Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna (23150 Views)

Anambra Government Pulls Down Umeh, Peter Obi’s Campaign Billboards / Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) / Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by floret23(f): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
Angry Youths Pull Down Billboards, Tear Tinubu’s Posters In Minna

….chants anti Tinubu, APC slogan

Campaign billboards of the Presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu has given way along major streets in Minna, Niger state capital and environs as angry youths who had earlier sang his praises pulled down and vandalized same.

The different shapes and sizes of the billboards started giving way same time the convoy of the APC Presidential candidate and his entourage were being driven out of the Trade fair complex along the Sango area of the state capital.

Apparently not satisfied by the way and manner Tinubu left the scene less than thirty minutes after the event was declared open, the youths in their hundreds moved from one giant billboard after another and pulled them down.

The youths, including some of them that had hitherto adorned themselves with Tinubu-branded T-shirts and chanted pro-APC slogans before the commencement of the event, as if avenging their frustrations, later pulled down the billboards and tore the cables in shreds as well.

Some dignitaries who did not immediately vacate their seats as soon as Tinubu and his entourage left the podium managed to escape unhurt as the supporters turned angry mob forced their way into the podium where the VIPs were seated scouting for any available item, including handsets to steal.

One of the journalists covering the Tinubu/Umar Bago campaign rally was among those that lost their mobile phones to the surging crowd as he made his way to the podium to join his colleagues who already smuggled themselves into the complex.

Daily Independent reports that the youths in clusters were also chanting anti-Tinubu slogans, bamuso Tinubu, bamuso APC, bamuso Tinubu as they continued their pulling down of the billboards outside and into the main road before the watchful eyes of the security agents and organizers who appeared helpless in calling them to order.

Tinubu who was in the state to flag off his 2023 presidential campaign left less than 30 minutes into the commencement of the programme after managing to support himself with the rail and rushed into the stand-by bus, a move his media handlers claimed was to enable him to attend to other needs.

https://independent.ng/angry-youths-pull-down-billboards-tear-tinubus-posters-in-minna/

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
Preliminary investigation already has it that, Peter Obi`s supporters pulled it down.

38 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by Writer01: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
Tinubu campaign looks like where monkey are dancing peter obi overflows everywhere in the ears of the innocent

Contact me for your academic assignment articles, proposals, power point , thesis, research works. And any field of writing WhatsApp me

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by floret23(f): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Preliminary investigation already has it that, Peter Obi`s supporters pulled it down.
You sold your conscience to the devil because of money or what? I pity your life in the nearest future.

379 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by christejames(m): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
Agbado master is too fake to lead a sane Muslim group talk more of leading a heterogeneous nation like Nigeria... undecided undecided undecided

Anytime I remember by PVC is for ObiDatti, I just smile smiley kiss smiley smiley... Thank God for the emergence of ObiDatti.

185 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin
nlpfmod

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by iSense247: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
floret23:
https://www.osundefender.com/angry-youths-pull-down-tear-tinubu-campaign-billboards-in-minna/
grin

Tinubu is neither respected at home nor away. People are only after his stolen money.

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by BigSarah(f): 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
While I understand the anger Nigerians have towards the APC and the drug baron, we need patience.

To those who believe Tinubu tenure will be different from buhari's, just remember Tinubu had 40% of the appointments in buhari's cabinets, so in the unfortunate event Tinubu wins, it's the same failure that'll continue, nothing new, APC is one ship.

Maybe Tinubu disrespected the traditional rulers, or this is the after effect of his incorrect Islamic recitations, I guess this is what happens when a babalawo turns sheikh.
We need decorum in this election, speak to Tinubu at the polls.

ATIKU is next Say no to rookies and drug barons

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by tungamaje: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Don't blame Obi supporters. Obi has no supporters in Kwara, Niger, Kogi. All those places belong to Tinubu according to you

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by MITCHELL96: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
Affliction shall not rise the second time, even the precious bible is against it.

Peter OBI is coming with full force!!

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by Plus10(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
I support the Niger Youths on this,how could a Presidential candidate not make a speech to his teaming supporters after waiting for him in the heat of the day,but only for him to show up without telling the people how he intents to govern them if he wins?.It shows he doesn't regard his supporters at all.If he knew he was going to leave early than expected, it would have been better he prosponed the campaign .

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by AstralBody: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
Useless Tinubu, useless APC!
Worthless old cargo,that has refused to take care of his health. The news of Obi winning the election,come next year, might send him to the land beyond.

