian Scaloni’s side after Di Maria was brought down in the box in the 23rd minute.

Di Maria doubled the lead in the 36th minute into the first half following Messi’s brilliant move which saw the French defense devastated with the goalkeeper falling off the track.

Argentina displayed a high level of prowess and was in control of the game throughout the first half. France, in the first half, has zero goal attempts.

Read more at https://afimag.com/the-pleasure-treasure-and-traps-of-2022-wcup-as-argentina-rules-the-world/
Re: The Pleasure, Treasure, And Traps Of 2022 W’cup As Argentina Rules The World by Onucs(m): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tell me about the GOAT grin
Re: The Pleasure, Treasure, And Traps Of 2022 W’cup As Argentina Rules The World by dollytino4real(f): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
I no wan see all dis world cup post! I bet Argentina to win 1k, my game jus cut wit d draw

(1) (Reply)

Erik Ten Hag Says Jadon Sancho Still Unavailable For Premier League Return And L / (FULL VIDEO) Geogina Rodriguez Gifts CR7 Rolls Royce For Christmas / Chelsea Dealt Major Joao Felix £120m Transfer Blow As Arsenal And Man Utd Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.