Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

UPDATE: Your Item Cleared Customs In NIGERIA (This Means?) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATE: Your Item Cleared Customs In NIGERIA (This Means?) (662 Views)

FGN Rakes In N8.6trn From FIRS, Customs In 2021 / Antony J. Blinken To Visit Nigeria This Month / 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE: Your Item Cleared Customs In NIGERIA (This Means?) by Pwettylinda(f): 3:25am On Dec 19, 2022
So guys here is an update concerning my previous thread about the parcel I was sent from USA.

PREVIOUS THREAD: https://www.nairaland.com/7445974/package-sent-usa-hanging-nigerian

After I posted last time, I decided to just keep cool and not check again, today I tracked again and the status changed to the bolded below.

Your item cleared customs in NIGERIA at 1:00 pm on December 16, 2022.

If this means that my parcel is cleared when can I expect it??
Re: UPDATE: Your Item Cleared Customs In NIGERIA (This Means?) by majole: 4:53am On Dec 19, 2022
Just wait patiently your parcel will get to you using the address your friend sent it to. It might take 10 days. You could also check the post office in your state capital for faster collection

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Your Item Cleared Customs In NIGERIA (This Means?) by gtrust: 5:01am On Dec 19, 2022
True!
Though I’m not sure of the “post office” part.
People would usually prefer couriers

majole:
Just wait patiently your parcel will get to you using the address your friend sent it to. It might take 10 days. You could also check the post office in your state capital for faster collection
Re: UPDATE: Your Item Cleared Customs In NIGERIA (This Means?) by gaby(m): 5:22am On Dec 19, 2022
Pwettylinda:
So guys here is an update concerning my previous thread about the parcel I was sent from USA.

PREVIOUS THREAD: https://www.nairaland.com/7445974/package-sent-usa-hanging-nigerian

After I posted last time, I decided to just keep cool and not check again, today I tracked again and the status changed to the bolded below.

Your item cleared customs in NIGERIA at 1:00 pm on December 16, 2022.

If this means that my parcel is cleared when can I expect it??

Yeah, it's cleared and should get to you any moment from now.
Re: UPDATE: Your Item Cleared Customs In NIGERIA (This Means?) by youngbabaj(m): 5:33am On Dec 19, 2022
If na iphone 11 to 13 u de expect
Just sope otilo
Re: UPDATE: Your Item Cleared Customs In NIGERIA (This Means?) by Pwettylinda(f): 7:16am On Dec 19, 2022
majole:

Okay thanks
Re: UPDATE: Your Item Cleared Customs In NIGERIA (This Means?) by Pwettylinda(f): 7:17am On Dec 19, 2022
gaby:

Yeah, it's cleared and should get to you any moment from now.

Thanks
Re: UPDATE: Your Item Cleared Customs In NIGERIA (This Means?) by Mrexpress(m): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2022
When your parcel arrived in Nigeria it went through customs to determine if it is dutiable. The parcel is cleared by customs and not being charged any money means you weren't charged custom duty for it.

The delay with customs must have been a result of a backlog of parcels to be checked.

It is left for the Postal service or Courier company to process it quickly and get it across to you.

It shouldn't take more than 3 days after customs clearance to alert you that your parcel is out for delivery to you, that is if it is a good delivery company like ours.
Re: UPDATE: Your Item Cleared Customs In NIGERIA (This Means?) by Pwettylinda(f): 11:59am On Dec 19, 2022
Mrexpress:
When your parcel arrived in Nigeria it went through customs to determine if it is dutiable. The parcel is cleared by customs and not being charged any money means you weren't charged custom duty for it.

The delay with customs must have been a result of a backlog of parcels to be checked.

It is left for the Postal service or Courier company to process it quickly and get it across to you.

It shouldn't take more than 3 days after customs clearance to alert you that your parcel is out for delivery to you, that is if it is a good delivery company like ours.

Thanks
Re: UPDATE: Your Item Cleared Customs In NIGERIA (This Means?) by sharrp: 10:56am On Jan 08, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Thanks

Hey Linda did you finally get the parcel , I’m in similar situation
Re: UPDATE: Your Item Cleared Customs In NIGERIA (This Means?) by Pwettylinda(f): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2023
sharrp:

Hey Linda did you finally get the parcel , I’m in similar situation

Yeah but custom charged me 105k naira sad

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Spotted Dancing Hours After Endorsing Peter Obi For President (video) / Only Naive People Will Think That Obasanjo’s Words Have No Value – PDP Chieftain / See Love, See The Difference Between Apc & Labour Party Campaign In Enugu, Peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.