51 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by suxkill: 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Op! I had that those youth were promised 5k each for mobilization fee, but they were not paid. All things been equal, APC is fraud that must be replaced come 2023 lnsha Allah.

Vote wisely

59 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by iSense247: 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
floret23:
https://www.osundefender.com/angry-youths-pull-down-tear-tinubu-campaign-billboards-in-minna/
Better! Tinubu is a plague waiting to happen. He must be rejected by all and sundry.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by danijesus(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
aboki grin

8 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by funshint(m): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
No thug goes to campaign ground to hear anybody speak....all na local money matter grin

10 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by asanausana91: 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
Atiku is the next president.

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by ablejesus26(m): 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nija is not Lagos.
Yes Tinubu tried as a Governor, same as any other Lasgidi Governor,but does Nija needs another sickler in Aso Rock again after bubu undecided
Let's do better.
If We get it wrong, don't forget that We will all Suffer together.
You can't go to the filling station and fuel your car for a different price as an APC SUPPORTER.
If I fuel my car for 1k you sef go fuel your own car for 1k too grin
This APC Suffering no be watin We suppose take dey play Petty Politics at all.
I admire Tinubu of Nadeco, most of the niggies shouting emilokan were not even born then,but if you ask me,I would se JAGABAN,GO AND REST
I STAND WITH PETER OBI.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by descarado: 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
Well, what goes around comes around.

14 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by ablejesus26(m): 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
floret23:
You sold your conscience to the devil because of money or what? I pity your life in the nearest future.

Well in as much as I agree that His type is the reason why Nija is in this mess, bcus supporting a govt that has failed woefully to get her Primarily responsibility right is a big crime,but reality is that,the nigga is entitled to his own vote grin
Let's just ensure that We do everything possible to make sure that his evil choice does not win bcus as e be so,na all of Us go gather Suffer am together oo grin
DEMOCRAZY WAHALA grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by vengertime: 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
TinuBandit can never be a president

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by Antyislam: 1:56am On Dec 19, 2022
No human being will vote Tinubu only animals will,

16 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by ScamHunter: 3:06am On Dec 19, 2022
Nobody wants Tinubu.
Except Yoruba Muslims

Following the development, the youth chanted anti-Tinubu slogans, ‘bamuso Tinubu, bamuso APC, bamuso Tinubu’.
Thought urchins say Tinubu is hoping on Niger and Kwara in the Middlebelt? Niger is gone...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by ScamHunter: 3:14am On Dec 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Urchin, learn how to use your brain if it's really a brain.

The youths who were dressed in Tinubu-branded T-shirts destroyed the campaign billboards.

floret23:

Just like most urchins, his destiny has been bought and sold. An evening sacrifice on the altar of Tinubu's ambitious.

16 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by Akpangbo: 3:34am On Dec 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

They were not paid what they were promised.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by Gadafii: 3:34am On Dec 19, 2022
Tinumbu is just wasting his time, instead make he Dey relax one place and take care of his health his wasting that energy campaigning up and down, see disgrace everywhere

Ask urchins, In a yoruba only election, would they vote or support tinumbu againts osibanjo?

20 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by jchioma: 5:03am On Dec 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

The youths who were not pleased with how Tinubu left the campaign venue less than thirty minutes after the event was declared open, moved to different billboards to pull them down.

The youths who were dressed in Tinubu-branded T-shirts destroyed the campaign billboards.

Urchins will put all the blame of their ugly bat's loss on Peter Obi`s supporters. E neva start!

13 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by jumper524(m): 6:59am On Dec 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
obi don't have supporters bold enough to pull this.
this na talba boys.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by PeterObi4LP: 7:04am On Dec 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wasted sper..m
Condom N50 would have safe Nigeria this lunat..ic

10 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by joyandfaith: 7:05am On Dec 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by EndsarsReloaded: 7:10am On Dec 19, 2022
Even though I don't support such violence but when you look at things critically, you may not want to blame the youths for angrily rejecting BAT.

When a dead vegetable wants to jeopardize your future because of his worthless ego, it's enough to make anyone go the extra mile.

It's an insult for Tinubu to be trying to rule Nigeria when he knows he has become brain dead.

14 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna by floret23(f): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2022
joyandfaith:

Osundefenders
I'm surprised too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Economic Problems Facing Nigeria And Possible Solutions / Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta / Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.