Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again (20632 Views)

27 Mourners And Traders Killed In Agatu, Benue As Herdsmen Storm Burial Ceremony / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm / Fulani Herdsmen Storm Akoko Palace, Threaten To Kill Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by lexylaw40: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
[quote author=dreu2fine post=119266825][/quote] God bless you for this statement
Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by Amaka430(f): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mathantics:
you're a fool

The fool haa said in his heart
There is no God
Repent before it's too late
Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by gidgiddy: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
All those people who love to blame IPOB/ESN for any crime commited in the south east have all run away from this thread

None of them are are here to condemn the klller herdsmen and call them terrorists. None them are here to call on the Police and Army to move to Eha-Amufu and kill the herdsmen massacring people there

This is to show my fellow Igbos that these people dont care about insecurity in the South East, they only care about using insecurity in the South East to demarket the zone, demonise IPOB and condemn Peter Obi

Thats all they care about

3 Likes

Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by XerXerz: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
domDva:
Nigeria is such a useless place, this is a state that houses 82 division of the Nig Army. How can a community be attacked successfully severally and the one that calls himself governor will be moving around with Wike like a clown. Will his boss Wike have permitted such rubbish in his state? He cannot learn projects from Wike, he cannot learn taking hard decisions from Wike na just to move like mumu wearing asoebi up and down .

Quite unfortunate that enugu people are not bothered about their failed state and their failed governor. Okpansukkaisbae christejames Basilo101 aka ogbuefi2020 are pretending that all is fine. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by TrumpDonald2: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
greenermodels:
ESN have been active there but the problem is the Nigerian security forces keeps attacking ESN up and down while neglecting the Fulani herdsmen activities. All the security forces in Enugu state are headed by northern Muslims.

This baffles me the most. That of all the attacks by herdsmen in various communities, no single person has ever been arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by Gohs: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
It is obvious that we need state police now.

Vote Peter Obi 2023, we need better security in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by Mathantics: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Amaka430:

The fool haa said in his heart

There is no God

Repent before it's too late

I was once a born again Christian okay,
You better wake up and defend yourself, Jesus can't save you from Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by Bigchristo: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
greenermodels:

https://punchng.com/again-herdsmen-attack-enugu-community-many-feared-killed/
They will look for a way to pin it on IPOB, have you people noticed that since election campaign started kidnappings and herdsmen attacks even Bokoharam attacks has reduced? That’s to show you APC have hands in it otherwise I see no reason why they’re calming down during election period

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by tiswell(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
beerfraud:
Average Yeeboe man is coward
read carefully
and slowly this time and see how stewpid and phoolish you sound.
Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by SAD007(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wer is ESN or IPOB only to kill soldiers n police n Innocent civilians.. der really was a country
greenermodels:

Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Vote Obi to stop all these.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by eshic(f): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:
When the locals mobilise to defend themselves ,you will see Nigerian army in action.

And you will never hear yoruba moozlems condemn this serial killings or even condole with the victims.
But when the natives retaliate, them go begin pour spittle on this thread and raise it to 77 pages in 2hrs.
Very wicked ppl yorugba moozlems

ENEMY OF UNITY
what concern yoruba in this thread,agent of disunity,did you see anywhere Yoruba is mentioned,all your plan is for people to divert attention from your brothers who are killing innocent people,instead of Southerners to reason together to find solution to their common problem no,they would be lured into fighting each other giving their problem field day to destroy them.
IGBOS,YORUBA AND OTHER ETHINIC GROUPS OPEN YOUR EYES AND USE YOUR BRAINS
Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by Unrated900(m): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:
When the locals mobilise to defend themselves ,you will see Nigerian army in action.

And you will never hear yoruba moozlems condemn this serial killings or even condole with the victims.
But when the natives retaliate, them go begin pour spittle on this thread and raise it to 77 pages in 2hrs.

Bro I feel una pains
Its high time we all rose up and fight
BUt this useless govt got nothing to offer
ITs pathetic seeing people dieing
Esn thas pritecting the wings of east
GOvt tagged them terrorist
So who d democrazy Dey favor

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by UNDFTD: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
greenermodels:

Now, I would like to hear all the fools and idiotic unity beggars that are always on this platform defending and singing the praises of the impostor in A$$ Hole Rock, B0K0HARI, and HATING on IPOB and ESN come out and condemn the massacre of innocent and armless old men, women and children. Your silence is deafening, you all have gone deaf and dumb. But when ESN rises up to defend these vulnerable citizens in Biafraland, you would crawl out of your hell holes to rant, rave and exhibit your stupidity and hatred. I am waiting to see if any of your nitwits would have the balls to publicly CONDEMN these murderous Fulani terrorists. I would NOT be surprised if your muteness continues because you all are NOTHING but a bunch of COWARDS and lily-livered mutha 4uckers!

