Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,640 members, 7,847,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Will Vote For Peter Obi Even At Gunpoint – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Vote For Peter Obi Even At Gunpoint – Aisha Yesufu (832 Views)

Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security / With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? / Tinubu Has Lost South West To Obi Even Before Election (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Vote For Peter Obi Even At Gunpoint – Aisha Yesufu by Tozocalamity: 2:10am On Dec 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Is your right, nobody will even insult you not to talk of pointing gun at you.

Having said that, you too shouldn't be involved in insulting others with a contrary view. Also, advice your fellow obidients to stop insulting others who support other candidates.

That is what democracy is all about.
this is the 1st time am liking your post because u ve said something reasonable that align with my views. kudos on this one.
Re: I Will Vote For Peter Obi Even At Gunpoint – Aisha Yesufu by Bluntguy: 2:15am On Dec 19, 2022
Thinkfree:
ogah make we no fight and quarrel, sowore cannot lead any successful revolution after he was part of the plan that brought buhari. Revolution should not be pointed at the president alone or his region revolution most be general not sectional.
There can never be a general revolution when you keep supporting those who are destroying the very fabric that holds us all together because of your ethnic emotions. You can't be criticizing the Lekki toll gate massacre and still be in support of those who are behind the massacre. That is SIMPly leading a double life.
Re: I Will Vote For Peter Obi Even At Gunpoint – Aisha Yesufu by DMerciful(m): 2:20am On Dec 19, 2022
Nah....its ridiculous and outrageous to see people vote for calamity and put wveryone in suffering. They'd turn around to say it democracy as if their foolish choices doesnt impact everyone!
LeoDeKing:
Is your right, nobody will even insult you not to talk of pointing gun at you.

Having said that, you too shouldn't be involved in insulting others with a contrary view. Also, advice your fellow obidients to stop insulting others who support other candidates.

That is what democracy is all about.
Re: I Will Vote For Peter Obi Even At Gunpoint – Aisha Yesufu by Napata77: 2:29am On Dec 19, 2022
seunmsg:
Nobody will point a gun to your head because of one vote. Vote for your candidate on Election Day just like every other Nigerians will do without this unnecessary Twitter drama.

Don't mind the attention seeker.
Re: I Will Vote For Peter Obi Even At Gunpoint – Aisha Yesufu by Hopebringer: 3:52am On Dec 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

We are voting Tinubu, not APC, exactly the way you want to vote Peter Obi, not LP.

Tinubu said "I'm different".

Lastly, every electoral adult has the right to choose who he prefers and that is why it is called democracy. Vote your choice candidate and stop trying to force others into your opinion.
Re: I Will Vote For Peter Obi Even At Gunpoint – Aisha Yesufu by losky83: 3:52am On Dec 19, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/d100f76e617f2b2de7879906291c1837?features=2114057&uid=9839fd3af1c86f4026f91d8fa82fff3410248822&like_count=1&client=mini
obi is good but I will not vote for him at catapult point. People should think before they talk. He is still a man, a Nigerian politician for that matter. Vote but do not put your life at stake
Re: I Will Vote For Peter Obi Even At Gunpoint – Aisha Yesufu by Hopebringer: 3:53am On Dec 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

We are voting Tinubu, not APC, exactly the way you want to vote Peter Obi, not LP.

Tinubu said "I'm different".

Lastly, every electoral adult has the right to choose who he prefers and that is why it is called democracy. Vote your choice candidate and stop trying to force others into your opinion.
Says a thief and a scammer who used to scam NAIRALANDERS using his former account simplyleo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Who Got Only 2 Votes In APC Primaries Shades OBJ Over Endorsing Obi / Nasarawa State Poll By Christian Vs Muslim / 2023 Election: Why Are Most Naija Celebrities Afraid Of Supporting Their Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.