Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC (12385 Views)

2023 Elections: Appeal Court Slams INEC, Says It Acted Irresponsibly / Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS With Purchase Of Pvcs – INEC / Outrage As RMAFC Says Politicians’ Pay May Go Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Moh247: 8:00am On Dec 19, 2022
post=119263799:

Tinubu know without inducement of voters he is lose the election, during last presidential election two bullion vans brought money for him just to induce voters in Lagos that APC manage to win, with this new policies Tinubu's second name is good bye grin

Thank God you mentioned Bullion Vans

Tinubu brought 2 Bullion Vans on Presidential election eve to Support re election of Buhari and Osinbajo and they won in Lagos according to you

Where do you think the Bullion Vans came from?! You honestly think Buhari, CBN don't know or they suddenly turned saint?!

Nigerian Governors Forum , National Assembly all summoned CBN to review cash limits because of financial hardship in rural Nigeria

How is that Tinubu's business

Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

Let me scare you abit again

1: Umar Dikko Rada the immediate past Boss of Nigerian Security and Minting company that prints Nigerian currency is the new Katsina state APC candidate and strong Loyalist of Tinubu

2: The New Security and Minting company boss printing new currency is Buhari's son in law, and Buhari's daughters are all part of Tinubu/ Shetima Campaign women wing they were seen in Akwa ibom, Kwara and Lagos wearing Tinubu's logo

3: Buhari personally Nominated Lauretta Onochie to head INEC REC office, and other nominees are APC loyalist
Onochie is now in NDDC not INEC, everything you wrote is the more you look the less you see, like I said Buhari will tell Tinubu he is the Commander in Chief not the the APC primary he used money to buy APC ticket, this new CBN policies was just after Tinubu, the sooner you accept it better for you, that's why Tinubu boys are fighting the new policies by CBN
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

Thank God you mentioned Bullion Vans

Tinubu brought 2 Bullion Vans on Presidential election eve to Support re election of Buhari and Osinbajo and they won in Lagos according to you

Where do you think the Bullion Vans came from?! You honestly think Buhari, CBN don't know or they suddenly turned saint?!

Nigerian Governors Forum , National Assembly all summoned CBN to review cash limits because of financial hardship in rural Nigeria

How is that Tinubu's business
I know you can never agree with me, we have few weeks to go, the last option for Tinubu is to sponsor protest and crises in North and west against INEC to aboundon the BVAS accreditation for manual, using people like Simon Ekpa in the east at the end he will fail, North are busy milking him grin
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Moh247: 8:13am On Dec 19, 2022
post=119264004:

I know you can never agree with me, we have few weeks to go, the last option for Tinubu is to sponsor protest and crises in North and west against INEC to aboundon the BVAS accreditation for manual, using people like Simon Ekpa in the east at the end he will fail, North are busy milking him grin

Tinubu and APC chairman said INEC might not offer 100% transmission using BVAS

You think they don't have facts at their disposal?!

Many rural area don't have network

But let them continue decieving you
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Moh247: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2022
post=119264004:

Buhari must be a really Nice man

You want him to Allow Dino Melaye, Saraki, Ihedioha in power

Or PDP that he worked to get out of power

Or SouthEast Obi he called dot in a circle

I like this new Saint Buhari

1 Like

Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by TheTWM: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2022
Noted.
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by na2016: 9:22am On Dec 19, 2022
MrColdsweat:
They are actually buying pvcs from voters in opposition stronghold to throw them away.

I thought it's the pvc number that they bought not the pvc itself?
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Doyou2019: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2022
Humblegains:
It's about disenfranchisement. They want to disenfranchise those people. It's a cause for concern.

What good are those disenfranchised to the good of Nigeria, when they have already sold their souls?

One thing I know though is Obidients would never descend so low. They're by far the most sophisticated voter group in the country at this time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by humberjade: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2022
And who told them they are buying those cards to impersonate the owners to vote?

They are majorly buying it from their opponent's strongholds
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by BigYash: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

No system is above hacking... INEC database is already compromised with multiple fake entry and kid voters according to Labour Party and CUPP

And you're happy about it undecided
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Moh247: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2022
BigYash:
And you're happy about it undecided

And how do you know if anyone is happy or sad.. is it a video call
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by ModCaller: 9:30am On Dec 19, 2022
You don't need PVC to vote.

Just be at the polling unit that INEC assigned to you and make sure your name is on the voter register posted at that polling unit.