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by UNDFTD: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
greenermodels:

A yet-to-be-ascertained number of people have been reportedly killed in the troubled Ebor, Eha-Amufu community in Isi-Uzo Local Government Area of Enugu State on Sunday by armed herdsmen and their collaborators.

Security sources told our correspondent that the invaders who outnumbered the soldiers and local vigilantes, launched the attack on early Sunday morning, adding that several people were killed.

“As I speak to you, we are combing bushes in search of the bodies of those killed. I can’t tell now the exact number of people killed.

From the report I received, the armed herdsmen and their collaborators from Benue State communities launched the attack around 5:30 am to 6 am this Sunday morning. Before we got there, several people have been killed.

“We are just a few soldiers here and where we are based is a little bit far from the community. There are no other security operatives from other security agencies here in Eha-Amufu helping except the local vigilantes. They (vigilantes) first engaged them but the invading armed herdsmen outnumbered them,” a security source said.

A community leader, who gave his name as Ogbuabor Samuel, confirmed the attack.

"As I speaking to you, the invading armed herdsmen are still shooting. Several people have been killed, at least we have recovered the bodies of 10 people.”

Blaming the local government chairman, whom he described as playing politics with the lives of Eha-Amufu because of the 2023 general elections.

“The chairman of the Isi-Uzo local government area is playing politics with our lives. He didn’t want to tell the governor the true facts of what is happening in our community. He is not supporting the local vigilantes and other local security.

“A few weeks ago, he dissolved all the local vigilantes formed by Eha-Amufu communities yet he hardly visit the affected communities. We need the government to declare a security emergency in Eha-Amufu, especially in Ebor, Umujiovu, Mgbuji and Agu-Amede communities. Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi should do something drastic. His government should stop politicizing the situation in our place.

“They should stop fabricating stories that our people are collaborating in our situations. That is a fallacy and diverts attention from the real issues. Agala people in Benue State have joined forces with armed herdsmen attacking and killing our people every day. They have sacked several villages and occupied them. They have destroyed our people’s livelihood. Properties worth millions have been destroyed and those in political positions in Enugu State are playing politics with it?

Since these recent attacks started in October, we haven’t seen policemen. You can only see police if their commissioner is coming to witness the destruction. And when the commissioner goes back to Enugu, he starts dishing out false narratives. Where are the tactical squad and operational assets of the police he told Nigerians through the media that he had deployed to Eha-Amufu?

“We want to know who the security agencies in Enugu State are protecting their interest. The invading armed herdsmen? Could it be that the security chiefs in Enugu State are in the state to give cover to armed herdsmen?” he lamented.

Recall that the last attack on Ebor and Umujiovu communities on December 8, 2022, claimed 25 lives but the Enugu State Police Command told the media that only four people were killed.

After that very attack, because it was inside Eha-Amufu town, people fled their homes. So many of them ran to neighboring communities in Ebonyi State and some to the Enugu capital. So many have been forced into Internally Displaced Persons’ abodes.

The PUNCH reports that since January 5, 2021, till date no fewer than 120 people had been confirmed killed in four communities in Eha-Amufu by armed Fulani herdsmen and collaborators from the Agala community in Benue State.

Meanwhile, the Enugu State Police Command has confirmed the attack although without details of casualty.

The Command’s spokesman, DSP Daniel Ndukwe, who confirmed the latest attack to our correspondent in a text message, said, “sketchy report at my disposal shows that there was an attack. But the assailants were repelled by a Joint Police/Army team, that is currently trailing them.”

Now, I would like to hear all the fools and idiotic unity beggars that are always on this platform defending and singing the praises of the impostor in A$$ Hole Rock, B0K0HARI, and HATING on IPOB and ESN come out and condemn the massacre of innocent and armless old men, women and children. Your silence is deafening, you all have gone deaf and dumb. But when ESN rises up to defend these vulnerable citizens in Biafraland, you would crawl out of your hell holes to rant, rave and exhibit your stupidity and hatred. I am waiting to see if any of your nitwits would have the balls to publicly CONDEMN these murderous Fulani terrorists. I would NOT be surprised if your muteness continues because you all are NOTHING but a bunch of COWARDS and lily-livered mutha 4uckers!