This will only work if the PO of that unit is reasonable enough to know that the system can work perfectly fine without PVC. Everything is already on the voters register.

I hope INEC removes that PVC roadblock. It's completely unnecessary.
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by tolue42(m): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2022
post=119258899:

I see Tinubu sponsoring protest and crisis in North and west for INEC to aboundon BVAS on election day for manual accreditation once he realise the exercise will not favour him, but he will fail mark this post

Hope you will not die ontop Tinubu matters like this..APC has more PVC registered voters than PDP and labor... So with Manual or biomaterial accreditation, Asiwaju will flog all of you
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by BigYash: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

And how do you know if anyone is happy or sad.. is it a video call
With your comment up there, any sensible person would know.. Its so sad that you don't want this country to progress at all.. But you will fail definitely. God big pass you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by SenatePresdo(m): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2022
MrColdsweat:
They are actually buying pvcs from voters in opposition stronghold to throw them away.

Probably APC stronghold.

No obidient can sell their PVC for cheap money.

We are intellects hoping to revive this country through Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Goodman247: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2022
It is finger print now and facial recognition, they would have have introduced this many year ago
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by ModCaller: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu and APC chairman said INEC might not offer 100% transmission using BVAS

You think they don't have facts at their disposal?!

Many rural area don't have network

But let them continue decieving you

It doesn't rely on network for voting and accreditation.

You can do election from beginning to the end without turning on your data.

You only need network to upload your accreditation data and to upload the result sheet to iRev after snapping it with your phone. You can upload it anytime when you get to where there is network.

1 Like

Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by GardenOfGod(m): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2022
Ignorance! There are systems that can't be hacked!
Moh247:
cool

No system is above hacking... INEC database is already compromised with multiple fake entry and kid voters according to Labour Party and CUPP

Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by RALPHOW(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2022
They are collecting PVC from them by force to disenfranchise them forcefully.
I think INEC should allow accredited Nigerians to vite eithout PVC in suh areas.
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Bfly: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2022
See what Nigerians are passing through.

We are still worrying about politicians manipulating election process, the same politicians whom we called to represent us on crucial and delicate matters.
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Mccullum: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2022
This is not problem for APC, Tinubu popularity and the unity that is intact in APC is enough for his victory in 2023.

Other parties may be banking on it as if it can give them hope but in reality, they lack what it takes for a political party to win general election. Hence, ABAT is the next president elect of Nigeria in 2023

1 Like

Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by tk4radi: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

This one is still banking on the rigging systems
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Rajiolaade: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2022
post=119258899:

I see Tinubu sponsoring protest and crisis in North and west for INEC to aboundon BVAS on election day for manual accreditation once he realise the exercise will not favour him, but he will fail mark this post
you alongside your word (ABOUNDON) have already failed!
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by tk4radi: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2022
RALPHOW:
They are collecting PVC from them by force to disenfranchise them forcefully.
I think INEC should allow accredited Nigerians to vite eithout PVC in suh areas.
Were they being forced??

If they decided to sell their PVCs to the devil because of money, then let them eat the money they got.
And kiss their PVCs and “their opportunities to vote” goodbye
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Moh247: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Ignorance! There are systems that can't be hacked!

Like which system Mr genius
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Moh247: 9:51am On Dec 19, 2022
tk4radi:
This one is still banking on the rigging systems

How?! Stating facts.. if you are ignorant to know don't qoute me to accuse shiit
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Musauzor(m): 9:52am On Dec 19, 2022
Bola BATstard Tribulation and his mentally deranged urchins, please, take note.
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Kingspin(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2022
Only APC and PDP can buy PVC and rig elections as of today
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by BigYash: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2022
Moh247:

I think IQ test should be required on Nairaland

Some people are not well.. they just jump on strangers comment projecting their hate about

Fact remains, you are not wise. And you are the one who requires "intelligence quotient" test,because an intelligent person won't be supporting a leader dragging his nation backwards and looting his destiny.
Re: INEC Says Politicians Can’t Bypass BVAS Through Bought PVC by Moh247: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2022
BigYash:
Fact remains, you are not wise. And you are the one who requires "intelligence quotient" test,because an intelligent person won't be supporting a leader dragging his nation backwards and looting his destiny.

Learn to act civil

Good day and have a great week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrities And Policemen Protest Against Gender Based Violence / Governor Ambode Presents 2018 Budget (Photos) / Lagos AD Governorship Candidate Vows To Challenge Sanwo-olu’s Victory In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.