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by themanderon: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
And someone was saying the people that mobilized themselves and stopped the rampaging herdsmen the other time were looking for trouble. Can we now see there is some truth to those other ones that were stopped and attacked by the community the other day. This is obviously a reprisal to that attack. Our security agencies cannot claim they do not know where these devils are coming from. Very soon the scenario in Benue state may be replicated in Enugu if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by waldigit: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
domDva:
Nigeria is such a useless place, this is a state that houses 82 division of the Nig Army. How can a community be attacked successfully severally and the one that calls himself governor will be moving around with Wike like a clown. Will his boss Wike have permitted such rubbish in his state? He cannot learn projects from Wike, he cannot learn taking hard decisions from Wike na just to move like mumu wearing asoebi up and down .
I wonder my brother. They even put his Excellency before his name, I guess it's because he is so excellent in redundancy.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Bro, get a life. Yorubas are not the cause of your frustration. Face your worthless and wretched leaders you went to the polling booth to elect yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
UNDFTD:

Many, including myself, condemn the Fulani and their unjust empowerment by the Government of Nigeria.

We may not like each other but I don't like unjust killings that is now rife in Nigeria today.

Yes we do not like or trust each other but the solution and way out is obvious. Let us all agitate for regional governance that gives everyone their own regional police force and power over powerful administrative policies.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by berrystunn(m): 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
angry About time those ipob yoots in Lagos oyo,Ondo,Ekiti, Abuja,Kano,kaduna etc go back home and defend their 5% angry.GO BACK HOME and FIGHT undecided angry sad

C in C should Legalize gun , if those nonsense did not stop in 24hrs.. , he should call it back.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by Mayeldah(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Anyone that votes for APC or any fulani politician, may your life will be miserable

Soldiers always feel helpless when its time to defend the locals but once on a fulani is captured, they will come in their numbers

Buhari, your generation will be desolate, the evil you brought upon southern Nigerians will visit your generation up to the fourth one.
Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by UNDFTD: 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

Many, including myself, condemn the Fulani and their unjust empowerment by the Government of Nigeria.

We may not like each other but I don't like unjust killings that is now rife in Nigeria today.

Yes we do not like or trust each other but the solution and way out is obvious. Let us all agitate for regional governance that gives everyone their own regional police force and power over powerful administrative policies.

Let us all agitate for regional governance that gives everyone their own regional police force and power over powerful administrative policies.
I understand your sentiment but the powers that be in LIEGERIA that are being controlled by the British government would NEVER allow that to happen and besides, your so-called Constitution, which in essence is a military decree does NOT permit that. So, you can agitate all you want for regional governance, which Dim, Chukwuemeka Ojukwu, -advocated for and was agreed upon by both sides in Aburi "Aburi Accord" but reneged on by Mr. Gowon, the Fulanis would NEVER agree on that.
Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by Everfrank(m): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Violence begets more violence.
It's in this same community two weeks ago that 40 innocent northern youths were
tagged herdsmen, massacred, roasted and eaten.
Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by ebufa: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
angry About time those ipob yoots in Lagos oyo,Ondo,Ekiti, Abuja,Kano,kaduna etc go back home and defend their 5% angry.GO BACK HOME and FIGHT undecided angry sad

See the buffoon whose handle is ipobarecriminals......your dream of seeing ndigbo massacred and sent off their lands will never come true!

Instead it is your zoo that will end up in the graveyard of history........okpo!
Re: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Storm Ebor, Eha-Amufu Enugu Again by chriss100: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Truthdeypain:

I would rather a chronic Fulani, than an algea gulpin shit eating, demon.

Bunch of evil hypocrites..

IDP Refugees fleeing their lands for Fulani. Face those taking over your land and heritage. Yoruba ain’t your problem. Aje

Those villages and towns have been claimed and renamed as the spoils of conquest by the new land owners. The conquered that choose to remain on captured land would be forced to pay tax to the Fulani land owners.

This is just phase one of the Fulani conquest of your region. They would gradually sweep across your territory till they take over a significant portion of your ancestral land. You’re a conquered race! All noise and zero action.

Mazi Simon EKPA is equally dealing with you pigs. He would completely ground the already non-existent/non-viable economy of your back-water barren hellhole.

Food and general goods blockade already in the works for the land locked unviable barren region. That tiny land mass region with terrible erosion ravaged red mud soil and terrain will perpetually remain unsuitable for agriculture. This scenario brings back memories of 1967-1970 when pathetic flat headed cannibals were forced to feast on themselves.

Multi-pronged battering of the osus by FULANI, transporters, farmers and MAZI EKPA would render the already desolate shithole region useless and uninhabitable even for wild animals . cheesy

South Sudan, Afghanistan, Tigray, Yemen, Somalia and Syria would be child’s play when they are done with you empty chest beating beasts. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are You Hiding Your B.Sc.?: Apapa's Faction Of LP Queries Peter Obi / Boko Haram Cuts Throats Of Fishermen Near Lake Chad / Revealed: Why Ambode Sacked Commissioners - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.